A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo CE3 Has a Server

Author Topic: Halo CE3 Has a Server (25 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Slayer117
Joined: Oct 3, 2008

Host of CE3 2010-forever!


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 02:16 PM    Msg. 1 of 25       
Hi everyone Dratt and I are currently working on a server and we would like to know what maps and Game Types you would want on it.

So go ahead and post as many maps and game types you would want to see.


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 02:26 PM    Msg. 2 of 25       
Dustbox team assault


PRPatxi
Joined: Oct 30, 2010

Dennis, free me from this suffering


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 02:29 PM    Msg. 3 of 25       
Lazarus valley - CTF

Autumn Slay -CTF

Mystic Classic - CTF

Soli Deo gloria - Slayer

Snowtorn Cove - Slayer


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 03:35 PM    Msg. 4 of 25       
And you couldn't have filmed HMU on that server? :I

Host Hex Zone on team king or something.
Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi or johnlex.


Spiral
Joined: Apr 3, 2011

I hope i'm out of the way


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 03:49 PM    Msg. 5 of 25       
Pandora Swamp

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6122
CTF or Team Slayer. Exploring other gametypes wouldn't hurt I guess.


Slayer117
Joined: Oct 3, 2008

Host of CE3 2010-forever!


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 03:53 PM    Msg. 6 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94

Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi


But... I love Paxti maps :(

Also we are looking for a skilled person who knows how to run a server extremely well to help us admin and set up the server to it's true potential. If interested just PM me or say so here
Edited by Slayer117 on Feb 25, 2016 at 03:55 PM


PRPatxi
Joined: Oct 30, 2010

Dennis, free me from this suffering


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 04:08 PM    Msg. 7 of 25       
I have new stuff coming up, my precious and loyal fanboiis <3


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 04:20 PM    Msg. 8 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94

Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi


But... I love Paxti maps :(

Also we are looking for a skilled person who knows how to run a server extremely well to help us admin and set up the server to it's true potential. If interested just PM me or say so here
Edited by Slayer117 on Feb 25, 2016 at 03:55 PM


Stunt_man knows those ropes purty well.

Oh and +1 for patxi maps but no jhonlex maps please.


Kinnet
Joined: Dec 27, 2013

FeelsGoodMan


Posted: Feb 25, 2016 04:30 PM    Msg. 9 of 25       
Bouncey by me, slayer
Airlock king of the hill
H2_ascension slayer
Edited by Kinnet on Feb 25, 2016 at 04:42 PM


DOOM899
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 04:01 AM    Msg. 10 of 25       
Just asking, but will you run os maps ones in a while?


not giraffe
Joined: Jul 17, 2014


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 04:25 AM    Msg. 11 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Just asking, but will you run os maps ones in a while?


Looks like we got ourselves a comedian.


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 10:08 AM    Msg. 12 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
And you couldn't have filmed HMU on that server? :I

Host Hex Zone on team king or something.
Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi or johnlex.


Is that sarcasm? I thought that stupid map was dead


Kinnet
Joined: Dec 27, 2013

FeelsGoodMan


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 10:33 AM    Msg. 13 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
And you couldn't have filmed HMU on that server? :I

Host Hex Zone on team king or something.
Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi or johnlex.


Is that sarcasm? I thought that stupid map was dead

Y u mad


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 11:09 AM    Msg. 14 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
And you couldn't have filmed HMU on that server? :I

Host Hex Zone on team king or something.
Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi or johnlex.


Is that sarcasm? I thought that stupid map was dead

Y u mad


i had a bad night...


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 11:23 AM    Msg. 15 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
And you couldn't have filmed HMU on that server? :I

Host Hex Zone on team king or something.
Oh and please don't host any maps made by patxi or johnlex.


Is that sarcasm? I thought that stupid map was dead

Y u mad


i had a bad night...


Ur not supposed to pick up the soap bruh.


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 12:36 PM    Msg. 16 of 25       
I actually liked that map, just tags could have been better.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Meet Bullet & I. Halo: OD in Chicago 8/2-8/4


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 12:53 PM    Msg. 17 of 25       
Add shlong


Lateksi
Joined: Jan 1, 2010


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 03:29 PM    Msg. 18 of 25       
Make the map cycle relative to player count.


ChieftainSnipe
Joined: Jul 14, 2013

Flyin' High


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 03:42 PM    Msg. 19 of 25       
H3 Foundry CTF 5 Flags because MLG Style
Edited by ChieftainSnipe on Feb 26, 2016 at 03:42 PM


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Meet Bullet & I. Halo: OD in Chicago 8/2-8/4


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 03:55 PM    Msg. 20 of 25       


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 04:56 PM    Msg. 21 of 25       


It strikes me odd that whilst ce3 has a respectable fan bases for items such as hmu e.t.c that same exuberance does not seem to extend to after party servers and of course this dedi server.

Ofc ur server is still within its prematurity so perhaps just create a quick vid bragging about ur new server and how you have to have a special pass and armour this cool

to get in?


Idk hype it up. It deserves to be noticed.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Meet Bullet & I. Halo: OD in Chicago 8/2-8/4


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 05:17 PM    Msg. 22 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker


It strikes me odd that whilst ce3 has a respectable fan bases for items such as hmu e.t.c that same exuberance does not seem to extend to after party servers and of course this dedi server.

Ofc ur server is still within its prematurity so perhaps just create a quick vid bragging about ur new server and how you have to have a special pass and armour this cool

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/xbox-suit-armour-game-costume-1317518279e.jpg to get in?


Idk hype it up. It deserves to be noticed.


The CE3 after party servers have all been pretty successful. Maybe not the game nights as much (depending on the map list)


Screenshot after CE3 2015 (2014 looked similar)


Kinnet
Joined: Dec 27, 2013

FeelsGoodMan


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 05:46 PM    Msg. 23 of 25       
-i hate windowws phone-
Edited by Kinnet on Feb 26, 2016 at 05:52 PM


Slayer117
Joined: Oct 3, 2008

Host of CE3 2010-forever!


Posted: Feb 26, 2016 05:50 PM    Msg. 24 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lateksi
Make the map cycle relative to player count.


It uses Sapp so it can go from small maps to large maps depending on how many players are in there.

Also I wouldn't mind hosting a game night where we all get into TS or Skype and test it out. Maybe film some and make a video talking about how its out.

I plan to do a lot of things with this server, Host Tournaments, Game Nights, Track players kills and Deaths and give ranks to the top 10 players, Do giveaways, Etc...

I want this server to be known as the best server you can find.
Edited by Slayer117 on Feb 26, 2016 at 06:15 PM


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 27, 2016 08:37 AM    Msg. 25 of 25       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker


It strikes me odd that whilst ce3 has a respectable fan bases for items such as hmu e.t.c that same exuberance does not seem to extend to after party servers and of course this dedi server.

Ofc ur server is still within its prematurity so perhaps just create a quick vid bragging about ur new server and how you have to have a special pass and armour this cool

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/xbox-suit-armour-game-costume-1317518279e.jpg to get in?


Idk hype it up. It deserves to be noticed.


The CE3 after party servers have all been pretty successful. Maybe not the game nights as much (depending on the map list)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6240433/Servers.jpg
Screenshot after CE3 2015 (2014 looked similar)


Ah my apologies I meant game nights.

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Sat July 20, 2019 11:28 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website