A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo 5 Forge is Coming to PC

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: Halo 5 Forge is Coming to PC (55 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

TheChunkierBean
Joined: Oct 31, 2013

This Bean is Cooking!!


Posted: May 19, 2016 12:36 PM    Msg. 1 of 55       


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 19, 2016 12:45 PM    Msg. 2 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: MicroBait

Build on Windows 10 and Publish to Xbox One Experiences built on Windows 10 can be published to and played on Xbox One,
Read more at:

http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/19/forging-ahead-the-halo-forge-experience-comes-to-windows-10-pc/#IHXmfwSgU3Roft2o.99



Edited by Super Flanker on May 19, 2016 at 12:45 PM


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

Halo5gsucks.com


Posted: May 19, 2016 12:51 PM    Msg. 3 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: MicroBait

Build on Windows 10 and Publish to Xbox One Experiences built on Windows 10 can be published to and played on Xbox One,
Read more at:

http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/19/forging-ahead-the-halo-forge-experience-comes-to-windows-10-pc/#IHXmfwSgU3Roft2o.99


https://i.imgflip.com/14ffyi.jpg
Edited by Super Flanker on May 19, 2016 at 12:45 PM


Why win10.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 19, 2016 12:58 PM    Msg. 4 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: MicroBait

Build on Windows 10 and Publish to Xbox One Experiences built on Windows 10 can be published to and played on Xbox One,
Read more at:

http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/19/forging-ahead-the-halo-forge-experience-comes-to-windows-10-pc/#IHXmfwSgU3Roft2o.99


https://i.imgflip.com/14ffyi.jpg
Edited by Super Flanker on May 19, 2016 at 12:45 PM


Why win10.


For the same reason MircoBait offered it 4 free nearly a year and a bit ago.

> So every one is utilizing the same broken OS which apparently makes it easier to innovate new hard and soft, ware.

> Skynet.

> Nostalgia is wrong.

> Because Cortana's spy thirst grows with every ad click.

> And also you are sheeple.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Support Higuy https://t.co/9mIC7v3J5j


Posted: May 19, 2016 01:10 PM    Msg. 5 of 55       
Just let us create BSP and single player maps.

343 missing the mark again.


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

Halo5gsucks.com


Posted: May 19, 2016 01:22 PM    Msg. 6 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Just let us create BSP and single player maps.

343 missing the mark again.


Or at least one editor with mp basic tools...


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 19, 2016 01:27 PM    Msg. 7 of 55       
Y'know sometimes I think it is intentional.

Just like a random hoodie on the street will give you a premium hit for free on your first try.

But then after the second and third purchases the dosage get's weaker, and weaker, and weaker until you finally feel as if you've become either immune or being taken for a ride.

And of course when you complain you get sent home with a black eye, an even more expensive dose which is some how even weaker than all of the previous and a lump of regret burning a cold black hole in the tip of your brain.


olly12345
Joined: Jul 30, 2008


Posted: May 19, 2016 02:38 PM    Msg. 8 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Y'know sometimes I think it is intentional.

Just like a random hoodie on the street will give you a premium hit for free on your first try.

But then after the second and third purchases the dosage get's weaker, and weaker, and weaker until you finally feel as if you've become either immune or being taken for a ride.

And of course when you complain you get sent home with a black eye, an even more expensive dose which is some how even weaker than all of the previous and a lump of regret burning a cold black hole in the tip of your brain.


You uh... you need someone to talk to buddy?

At least it's something! We've not had real PC support for any main Halo titles since Vista.


General_101
Joined: Dec 23, 2013

Apparently all I post is spam.


Posted: May 19, 2016 03:24 PM    Msg. 9 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Y'know sometimes I think it is intentional.

Just like a random hoodie on the street will give you a premium hit for free on your first try.

But then after the second and third purchases the dosage get's weaker, and weaker, and weaker until you finally feel as if you've become either immune or being taken for a ride.

