A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »THE HELLFIRE TEAM MULTIPLAYER MAP #1 THT BIGASS PRERELEASE FOR CE3!!!

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: THE HELLFIRE TEAM MULTIPLAYER MAP #1 THT BIGASS PRERELEASE FOR CE3!!! (38 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

thellt

chiperdilly the great 1999-2017

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 02:15 AM    Msg. 1 of 38       
this is the "post reach campaign" prerelease....

i decided to release it early in the spirit that i will be featured possibly for ce3. and played beforehand.... any questions forward to me. i intended to release this early as a result of the possiblity that it wont be featured this year... i did not get to submit to the works and whatnot that i made for my last contribution to ce3... this is released early in the hopes that people can enjoy it before ce3 even launches this year...... i request humbly that this is included in the projects in the final ce3 as it is right now, and i might release the campaign once i got more bsp work done....

and now without further waiting i have for you a

MULTIPLAYER MAP!

THE HELLFIRE TEAM BIGASS OFFICIAL 2016
------------------------------------------
story

lights dimmed and broken down failed electronics planetwide.... these bases have been thru hell and back and seemingly remained unnoticed.... the one holdout remaining on this continent on reach, spartans from the hellfire team wake up from their sleep realising the destruction around them... fueled with rage at the destruction of their planet they are training and working hard to aqquire resources for a final fight that seemingly looms above in a last covenant clean-up-crew ship floating in atmosphere in the distance....

tag credits.....
shield sounds, ALL ME!
and concept, original to reach and based off of altis and bourrins bigass map.
everything else was a fixed reach tag that i worked hard on to fix (after broken rips) and reported.

halo reach dmr rail added and scope changed and refixed. (me), cmt animations from tsce, and reanimated the female grackle anims.... to feture seanthelawns armor lock.....

uses reach zbumps and assets....
ship picture in sky was from a google search of halo covenant capital ships...

rocket launcher is a port of zbumped dangerous quarranteene with altis's lock on.

sky tags and weather tags by me.

biped ported with shoulder armor and rigged to a modified altis and issac mutant boneset and anims and added seanthelawns armor lock anim.

destructible warthogs were created by me based off the bigass originals. added thru scripting....

hud - me....

background bitmap me.

sky... me
textures for bsp ... me.
(minus the original altis base bitmaps)

female fp arms, made from standard reach male ones..... slimmed and made to look more femanine.... me

most of this content was fixed up and took hours of work.... please respect it. credits:

"hrz1 redamnation" map maker-> assualt rifle reach
cmt ->dmr andims NOT ME. obvious really.....
tmm dangerous quaranteine for some weapons,
pmt hr coagulation for the other weapons,
kirby and altis for the warthog destruction script original map bsp and other content.
all the people being civilised to me on the forums *coughs* please dont do any more hate videos.... thanks....

dennis for putting up with you..... and me lol

and lastly

a big thank you to those who actually care!!!!!

link:
https://mega.nz/#!h9YWwT4b!vMqAX8dlSsAi5i1F6P27h6PmijYG4Syf2XkqoVs-LVI

post screenshots below if you wish....

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 02:49 AM    Msg. 2 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: thellt
tmm

Why

altis94

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 05:14 AM    Msg. 3 of 38       
Jesus Christ. I have no words to describe how bad all this is. Still better than Naked Chick's maps though.

Some pics:
ARMOR LOCK

Edited by altis94 on Apr 27, 2016 at 05:22 AM

bandinada5

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 08:51 AM    Msg. 4 of 38       
the map environtment with after apocalypse from the covenant ship or maybe nuclear or something. reminds me of fallout game

altis, you can fix hud by hac_widescreen 0, if you don't know

jsteve507

Bazooka will never let you go

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 08:54 AM    Msg. 5 of 38       
why bigass ?

sparky

Dismissal of Truth leaves one to believe lies

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 09:06 AM    Msg. 6 of 38       
It's a .yelo file. I wanted to play it, but I don't use Open Sauce and I'm kind of stubborn about not using it, no offense. I like to keep my halo hacking environment "clean", that is, close to the original; I even hesitated to install SAPP, and I'll probably remove my installation of SAPP for Halo CE at some point during or just after finishing relay. The download is 330 MB compressed down to 100 MB in a RAR file. The only thing I have to contribute here is that using 7-Zip as a compression format gets it to 88 MB.

I like how it looks from altis' screenshots.

