A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Anyone want to help me finish a scrapped machinima?

Author Topic: Anyone want to help me finish a scrapped machinima? (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Grunter

I'm back from the dead and reporting for duty!

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 10:17 AM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Alright, so like a year or two ago i was planning on making a machinima called "Covenant outpost" which was gonna be a simple improv series, that was kinda bad so i never really followed through on that... But now with animation experience i kinda want to start it up again, what i'd mostly need help with is making cutscences since i wanna take full advantage of custom animations. Additionally if you think you could make a good voice actor for an elite or a spartan then please message me.

Okay so thats most of the nerdy stuff outta the way. So now lets target the other thing that made the series go down is the writing, there was none. It was all improv which is NOTa good way to make something like this.
As for a writing style, i'd want it to be in the same vain as classic RvB (Mostly comedy with additional action scenes) but i'd like to keep the lines simple and have the rest be improvized (like i said i want the main story to be written, but have most of the lines be simple so the voice actors can come up with most of the comedy much like the show Rick and Morty) So thats basically all i wanted to talk about. I think if i can get this off the ground it could be a fun little series.
Edited by Grunter on Apr 17, 2016 at 10:24 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 4:47 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website