And of course when you complain you get sent home with a black eye, an even more expensive dose which is some how even weaker than all of the previous and a lump of regret burning a cold black hole in the tip of your brain.


You uh... you need someone to talk to buddy?

At least it's something! We've not had real PC support for any main Halo titles since Vista.

What PC support? This is a program that lets console users place objects much more accurately without needing an adapter to use keyboard and mouse for the Xbox One. Calling this PC support is like saying Microsoft cares about PC gaming by releasing a program that lets you stream Xbox gameplay to your desktop.
Edited by General_101 on May 19, 2016 at 03:26 PM


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 19, 2016 03:25 PM    Msg. 10 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Y'know sometimes I think it is intentional.

Just like a random hoodie on the street will give you a premium hit for free on your first try.

But then after the second and third purchases the dosage get's weaker, and weaker, and weaker until you finally feel as if you've become either immune or being taken for a ride.

And of course when you complain you get sent home with a black eye, an even more expensive dose which is some how even weaker than all of the previous and a lump of regret burning a cold black hole in the tip of your brain.


You uh... you need someone to talk to buddy?



I just want the voices to stop.









Why won't they stop?


Does halo offline count as title support? It featured content from other titles so I would assume so.


Jesse
Joined: Jan 18, 2009

Discord: Jesse#4500


Posted: May 19, 2016 03:41 PM    Msg. 11 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: General_101

Calling this PC support is like saying Microsoft cares about PC gaming by releasing a program that lets you stream Xbox gameplay to your desktop.


Yeah. I always thought it was a gimmick. You still need an Xbox One to do anything. That's not true PC support.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 19, 2016 03:52 PM    Msg. 12 of 55       
"Test and Play with Friends Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10."

Guys, you can actually play it on PC with 4K, that's amazing right?



And pls stop the hate, It's one step further for Halo on PC
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 03:54 PM


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 19, 2016 04:31 PM    Msg. 13 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

And pls stop the hate, It's one step further for Halo on PC
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 03:54 PM


Its not though!

Its like moving from one penetentiary to another penetentiary only you are now allowed to post videos of your own beatings and share them with your other prison friends!

Activision has done the same thing (sort of) with cod 4 remastered.

I don't want cod 4 with more lens flares and s'plosions I want a new game which feels like cod4 without it actually being cod frigging 4!


COMPANIES WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE US WHAT WE WANT?

WE WILL HAPPILY PAY YOU THE MONEY

SO JUST BE GREEDY!

MAKE IT AND TAK - Arghh crap. I've gone and pulled something.


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: May 19, 2016 04:35 PM    Msg. 14 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

"Test and Play with Friends Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10."
Guys, you can actually play it on PC with 4K, that's amazing right?
And pls stop the hate, It's one step further for Halo on PC

Wow 4k? Amazing! What a basic feature to include in a PC port!

Also no, the hate is absolutely justified, signal silence since Halo 2 vista, constant promises of "Better PC support", and years later we get... a gimped "Friends list only" Multiplayer and forge version of Halo 5.

That's not support that garbage.
Pretty easy to see through the marketing too.
-Get people to play a free, limited version of Halo 5.
-Hope people will buy an Xbone to play the full version with matchmaking and SP.

Actual cancer.


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: May 19, 2016 06:43 PM    Msg. 15 of 55       
Just put the whole Halo 5 on PC. And MCC


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: May 19, 2016 08:18 PM    Msg. 16 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetthefourth
So which is it? The ability to create and play forge creations on PC, or the ability to create forge creations on PC and then play on Xbone?

You can make forge maps, and play them on the PC with, and only with people on your friends list. That means no formal matchmaking etc.

You can also export the maps to be played on the Xbone as well.


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

Using fox avatar since 1893


Posted: May 19, 2016 08:30 PM    Msg. 17 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Just let us create BSP and single player maps.

343 missing the mark again.


Or at least one editor with mp basic tools...