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 09:16 AM    Msg. 7 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
It's a .yelo file. I wanted to play it, but I don't use Open Sauce and I'm kind of stubborn about not using it, no offense. I like to keep my halo hacking environment "clean", that is, close to the original; I even hesitated to install SAPP, and I'll probably remove my installation of SAPP for Halo CE at some point during or just after finishing relay. The download is 330 MB compressed down to 100 MB in a RAR file. The only thing I have to contribute here is that using 7-Zip as a compression format gets it to 88 MB.

I like how it looks from altis' screenshots.
OS is a update thank you.

why dose that map make me think of halo reach last map in the spcp
Edited by DOOM899 on Apr 27, 2016 at 09:18 AM

MatthewDratt

Meet Bullet & I. Halo: OD in Chicago 8/2-8/4

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 11:17 AM    Msg. 8 of 38       

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 02:26 PM    Msg. 9 of 38       
I'm teaching The Pimps at CE (a group of irl friends I'm working with) how to mod and I sent them this and will be forcing them to sign a paper making sure they never do anything like this ever. Thank you for helping make me a better teacher.

altis94

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 04:28 PM    Msg. 10 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
altis, you can fix hud by hac_widescreen 0, if you don't know

I was using my OS install to play this because it's a yelo. I am aware of hac's hud scaling but I can't use it along with OS.

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 06:55 PM    Msg. 11 of 38       

all the people being civilised to me on the forums *coughs* please dont do any more hate videos.... thanks....

Excuse me? Are you telling me to not make a video? Well how dare you! I do as I please, and have made a video in preparation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COq_3aD_2QY&feature=youtu.be

I was nicer this time.

Nickster5000

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 07:42 PM    Msg. 12 of 38       
Quote: [Halo 3 ported huds] block 20% of the screen and obscure peripheral vision which happens to be the most sensitive portion of the field of view.

The red HUD you have going on is too much. I recommend you trim the edges and make it more cleaner, or remove it in its entirety.

The skybox and post-apocalyptic idea is pretty interesting, perhaps step out of a bigass mod and make your own custom post-apocalyptic map? That would be pretty neat.

thellt

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 09:46 PM    Msg. 13 of 38       
haha you guys ever tried scaling the hud? no? if not... i offer no sympathy for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COq_3aD_2QY&feature=youtu.be

"I was nicer this time."

thats good. thankfully....

did you try blowing up the base warthogs?

and no the sounds do not suck....
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 09:52 PM
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 09:53 PM

also stormunblackbird i featured some weapns from that map because i like that.

the biped was the first rig ive ever done alone.. il be revising it a little bit.

about it being an opensauce mod, i have a question... how did you and cmt, altis get their maps to be over 128mb successfully in mp? is there a special tool out there for building large cache files that will still work on ce normal?
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 10:01 PM

i translated your post megasean to make it more true to reality so that people could understand this a bit bore realistically...

"I'm teaching The noobs at CE (a group of irl friends I'm working with) how to mod and I sent them this and will be forcing them to sign a paper making sure they never do anything like this ever because i feel sorry for myself and sadly have to have to jealously attack others works.... and i cant just offer anything nice to say about thellts work. i can never ammount to anything in life close to the efforts thellt puts together alone by himself in his free spare time for a measly game, because i have problems with my self confidence. to be honest im sorry for being so critically butthurt about everything.. but anyways Thank you for helping make me realise i could be a better teacher." now dont YOU feel special? :)
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 10:18 PM

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 11:27 PM    Msg. 14 of 38       

did you try blowing up the base warthogs?

Yes, I enjoy the fact that they respawn fixed

and no the sounds do not suck....

The sounds are irritating and low quality for a lot of them. You could fix a lot of them pretty easily by just ripping the sound files.

also stormunblackbird i featured some weapns from that map because i like that.

That answers that

the biped was the first rig ive ever done alone.. il be revising it a little bit.

Words of advice, select element

i translated your post megasean to make it more true to reality so that people could understand this a bit bore realistically...

