A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo 4 and Halo Online Game Assets

Author Topic: Halo 4 and Halo Online Game Assets (19 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 01:10 PM    Msg. 1 of 19       
I apologize, the owner of the archives requested that I take this down.
Edited by MrCool on Mar 12, 2016 at 02:59 PM


killzone64
Joined: Jun 9, 2010

if im not at my pc im at the racetrack


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 01:34 PM    Msg. 2 of 19       
we already had most of this stuff. how do you think 405th got it ;)


MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 01:37 PM    Msg. 3 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
we already had most of this stuff. how do you think 405th got it ;)

Well nobody releases it publicly that I know of


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 01:42 PM    Msg. 4 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
we already had most of this stuff. how do you think 405th got it ;)

Well nobody releases it publicly that I know of

Thats because you can rip it for yourself using Adjutant...


MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 01:52 PM    Msg. 5 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
we already had most of this stuff. how do you think 405th got it ;)

Well nobody releases it publicly that I know of

Thats because you can rip it for yourself using Adjutant...


Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care. This is just for people who don't want to go through the trouble of ripping everything, like myself. It is quite ridiculous how many people on this forum are selfish pricks about whatever content that they have ripped. If it has already BEEN ripped, what is the point of doing it again? If you do not like what I am doing, you do not have to mention a word about it.


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 02:31 PM    Msg. 6 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
we already had most of this stuff. how do you think 405th got it ;)

Well nobody releases it publicly that I know of

Thats because you can rip it for yourself using Adjutant...


Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care. This is just for people who don't want to go through the trouble of ripping everything, like myself. It is quite ridiculous how many people on this forum are selfish pricks about whatever content that they have ripped. If it has already BEEN ripped, what is the point of doing it again? If you do not like what I am doing, you do not have to mention a word about it.


Why are you getting defensive? I was only pointing out the obvious...

You dont need a modified xbox to use adjutant.
You cant rip H5 assets because Xbone hasn't been cracked yet. The only H5 related things that have been ripped are from the b̶u̶n̶g̶i̶e̶ 343*'s website.

No-one is being selfish, you're getting offended over nothing. Cool off.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
lol bungie website?


Oh yea my bad, 343's website. Some habits die hard I guess.
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Mar 10, 2016 at 05:43 PM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 04:10 PM    Msg. 7 of 19       
lol bungie website?


MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 07:25 PM    Msg. 8 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch

Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
we already had most of this stuff. how do you think 405th got it ;)

Well nobody releases it publicly that I know of

Thats because you can rip it for yourself using Adjutant...


Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care. This is just for people who don't want to go through the trouble of ripping everything, like myself. It is quite ridiculous how many people on this forum are selfish pricks about whatever content that they have ripped. If it has already BEEN ripped, what is the point of doing it again? If you do not like what I am doing, you do not have to mention a word about it.


Why are you getting defensive? I was only pointing out the obvious...

You dont need a modified xbox to use adjutant.
You cant rip H5 assets because Xbone hasn't been cracked yet. The only H5 related things that have been ripped are from the b̶u̶n̶g̶i̶e̶ 343*'s website.

No-one is being selfish, you're getting offended over nothing. Cool off.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
lol bungie website?


Oh yea my bad, 343's website. Some habits die hard I guess.
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Mar 10, 2016 at 05:43 PM

Alright, I apologize haha, I did not know you could do that without a modded xbox. I've been off for a while. The only thing is I don't have Halo Online, and trust me, I tried to get it. It's fairly illegal, you know.


tillice
Joined: Jan 30, 2016

\_(ツ)_/


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 07:32 PM    Msg. 9 of 19       
im pretty sure you can still get the *official* client for HO from 4game, unless they removed that completly.
(cant remember if they did)


NeX
Joined: Apr 11, 2013


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 09:15 PM    Msg. 10 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
The only thing is I don't have Halo Online, and trust me, I tried to get it.


Lol obviously not very hard


MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 10, 2016 09:39 PM    Msg. 11 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
The only thing is I don't have Halo Online, and trust me, I tried to get it.


Lol obviously not very hard

Well, I didn't want to get in trouble!
Edited by MrCool on Mar 10, 2016 at 09:43 PM


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Mar 11, 2016 10:50 AM    Msg. 12 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
The only thing is I don't have Halo Online, and trust me, I tried to get it.


Lol obviously not very hard

Well, I didn't want to get in trouble!
Edited by MrCool on Mar 10, 2016 at 09:43 PM


VPN bubble shield


General_101
Joined: Dec 23, 2013

Apparently all I post is spam.


Posted: Mar 11, 2016 12:43 PM    Msg. 13 of 19       
OP doesn't want to download Halo: Online because the world police will freedom him.
Decides the next course of action is to give out links to copyrighted content instead.

I fail to see how this changes anything for you.


MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 12, 2016 11:21 AM    Msg. 14 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
OP doesn't want to download Halo: Online because the world police will freedom him.
Decides the next course of action is to give out links to copyrighted content instead.

I fail to see how this changes anything for you.

Nobody asked you
Edit:jk

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
The only thing is I don't have Halo Online, and trust me, I tried to get it.


Lol obviously not very hard

Well, I didn't want to get in trouble!
Edited by MrCool on Mar 10, 2016 at 09:43 PM


VPN bubble shield


You're going to make a me bad kid haha
Edited by MrCool on Mar 12, 2016 at 11:34 AM


Rosanna Weyland
Joined: Apr 4, 2013

Up and down, and all around.