Bizargh
Joined: Mar 14, 2015


Posted: May 19, 2016 10:12 PM    Msg. 18 of 55       


On the bright side, it's getting model porters excited, especially with how quickly people have been getting character models from Killer Instinct's Windows Store port, and I've seen at least one Quantum Break asset crop up on either the Garry's Mod or Source Film-maker Workshop. Let's hope Halo 5: Guardians makes it easier, if at least not any more difficult.

But to fan the fueling flames of the hype train:


Whether this will amount to anything substantial is yet to be seen.
Edited by Bizargh on May 19, 2016 at 10:13 PM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: May 19, 2016 10:30 PM    Msg. 19 of 55       
Lol told you all (I think) about this back in August.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Support Higuy https://t.co/9mIC7v3J5j


Posted: May 19, 2016 10:33 PM    Msg. 20 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Lol told you all (I think) about this back in August.




lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 20, 2016 01:58 AM    Msg. 21 of 55       
It's a standalone exe

You know what this means

We can finally rip halo 5's weapons and models! :D

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

"Test and Play with Friends Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10."
Guys, you can actually play it on PC with 4K, that's amazing right?
And pls stop the hate, It's one step further for Halo on PC

Wow 4k? Amazing! What a basic feature to include in a PC port!

Also no, the hate is absolutely justified, signal silence since Halo 2 vista, constant promises of "Better PC support", and years later we get... a gimped "Friends list only" Multiplayer and forge version of Halo 5.

That's not support that garbage.
Pretty easy to see through the marketing too.
-Get people to play a free, limited version of Halo 5.
-Hope people will buy an Xbone to play the full version with matchmaking and SP.

Actual cancer.


What did you expect? That Halo would give up to be a Xbox exclusive

Be happy with what you have got you twat
Edited by lolslayer on May 20, 2016 at 02:10 AM


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: May 20, 2016 03:13 AM    Msg. 22 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

It's a standalone exe

You know what this means

We can finally rip halo 5's weapons and models! :D

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

"Test and Play with Friends Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10."
Guys, you can actually play it on PC with 4K, that's amazing right?
And pls stop the hate, It's one step further for Halo on PC

Wow 4k? Amazing! What a basic feature to include in a PC port!

Also no, the hate is absolutely justified, signal silence since Halo 2 vista, constant promises of "Better PC support", and years later we get... a gimped "Friends list only" Multiplayer and forge version of Halo 5.

That's not support that garbage.
Pretty easy to see through the marketing too.
-Get people to play a free, limited version of Halo 5.
-Hope people will buy an Xbone to play the full version with matchmaking and SP.

Actual cancer.


What did you expect? That Halo would give up to be a Xbox exclusive

Be happy with what you have got you twat

Yea I'm really happy about cancer "twat".

Clearly more can be done, player biped/controls, gunplay, and even the forge-pallete maps have been ported(I'm guessing about this one, but pretty likely if they're going to let you forge). Clearly more can be done and the only reason that it isn't being done is exactly that, the so called console exclusivity that has treated MS so well this generation.

So yea, no, I'm not gonna just shut up and be happy about it when there is clearly more there "twat".


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger


Posted: May 20, 2016 03:45 AM    Msg. 23 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
We can finally rip halo 5's weapons and models! :D

What a big surprise.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 20, 2016 04:27 AM    Msg. 24 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

It's a standalone exe

You know what this means

We can finally rip halo 5's weapons and models! :D

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

"Test and Play with Friends Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10."
Guys, you can actually play it on PC with 4K, that's amazing right?
And pls stop the hate, It's one step further for Halo on PC

Wow 4k? Amazing! What a basic feature to include in a PC port!

Also no, the hate is absolutely justified, signal silence since Halo 2 vista, constant promises of "Better PC support", and years later we get... a gimped "Friends list only" Multiplayer and forge version of Halo 5.

That's not support that garbage.
Pretty easy to see through the marketing too.
-Get people to play a free, limited version of Halo 5.
-Hope people will buy an Xbone to play the full version with matchmaking and SP.

Actual cancer.