"I'm teaching The noobs at CE (a group of irl friends I'm working with) how to mod and I sent them this and will be forcing them to sign a paper making sure they never do anything like this ever because i feel sorry for myself and sadly have to have to jealously attack others works.... and i cant just offer anything nice to say about thellts work. i can never ammount to anything in life close to the efforts thellt puts together alone by himself in his free spare time for a measly game, because i have problems with my self confidence. to be honest im sorry for being so critically butthurt about everything.. but anyways Thank you for helping make me realise i could be a better teacher." now dont YOU feel special? :)

Few things
1. His post was pretty easy to understand.
2. Your "Translation" is actually harder to understand.
3. I've seen's Sean's work, it's actually cohesive and much better than a lot of what I've seem come out of you. There's no jealousy from him
4. The fact that you gave this "translation" shows a good reason as to why its hard to be nice to you
5. He's already amounted to significant amounts more than you, don't joke yourself
6. Sean has less spare time and utilizes it on CE far better
7. Sean's confidence doesn't cause him to plead arrogance, unlike you.
8. "Critically Butthurt" Wow what an oxymoron. Being critical about something and being butthurt are near polar opposites. At the very least we can look through everything in a critical lens to see whats wrong and make it better
9. You're helping him be a better teacher by showing what not to do. That's a common tactic.
10. You speak a lot about jealousy, but I think honestly you're far too jealous of the fact that Sean's ragtag team of kids can actually conduct more work at a higher level than you can with less effort per individual. You need to seriously re-evaluate your statements.

You should look through that entire video. While I was "nicer" by simply removing some of the snark layer and going straight to the point, your map is still sub par. as I said, me giving you a 5 is being generous, and its only because the majority of the previous issues had been resolved. At the same time, I did not compare for balance, and I don't intend to redownload the map (I deleted it as soon as I finished recording it) to find out how well it works.

Learn about game design if you're serious. if you want to come to the excuse of "I'm just throwing time into the game because im bored" then don't expect to be taken serious when your standards are so low, especially when you have the audacity to think your work is CE3 worthy when you can't make anything look cohesive.

thellt

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 10:33 AM    Msg. 15 of 38       

okay.... well il let you argue that but when you do i may argue this.
Posted: Yesterday @ 02:26 PM Msg. 9 of 14
"I'm teaching The Pimps at CE (a group of irl friends I'm working with) how to mod and I sent them this and will be forcing them to sign a paper making sure they never do anything like this ever. Thank you for helping make me a better teacher."

arrogant quote is arrogant.... this is the most rediculous trash post ive read on here. im defending myself with truths. you both seem to like to do this a lot. and i guess thats fine if you are a troll but attacking someones generous gift to the community is totally not what a communitiy is about.... communitys support each other and dont condemn each other.... please be respectful.... or dont.... your choice.....

r93 your opinion is noted.... not accepted widely by the kind people of this world as we know it. but noted. thank you for your insight.

on 1. words are easy to understand, but deciphering the truth is not easy for just the usual kids on the forums.

2. maybe for people who arent sophisticated.

3.) i think theres much reason to think that were deciding to "team up" aganst each other because we dont want to see thellt be succesful, because that would be an affront to our gods. and it would make thellts statements seem right, which they actually are.

4.) what was "nice" about his original post? really? tell me 5 things that are "nice" about it.

5.) i could care less what he does with his time, because hes totaly not a contributing member if hes not willing to promote the community in a positive way to every one of its members...
6.) you dont know what i do in a given day or the ammounts of time i put into a dying game.
7.) defendning ones self is not arrogance.
8.) im not even going to talk about the grammar usage... cause its the internet and nobody cares.

9.)telling me whats wrong is perfectly fine. saying it in a way that isnt demeaning or whatnot is what im after... its the acceptable approach.... sure... im upset. im even retaliating. anyone would if they were just told tha their work is what "not" to do. thats slander and futtbuckery and someone could get hurt over it if it were in public. you guys can continue to hide behind your keyboards and insult others. fine.... cause you dont have the bravery to do this to someone in person.

10. okay kids. keep riding your bikes with square tires so you can "think differently" while "going nowhere"

i can achive pretty good stuff on my own. this is a great example of work that i had to fix myself.

ive never worked with any one else cause nobodys offered to help or even to share insight.
so im alone in this. minus a few freinds who dont contribute.

final summary: no help offered = no help given.... i am not perfect, and you cannot accept perfect from me. unless i am to be helped you cant expect me to be part of any team. as once stated. "there is no i in team." there is only we. and i dont see a we here. so if you dont want to help thats fine but dont be critical then unless you wish to help it become something better, or unless you actually know what it took to get there... or how much care is put into it.

if i were offered help i dont even know if it would work out because its hard to trust people who condemn and attack your works when you work alone.
Edited by thellt on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 11:16 AM    Msg. 16 of 38       

arrogant quote is arrogant.... this is the most rediculous trash post ive read on here. im defending myself with truths. you both seem to like to do this a lot. and i guess thats fine if you are a troll but attacking someones generous gift to the community is totally not what a communitiy is about.... communitys support each other and dont condemn each other.... please be respectful.... or dont.... your choice.....

r93 your opinion is noted.... not accepted widely by the kind people of this world as we know it. but noted. thank you for your insight.