Posted: Mar 12, 2016 02:23 PM    Msg. 15 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care. This is just for people who don't want to go through the trouble of ripping everything, like myself. It is quite ridiculous how many people on this forum are selfish pricks about whatever content that they have ripped. If it has already BEEN ripped, what is the point of doing it again? If you do not like what I am doing, you do not have to mention a word about it.


Thanks for redirecting everyone to the 405th and having them spam my inbox with stupid questions every sodding day. It's not as if I had anything better to do with my time than constantly field questions from retards who can't read a simple FAQ and realise that I haven't provided these files for modding purposes.

These assets aren't hard to rip. I didn't need any special tools, and most of the tools I did use are freely available to those people out there intelligent enough to do a quick Google search. Ripping these files yourselves will probably get you them in better quality than I could provide anyways, since I'm not providing rigged files and I'm not providing in-depth texture files. I'm literally uploading these files so that people can use them in costuming projects.

Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care.


Obviously you haven't done your research, then. Halo Online is easy to rip from, Halo 3/Reach/4 don't require any special hardware, and Halo 5 doesn't even require any special programs or tools. This just shows how absolutely lazy you are, and how dependent upon other people you are to do the work for you.

So, let me reiterate: go rip the files yourself, and stop directing people to my Archives. You'll get a better set of file, and I won't have to keep dealing with lazy retards like you constantly asking me stupid questions.
Edited by Rosanna Weyland on Mar 12, 2016 at 02:24 PM


MrCool
Joined: Aug 17, 2012

Keep it clean


Posted: Mar 12, 2016 02:54 PM    Msg. 16 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland

Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care. This is just for people who don't want to go through the trouble of ripping everything, like myself. It is quite ridiculous how many people on this forum are selfish pricks about whatever content that they have ripped. If it has already BEEN ripped, what is the point of doing it again? If you do not like what I am doing, you do not have to mention a word about it.


Thanks for redirecting everyone to the 405th and having them spam my inbox with stupid questions every sodding day. It's not as if I had anything better to do with my time than constantly field questions from retards who can't read a simple FAQ and realise that I haven't provided these files for modding purposes.

These assets aren't hard to rip. I didn't need any special tools, and most of the tools I did use are freely available to those people out there intelligent enough to do a quick Google search. Ripping these files yourselves will probably get you them in better quality than I could provide anyways, since I'm not providing rigged files and I'm not providing in-depth texture files. I'm literally uploading these files so that people can use them in costuming projects.

Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care.


Obviously you haven't done your research, then. Halo Online is easy to rip from, Halo 3/Reach/4 don't require any special hardware, and Halo 5 doesn't even require any special programs or tools. This just shows how absolutely lazy you are, and how dependent upon other people you are to do the work for you.

So, let me reiterate: go rip the files yourself, and stop directing people to my Archives. You'll get a better set of file, and I won't have to keep dealing with lazy retards like you constantly asking me stupid questions.
Edited by Rosanna Weyland on Mar 12, 2016 at 02:24 PM

Excuse me, I did not mean to bother you, sir.
Edited by MrCool on Mar 12, 2016 at 03:01 PM


Dennis

Joined: Jan 27, 2005

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan


Posted: Mar 16, 2016 09:16 PM    Msg. 17 of 19       
Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland

Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care. This is just for people who don't want to go through the trouble of ripping everything, like myself. It is quite ridiculous how many people on this forum are selfish pricks about whatever content that they have ripped. If it has already BEEN ripped, what is the point of doing it again? If you do not like what I am doing, you do not have to mention a word about it.


Thanks for redirecting everyone to the 405th and having them spam my inbox with stupid questions every sodding day. It's not as if I had anything better to do with my time than constantly field questions from retards who can't read a simple FAQ and realise that I haven't provided these files for modding purposes.

These assets aren't hard to rip. I didn't need any special tools, and most of the tools I did use are freely available to those people out there intelligent enough to do a quick Google search. Ripping these files yourselves will probably get you them in better quality than I could provide anyways, since I'm not providing rigged files and I'm not providing in-depth texture files. I'm literally uploading these files so that people can use them in costuming projects.

Quote: --- Original message by: MrCool
Well I don't have HO or H5, I don't have a modified Xbox, I haven't even looked at Adjundant, and I really don't care.


Obviously you haven't done your research, then. Halo Online is easy to rip from, Halo 3/Reach/4 don't require any special hardware, and Halo 5 doesn't even require any special programs or tools. This just shows how absolutely lazy you are, and how dependent upon other people you are to do the work for you.

So, let me reiterate: go rip the files yourself, and stop directing people to my Archives. You'll get a better set of file, and I won't have to keep dealing with lazy retards like you constantly asking me stupid questions.
Edited by Rosanna Weyland on Mar 12, 2016 at 02:24 PM


Holy Crap! This tirade made me laugh out. I needed a good laugh.


R93_Sniper
Joined: Feb 13, 2011

When in Doubt, RUN!


Posted: Mar 17, 2016 08:12 AM    Msg. 18 of 19       
Dennis has been appeased, all is right in the world.


BKTiel
Joined: Mar 18, 2014

strong independent bird needs no cage


Posted: Mar 17, 2016 12:27 PM    Msg. 19 of 19       
TIL people make halo costumes

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Wed December 12, 2018 9:54 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website