What did you expect? That Halo would give up to be a Xbox exclusive

Be happy with what you have got you twat

Yea I'm really happy about cancer "twat".

Clearly more can be done, player biped/controls, gunplay, and even the forge-pallete maps have been ported(I'm guessing about this one, but pretty likely if they're going to let you forge). Clearly more can be done and the only reason that it isn't being done is exactly that, the so called console exclusivity that has treated MS so well this generation.

So yea, no, I'm not gonna just shut up and be happy about it when there is clearly more there "twat".


I'm just saying that having this is better then not having it at all, you should be happy with it, we can't demand more because companies still need to get money somewhere

*UPDATE* Halo 5 guardians PC got full custom games, even if you can only do it with friends it's easy to go on a forum to add friends and play with them, for a free game this is actually really something
Edited by lolslayer on May 20, 2016 at 04:44 AM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: May 20, 2016 05:32 AM    Msg. 25 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
We can finally rip halo 5's weapons and models! :D

What a big surprise.


Why would the world want this. Nevermind people are going to have a much harder time porting it all over with the PBR.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 20, 2016 10:03 AM    Msg. 26 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
We can finally rip halo 5's weapons and models! :D

What a big surprise.


Why would the world want this. Nevermind people are going to have a much harder time porting it all over with the PBR.


Depending how H5 have implemented PBR if they are using the stock

A, M, R, N, E

routine then it should be a breeze to simply convert maps back to D,S,N and the finally into a multipurpose config. But having seen some of the inner workings of other PBR supported engines more than likely 343i will have their own pre-built specially organised generators to extract and manipulate data from specifically made maps within ngin.

Just think of those h4/reach CC maps except now it applies to every map except the nml. :(

And then ofcourse consider any possible restrictions such as files being only editble to a cetain extent.

But as far as .exe research goes perhaps someone will learn something and implement a smart thing into OS.

Who knows.


ODX
Joined: Jul 26, 2007


Posted: May 20, 2016 10:05 AM    Msg. 27 of 55       
Wow, this thread and this community has become far more toxic that I ever remember.

This is a great step for Halo on PC, but of course nothing to this community is ever good enough. We barely know any of the details and so many people have already been making what look to be awful assumptions.

Microsoft is testing the grounds of PC if you didn't already realize, don't screw it up and you'll likely get Halo 6 on PC (since keeping it locked to the Xbox One wouldn't help them boost sales much when its getting later in the console cycle, but releasing to the PC community would certainly help boost Halo sales).

Oh and a final note: Windows 10 is wonderful and comparing this to Halo 2 Vista is a moot analogy.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 20, 2016 10:45 AM    Msg. 28 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
I'm just saying that having this is better then not having it at all, you should be happy with it, we can't demand more because companies still need to get money somewhere
Edited by lolslayer on May 20, 2016 at 04:44 AM

Go screw yourself with that anti-consumer bullcrap. I'm tired of shills (I bet you don't even get paid for it you faggot) like you saying that we have to be happy with what we get. This isn't Socialism pal, companies have to cater to us if they want to survive as a business since its OUR money that puts them on the map. People are forgetting that you don't have to support crappy products, you could just look elsewhere and there will be something to fill that void.


They don't have to take any responsibility for their product because it's free, it's a gift and you can take it or ignore it.

This would be something different if they asked money for it, but they don't


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 20, 2016 12:39 PM    Msg. 29 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
They don't have to take any responsibility for their product because it's free, it's a gift and you can take it or ignore it.

This would be something different if they asked money for it, but they don't

You're right, just because it's free, doesn't mean anybody wants it. However, none of this going to matter if the rumors of MCC coming to Windows 10 is true.


I would love playing custom games and forge of Halo 5 for free, it's not their or my problem if you don't do that. You know you'll enjoy it and you'll enjoy it for free.


Lateksi
Joined: Jan 1, 2010


Posted: May 20, 2016 04:33 PM    Msg. 30 of 55       
Good for people that like Halo 5.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 20, 2016 06:32 PM    Msg. 31 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
I would love playing custom games and forge of Halo 5 for free, it's not their or my problem if you don't do that.

