A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »How come there isn't a dedicated Halo Online forum here?

Author Topic: How come there isn't a dedicated Halo Online forum here? (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

reeiiko

Posted: Apr 23, 2016 03:45 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
There's one for Halo CE and Halo 2 Vista but why not Halo Online?

I got bored of CE and recently got into Halo Online so I think it'd be good to have a place to discuss Halo Online now that the thread for it was locked

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Apr 23, 2016 11:23 AM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Quote:
How come there isn't a dedicated Halo Online forum here?

It is a legitimate question so I will supply an answer. This forum only supports Halo games that have company supplied and sanctioned editing kits. Halo PC, Halo Xbox and Halo Online do not have company supplied and sanctioned editing kits therefore we do not support them with dedicated forums.

As a courtesy we have supported limited (<3) threads about any of the Halo Games, usually when a new one is released, however the Halo online threads had become disruptive and discussion of the Halo Online game is now off topic.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 2:21 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website