I wouldnt necessarily call that arrogance so much as an appropriated response. Thats also clearly not the most ridiculous trash post youve seen because I've done more against you in the form of two videos and complementary posts.

"Defending myself with truths". You're going ad hominem on sean for a statement regarding your perception of game design (in this case, map design). Thats not a defense, thats an attack (though you can argue since the remark was made passive agressovely, so I'll allow that).

I'm not a troll, I'm a hyper critical cynic who has the official title of Professional A-Hole. I tear things apart so they can be made better (subjectively, of course). Just like you I've had my fair share of bad works, but at the very least i put in the effort to lean and take criticism no matter the form.

Also, stop referring to your work as a "generous gift". Its not. If you created something from scratch and put the effort into balancing it to (near) perfection, tossing countless hours into it before a release, i still wouldnt call it a generous gift. A generous gift would be something like the release of the Z-Team assets by those who had them, or CE3 as a whole. Why? Because both were goven to the community as a whole as an attempt to improve it drastically without intentionally doing so. Your map is just a map, I wouldnt put it past that (no offense, i would say the same to many other works, too.)

You're saying to be respectful but saying so in an arrogant, almost threatening way. You're just hypocrasizing yourself with that statement.

Before you speak for anyone, let alone the world as a whole, how about you get off your high horse and ask yourself "is it possible im doing something wrong? Theres a lot of people opposing me and the way im doing things, maybe theres a reason for it?". Look at the people who respond to my videos, not all of them are from hmf, so you have to understand that if you're meeting this much opposition in a media environment, something may be up.

sparky

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 12:48 PM    Msg. 17 of 38       
How is this thread derailing? There should be suggestions, pictures showing what is enjoyed and what needs to be improved, and so on.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 12:48 PM    Msg. 18 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
something may be up.

*crosses legs*

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 01:05 PM    Msg. 19 of 38       
ive never worked with any one else cause nobodys offered to help or even to share insight.

final summary: no help offered = no help given.... i am not perfect, and you cannot accept perfect from me. unless i am to be helped you cant expect me to be part of any team. as once stated. "there is no i in team." there is only we. and i dont see a we here. so if you dont want to help thats fine but dont be critical then unless you wish to help it become something better, or unless you actually know what it took to get there... or how much care is put into it.

if i were offered help i dont even know if it would work out because its hard to trust people who condemn and attack your works when you work alone.

Edited by Kinnet on Apr 28, 2016 at 01:07 PM

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 01:47 PM    Msg. 20 of 38       

5.) i could care less what he does with his time, because hes totaly not a contributing member if hes not willing to promote the community in a positive way to every one of its members...

Because I don't have to, like it or not I don't do anything for the community, I do it for myself and the enjoyment of my friends. I don't have to treat you like a baby and say "uh oh, thellt did a stinky! How cute!" If its bad, it's bad, sometimes you have to deal with the simple "it sucks" comments and figure it out yourself.

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 01:57 PM    Msg. 21 of 38       
How is this thread derailing? There should be suggestions, pictures showing what is enjoyed and what needs to be improved, and so on.

I think the consensus may be that this map can't actually be improved.

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 03:04 PM    Msg. 22 of 38       
What is this thread about anyway?Couldn't be bothered to climb the walls of text.

Sum it up 20 words or less.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 03:40 PM    Msg. 23 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
What is this thread about anyway?Couldn't be bothered to climb the walls of text.

"Please like my map and don't say constructive criticism it hurts my feelings, also sean sucks and should die"
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on Apr 28, 2016 at 03:40 PM

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 03:54 PM    Msg. 24 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

lol rekt

http://i.imgur.com/V6FC6X6.png
Edited by Kinnet on Apr 28, 2016 at 01:07 PM

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 04:22 PM    Msg. 25 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812

"Please like my map and don't say constructive criticism it hurts my feelings, also sean sucks and should die"

Well I'll just file this thread under. "Poocorn time"

Btw could you like possibly think of maybe making your own avatar?

Y'know instead of stealing someone elses and inverting the colours.

Seriously.

It's like you opened photoshop or something, hit ctrl+i & saved.

