A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure

Page 7 of 7 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · [7] · Prev
Author Topic: [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure (230 messages, Page 7 of 7)
Moderators: Dennis

TheMadDoctor

Love others to be loved

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 12:07 PM    Msg. 211 of 230       
I assume its incredibly difficult (if not outright impossible) to implement a secondary fire that runs exclusively to that weapon with its own ammo pool without taking out the standard grenade functionality. Also I really like the way the design of this mod draws from deleted content and older artwort. You'll find that the needler is directly modeled after a older halo CE concept design. That type of thing through the mod is thoroughly the biggest appeal to me from the mod.

Grunter

I'm back from the dead and reporting for duty!

Posted: Sep 20, 2016 07:20 PM    Msg. 212 of 230       
Looking forward to this. Kinda looks like a mix of SPV3 and Halo 3.

HeyPiRon

Posted: Sep 22, 2016 06:00 AM    Msg. 213 of 230       
And A30 still crash at same place... Maybe just cut this area if it not fixable?

ScarFOx

I'm a Ghost I was never here.... -Scott 2018

Posted: Sep 22, 2016 06:10 AM    Msg. 214 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRon
And A30 still crash at same place... Maybe just cut this area if it not fixable?

If you're using OS turn off Gbuffer. I don't really know if that would work but it could fix it

HeyPiRon

Posted: Sep 22, 2016 09:11 AM    Msg. 215 of 230       
Nope. I use HAC2. I try disable widescreen fix - not hepled.

OctaVinyl

¡Voy A comer tù corazon!

Posted: Sep 23, 2016 09:22 AM    Msg. 216 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRon
Nope. I use HAC2. I try disable widescreen fix - not hepled.

I believe a30 may still be fixed. I've had the same issue actually. All I did is keep changing a30 then retrieve SOI-30 back to the maps folder. Then it's fixed for one game.

dylan1877

Posted: Feb 20, 2017 04:34 AM    Msg. 217 of 230       
i have this one glitch wheer if i shoot a plasma weapon in a certain area or sometimes when enemies shoot it glitches

theTeabagger

Posted: Mar 12, 2017 04:02 PM    Msg. 218 of 230       
Wait a minute, I have never heard of this, I only known about SPV3, I just registered on this site, and am already finding out something I have not known about Halo on PC. Should I download this and play it instead of SPV3? Because that only has half the game, no flood.

DeadHamster

Posted: Mar 12, 2017 04:15 PM    Msg. 219 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: theTeabagger
Wait a minute, I have never heard of this, I only known about SPV3, I just registered on this site, and am already finding out something I have not known about Halo on PC. Should I download this and play it instead of SPV3? Because that only has half the game, no flood.

Por que no los dos?

Or why not both? You can have both these installed next to one another. CMT is currently in the process of adding in the second half of the campaign. This will include Flood.

But until then, try this and the countless other SP mods for Halo Custom Edition.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Mar 12, 2017 04:54 PM    Msg. 220 of 230       

Don't forget to play project lumoria too!

theTeabagger

Posted: Mar 17, 2017 05:38 PM    Msg. 221 of 230       
Thanks for the tip, will look into. You are just not a true Halo fan if you do not play it on the pc! :) At this point though the real fans are here amirite?

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 06:50 AM    Msg. 222 of 230       
Thanks for the tip, will look into. You are just not a true Halo fan if you do not play it on the pc! :) At this point though the real fans are here amirite?

They all jumped ship. https://www.reddit.com/r/halospv3/

lolslayer

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 12:59 PM    Msg. 223 of 230       

Even here not everybody is a real fan, I think that the "realest" fans are the ones that played every single halo game ever and know a lot about it's lore and history, and many here didn't even play all the halo games so you'll just find as many regular fans here then with console only players

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 01:06 PM    Msg. 224 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Even here not everybody is a real fan, I think that the "realest" fans are the ones that played every single halo game ever and know a lot about it's lore and history, and many here didn't even play all the halo games so you'll just find as many regular fans here then with console only players

Well what about poor people like me who can only afford some games? Would I not count as a "real" fan simply because I don't possess enough wealth?

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 05:21 AM    Msg. 225 of 230       
Yes.
You lowly proletariat.

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 05:52 AM    Msg. 226 of 230       
Dammit, being the scum of society sucks!

I want an upgrade. What can I get for some moldy old cheese, a faithful door mouse and some bread crums?

lolslayer

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 06:01 PM    Msg. 227 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Well what about poor people like me who can only afford some games? Would I not count as a "real" fan simply because I don't possess enough wealth?

I was talking about the "realest" fans, you can still be a regular fan like me :)

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 07:30 PM    Msg. 228 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E
We're all real fans because we play Halo. Some fans just don't posses the same knowledge about the lore or have played every Halo game. If that's the case I highly suggest you do play all the games guys.

Anyway, let me just say... C10... 343 Guilty Spark... That custom mini cutscene with that marine in that dark room...

...WHAT THE HELL?! Now that was disgustingly creepy. Loved it.

It took heavy inspiration from Aliens 2 though.....

theTeabagger

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 08:52 PM    Msg. 229 of 230       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

I was talking about the "realest" fans, you can still be a regular fan like me :)

Depends on how you look at it, I got most of the games, participated a lot in the multiplayer, but lore is new to me, I was not aware of it until I saw some on youtube. There are also a lot of books I never read. But when I play Halo, I do the tea bagging ritual, in true Halo fashion. I have a Reach file were I tea bag a guy for 20 straight seconds. Maybe I should make a you tube video, lol.

The way I am a fan is not obsessing about every Halo product, I obsess whether it shares the values of the original.

TempOcean

Posted: Jul 10, 2017 09:59 PM    Msg. 230 of 230       
I know this thread is basically dead but I just got the files for this mod a few days ago and I need some help. I have the v2 maps which should be fixed, however I am encountering some issues. I had no problems loading and playing A10 but every time I finish the level the game freezes up and shows a Halo 4 UNSC logo and I have to Cntrl-Alt-Delete and force close haloce.exe. When I attempt to start the next mission via 'continue' in the main campaign menu the game freezes on the same UNSC logo and it will not load A30. I tried deleting the save file and restarting my computer which worked for some weird reason, and A30 loaded. Then the famous A30 door exception happened, and I tried a couple things. Eventually I got it to play through and after finishing A30, I played A50 after many deletes and restarts. I am now stuck trying to get B30 to even start but it won't go. I always get the UNSC logo and have to force close haloce.exe. I kept a save file at the last checkpoint for A50 but at this point I don't know what to do to continue, nothing I try has worked. I love the mod and want to finish playing it through, can you guys give me some guidance please?

Page 7 of 7 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · [7] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 5:05 PM 734 ms.
A Halo Maps Website