Irrelevant, what does that have to do with the fact that Microsoft still don't know what they're doing with PC gaming yet even with Windows 10 being in the right direction. (I actually do like Windows 10, bite me Oskarmandude.)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
You know you'll enjoy it and you'll enjoy it for free.

Just what I expect from a pseudo-intellectual, projecting themselves on to me. Look faggot, I'm not you. I'm not just gonna enjoy something just because it's free. If that were the case. I would enjoy every crappy freeware and open-source software then just because it's free.


You are just not satisfied with that halo 5 isn't fully ported, but the part that is is actually fun so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it if you play it

And you don't have to download it, jeez, just don't nag us if you don't want to play it


ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Joined: Aug 3, 2015

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"


Posted: May 20, 2016 08:59 PM    Msg. 32 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
I would love playing custom games and forge of Halo 5 for free, it's not their or my problem if you don't do that.

Irrelevant, what does that have to do with the fact that Microsoft still don't know what they're doing with PC gaming yet even with Windows 10 being in the right direction. (I actually do like Windows 10, bite me Oskarmandude.)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
You know you'll enjoy it and you'll enjoy it for free.

Just what I expect from a pseudo-intellectual, projecting themselves on to me. Look faggot, I'm not you. I'm not just gonna enjoy something just because it's free. If that were the case. I would enjoy every crappy freeware and open-source software then just because it's free.


You are just not satisfied with that halo 5 isn't fully ported, but the part that is is actually fun so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it if you play it

And you don't have to download it, jeez, just don't nag us if you don't want to play it

<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UprCid0Hho&feature=youtu.be


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: May 20, 2016 09:04 PM    Msg. 33 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
I would love playing custom games and forge of Halo 5 for free, it's not their or my problem if you don't do that.

Irrelevant, what does that have to do with the fact that Microsoft still don't know what they're doing with PC gaming yet even with Windows 10 being in the right direction. (I actually do like Windows 10, bite me Oskarmandude.)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
You know you'll enjoy it and you'll enjoy it for free.

Just what I expect from a pseudo-intellectual, projecting themselves on to me. Look faggot, I'm not you. I'm not just gonna enjoy something just because it's free. If that were the case. I would enjoy every crappy freeware and open-source software then just because it's free.

You are just not satisfied with that halo 5 isn't fully ported, but the part that is is actually fun so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it if you play it

And you don't have to download it, jeez, just don't nag us if you don't want to play it

Nobody is nagging you in particular, this is an open discussion.

This is like someone giving you a great birthday gift the 1st year, then skipping the next 10 years (with one broken gift in between), then hyping up the turd gift the following year.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 21, 2016 04:57 AM    Msg. 34 of 55       
I srsly thought they were going full h3 remastered.

Come to think of it perhaps the game industry as a whole should grind to a stop and instead redirect their efforts towards revitalising old games and servers.





Heresy.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: May 21, 2016 07:25 AM    Msg. 35 of 55       
Quote: --- Original message by: ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
I would love playing custom games and forge of Halo 5 for free, it's not their or my problem if you don't do that.

Irrelevant, what does that have to do with the fact that Microsoft still don't know what they're doing with PC gaming yet even with Windows 10 being in the right direction. (I actually do like Windows 10, bite me Oskarmandude.)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
You know you'll enjoy it and you'll enjoy it for free.

Just what I expect from a pseudo-intellectual, projecting themselves on to me. Look faggot, I'm not you. I'm not just gonna enjoy something just because it's free. If that were the case. I would enjoy every crappy freeware and open-source software then just because it's free.


You are just not satisfied with that halo 5 isn't fully ported, but the part that is is actually fun so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it if you play it

And you don't have to download it, jeez, just don't nag us if you don't want to play it

<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UprCid0Hho&feature=youtu.be


I smiled the whole video, that somebody took the time to make one especially for me :')

 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread





Time: Fri July 21, 2017 12:42 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website