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 07:25 PM    Msg. 26 of 38       

Seriously.

yeah, i mean, who even does that

ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 04:25 AM    Msg. 27 of 38       

i decided to release it early in the spirit that i will be featured possibly for ce3. and played beforehand.... any questions forward to me. i intended to release this early as a result of the possiblity that it wont be featured this year... i did not get to submit to the works and whatnot that i made for my last contribution to ce3... this is released early in the hopes that people can enjoy it before ce3 even launches this year...... i request humbly that this is included in the projects in the final ce3 as it is right now, and i might release the campaign once i got more bsp work done....

and now without further waiting i have for you a

MULTIPLAYER MAP!

THE HELLFIRE TEAM BIGASS OFFICIAL 2016
story

lights dimmed and broken down failed electronics planetwide.... these bases have been thru hell and back and seemingly remained unnoticed.... the one holdout remaining on this continent on reach, spartans from the hellfire team wake up from their sleep realising the destruction around them... fueled with rage at the destruction of their planet they are training and working hard to aqquire resources for a final fight that seemingly looms above in a last covenant clean-up-crew ship floating in atmosphere in the distance....

tag credits.....
shield sounds, ALL ME!
and concept, original to reach and based off of altis and bourrins bigass map.
everything else was a fixed reach tag that i worked hard on to fix (after broken rips) and reported.

halo reach dmr rail added and scope changed and refixed. (me), cmt animations from tsce, and reanimated the female grackle anims.... to feture seanthelawns armor lock.....

uses reach zbumps and assets....
ship picture in sky was from a google search of halo covenant capital ships...

rocket launcher is a port of zbumped dangerous quarranteene with altis's lock on.

sky tags and weather tags by me.

biped ported with shoulder armor and rigged to a modified altis and issac mutant boneset and anims and added seanthelawns armor lock anim.

destructible warthogs were created by me based off the bigass originals. added thru scripting....

hud - me....

background bitmap me.

sky... me
textures for bsp ... me.
(minus the original altis base bitmaps)

female fp arms, made from standard reach male ones..... slimmed and made to look more femanine.... me

most of this content was fixed up and took hours of work.... please respect it. credits:

"hrz1 redamnation" map maker-> assualt rifle reach
cmt ->dmr andims NOT ME. obvious really.....
tmm dangerous quaranteine for some weapons,
pmt hr coagulation for the other weapons,
kirby and altis for the warthog destruction script original map bsp and other content.

dennis for putting up with you..... and me lol

and lastly

a big thank you to those who actually care!!!!!

link:
https://mega.nz/#!h9YWwT4b!vMqAX8dlSsAi5i1F6P27h6PmijYG4Syf2XkqoVs-LVI

post screenshots below if you wish....

Jesus christ

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 09:58 AM    Msg. 28 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925

Seriously.

I have made a mistake.

sparky

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 10:27 AM    Msg. 29 of 38       
thellt, if you have the convenience and desire to do so, please do me a favor and post more pictures, since I don't have Open Sauce installed. Thanks in advance.

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 01:20 PM    Msg. 30 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925

Seriously.

I have made a mistake.

Damn right!

But since you're new here I'll let it slide, just make sure to ask someone before you steal their content.

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 05:02 PM    Msg. 31 of 38       
thellt, if you have the convenience and desire to do so, please do me a favor and post more pictures, since I don't have Open Sauce installed. Thanks in advance.

I shared a video, if you wanna go take a look at it

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Jun 7, 2016 06:26 PM    Msg. 32 of 38       
Map is protected... would someone be as kind as to rip the weather effects and it's corresponding bitmap? We really like it and want to use it in something.

Super Flanker

Posted: Jun 7, 2016 07:44 PM    Msg. 33 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Map is protected... would someone be as kind as to rip the weather effects and it's corresponding bitmap? We really like it and want to use it in something.

Oi, I thought cmt used completely custom content.

Theif!

Charlatan!

Ripper!

xnx

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Posted: Jun 7, 2016 08:13 PM    Msg. 34 of 38       
CMT RIPS

Super Flanker

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 07:31 PM    Msg. 35 of 38       
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

I'll see what I can do. :)
Edit: Masterz it's just the C40 weather effect edited to include more particles.

Oi, I thought cmt used completely custom content. Theif! Charlatan! Ripper!

Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
CMT RIPS

2008 called, they want their jokes back.
Edited by AlissArcana on Jun 8, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Stop being pissy. Its still a good meeme.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri May 24, 2019 6:17 PM 641 ms.
A Halo Maps Website