A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »CE3 2016 Live

Page 11 of 11 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · [11] · Prev
Author Topic: CE3 2016 Live (359 messages, Page 11 of 11)
Moderators: Dennis

Nickster5000

Sector 09 RR: 2017

Posted: May 4, 2017 02:31 AM    Msg. 351 of 359       
but it's may 4th! where did it get posted?

oh btw, may the fourth be with you.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: May 4, 2017 07:45 PM    Msg. 352 of 359       
Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
oh btw, may the fourth be with you.

This is a Halo forum, kindly drag your ass back into the ewok side of the internet.

We only worship Cortana here.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: May 4, 2017 08:54 PM    Msg. 353 of 359       
sooo is ce3 site down? im getting "pageok" and stuff whenever i goto the site

not giraffe

Posted: May 4, 2017 09:24 PM    Msg. 354 of 359       
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
sooo is ce3 site down? im getting "pageok" and stuff whenever i goto the site

Quote: --- Original message by: http://haloce3.com

Due to security concerns, I've had to take the site offline. I am working the fastest I can to restore it.
This concern should be no worry to our users. Our downloads are hosted through a different server than our website and we never have or do store any such login info.

You may continue to browse the website on our backup, however some features may be missing or broken.

Full Comment:
Late April I noticed one of the admin user accounts were hacked. I proceeded to delete this account as this user is no longer active with us. The spam in the form of posts and advertisement were immediately deleted. On the outside, the website seemed to have been function fine. I then saw the cached form of the website still redirected to a spam website (which is why the website may have looked like spam in preview links on twitter). I also noticed several of the admin features were locked out. After deleting and upgrading various parts of the website, I could not determine the part that was causing the cache issue. Due to this, I have decided to take the site offline completely so our website won't get blacklisted if cached as a spam site.
All of our downloads our hosted through Mediafire and therefore should continue to be safe.
Beyond our admin accounts, we have never stored login info on our website.

MatthewDratt

CE3 - Takedown - HaloCE3.com

Posted: May 4, 2017 09:55 PM    Msg. 355 of 359       
As stated above, yes. If anyone has good knowledge with this stuff, I could use help. I'm not sure how else to determine if the site is fixed or not beyond looking up google cache which only reloads maybe once a day at best. Accessing the site myself, it never looked "hacked" but the cached version of the site redirects to spam.

All old links should work, just add /test/ after haloce3.com to access the backup. It's most likely a wordpress issue for not keeping it up to date (oops), I'll probably have to move the backup to the main server and delete the old main. But like I said I'm not sure how else to tell if cache is clean or not without waiting for it to re-cache. I've run the malware scanner on the website and have fixed all possible issues so I'm hoping for the best but like I said this isn't stuff I'm that knowledgable on. If I can't get it fixed within the week I'll probably have to hire someone.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: May 5, 2017 05:36 PM    Msg. 356 of 359       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
As stated above, yes, I am making Sierra 117

How will I get my fix of new maps? I'm not that good yet T making them so I rely on others for good stuff

MatthewDratt

CE3 - Takedown - HaloCE3.com

Posted: May 6, 2017 09:10 PM    Msg. 357 of 359       
As stated above, yes. If anyone has good knowledge with this stuff, I could use help. I'm not sure how else to determine if the site is fixed or not beyond looking up google cache which only reloads maybe once a day at best. Accessing the site myself, it never looked "hacked" but the cached version of the site redirects to spam.

All old links should work, just add /test/ after haloce3.com to access the backup. It's most likely a wordpress issue for not keeping it up to date (oops), I'll probably have to move the backup to the main server and delete the old main. But like I said I'm not sure how else to tell if cache is clean or not without waiting for it to re-cache. I've run the malware scanner on the website and have fixed all possible issues so I'm hoping for the best but like I said this isn't stuff I'm that knowledgable on. If I can't get it fixed within the week I'll probably have to hire someone.

Looks like deleting all the old site off of the server has fixed it. Cache is starting to come back clean. I'll move the backup over to the main site in a bit and the only thing broken with the backup ATM is the thumbnails for the maps, I'll have to reupload manually.
Edited by MatthewDratt on May 6, 2017 at 09:10 PM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: May 7, 2017 06:45 AM    Msg. 358 of 359       
I'll have to reupload manually.

Rough.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: May 7, 2017 06:59 PM    Msg. 359 of 359       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
I'll have to reupload manually.

Rough.

That's rough buddy

Page 11 of 11 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · [11] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 4:31 AM 1,453 ms.
A Halo Maps Website