A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Planet_Flood_B

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: Planet_Flood_B (41 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 01:52 PM    Msg. 1 of 41       
Title : Planet_Flood_B
Release Date : 21-06-2016
Author : Halonimator
Description : Single Player Map
About: Floods.
Recommendation: start Halo CE in developer mode,
and type into the console: game_difficulty_set impossible.



Copyright / Permissions

NO WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.

----------------------
Halo (c) Bungie / Microsoft all rights reserved
Halo CE (c) Gearbox Software, 101 East Park Blvd #1069, Plano, TX 75074.
All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2ljq7b8p2p9gi9/planet_flood_b.rar

Edited by Halonimator on Jun 21, 2016 at 01:56 PM


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 02:00 PM    Msg. 2 of 41       
I thought it was cancelled?


tanju77
Joined: Mar 12, 2016

Doing moderator's job


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 02:02 PM    Msg. 3 of 41       
Can you PLZ post some more screenshots? Some more info such as gameplay, encounters, more stuff.. by looking at the one and only pic you posted...it looks like just another box map.
So will you?

Also does it has any story?
Edited by tanju77 on Jun 21, 2016 at 02:16 PM


Dontu
Joined: Oct 8, 2006

42


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 02:12 PM    Msg. 4 of 41       
It would be great as well to post the story from flood_a and some intro to flood_b so we can have an idea what how to help with your bsp layouts and such.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 04:04 PM    Msg. 5 of 41       
"Your mission is to insert behind enemies lines and return the forerunner sheep" hehehe


MEGA_VKNG
Joined: Dec 23, 2013


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 04:39 PM    Msg. 6 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Halo (c) Bungie / Microsoft all rights reserved
Halo CE (c) Gearbox Software, 101 East Park Blvd #1069, Plano, TX 75074.


I'm going to mail gearbox about your horrible OP skills


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 06:03 PM    Msg. 7 of 41       
Announcement

Planet_flood_c will be a firefight map

My next proyect "unnamed" will prove that h2 has good ideas.


MLPAlexFTW
Joined: Jun 21, 2016

I don't read the script, the script reads me


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 06:07 PM    Msg. 8 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Announcement

Planet_flood_c will be a firefight map

My next proyect "unnamed" will prove that h2 has good ideas.




Halo 2 did have good ideas. It was just poorly executed.


OrangeJuice
Joined: Jan 29, 2009

I'm feeling much better now, thanks!


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 07:06 PM    Msg. 9 of 41       
Don't you think after reading the EULA that crediting bungie and microsoft is a little pretentious and superfluous. . .


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 08:09 PM    Msg. 10 of 41       
Cliff uv density needs to be higher. Either that or a real strong detail/micro surface map is needed to support the current state of dem cliffs.

Legitgamereviews/dsali can you review this please?
Edited by Super Flanker on Jun 21, 2016 at 08:10 PM


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 09:45 PM    Msg. 11 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I thought it was cancelled?

He tricked us to try and make us disappointed then make us super excited when it is released and not dead.


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: Jun 21, 2016 09:48 PM    Msg. 12 of 41       
Unexpected release


xnx
Joined: Feb 12, 2013

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 03:16 AM    Msg. 13 of 41       
When will halomaps users learn that stupidly hard =/= fun
I started out having fun, but your encounter design has practically no thought put into it. You just dump way too many AI where the player is supposed to go and give them minimal health packs. Once again the flying flood part is incredibly unfair and a huge waste of time. Looks like I'm enabling cheat_deathless_player and cheat_bottomless_clip for this encounter because again, nobody has time for bad game design. Playing on legendary, I got to the part where you drop five million specops grunts, specops elites, and drones right after an onslaught of five bajillion flood stalkers (?) and the map exceptioned, then I stopped playing. Beat your own map on legendary before you release it.


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 10:51 AM    Msg. 14 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
When will halomaps users learn that stupidly hard =/= fun
I started out having fun, but your encounter design has practically no thought put into it. You just dump way too many AI where the player is supposed to go and give them minimal health packs. Once again the flying flood part is incredibly unfair and a huge waste of time. Looks like I'm enabling cheat_deathless_player and cheat_bottomless_clip for this encounter because again, nobody has time for bad game design. Playing on legendary, I got to the part where you drop five million specops grunts, specops elites, and drones right after an onslaught of five bajillion flood stalkers (?) and the map exceptioned, then I stopped playing. Beat your own map on legendary before you release it.


Noob

I beat it.
Edited by Halonimator on Jun 22, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Oh i forget to fix the final cinematic, sorry.
Edited by Halonimator on Jun 22, 2016 at 10:54 AM


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 12:16 PM    Msg. 15 of 41       
Tell us when the cinematic is fixed, I don't want to end with an exception, would be disappointing


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 12:40 PM    Msg. 16 of 41       
rearranging my tag structure to start recreating the halo 2 tags with halo ce gameplay.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 03:56 PM    Msg. 17 of 41       
4 serious he should go to unity. The haloce enjin is holding him back.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 04:15 PM    Msg. 18 of 41       
He's learning fairly fast for a newbie though


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 06:46 PM    Msg. 19 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetthefourth
All of your released thus far have overwhelmingly sucked. Please just give up and go away. :):):):):):)

Just give him some encouragement.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 07:54 PM    Msg. 20 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetthefourth
All of your released thus far have overwhelmingly sucked. Please just give up and go away. :):):):):):)

Just give him some encouragement.


Yeah Zeteren! Your bad grammar isn't helping holainator one bit!

Pay no attention to him fam I got ya covered.


All of your releases thus far have been overwhelmingly horrid. Kindly give up and go away. :):):):):):)


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 11:43 PM    Msg. 21 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetthefourth
All of your released thus far have overwhelmingly sucked. Please just give up and go away. :):):):):):)

Just give him some encouragement.

People don't improve by empty words of encouragement.


xnx
Joined: Feb 12, 2013

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 01:47 AM    Msg. 22 of 41       
Wow
Did you just call me a noob because I didn't bother to fairly beat a shttly "designed" encounter on legendary where you placed probably over 50 flying AI with precision projectiles and terrible hit boxes in an open canyon with no cover without giving me ANY weapons, ammo or health to kill them? If this is how you react to criticism I don't even know why I bother downloading your garbage in the first place.


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 04:52 AM    Msg. 23 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
Wow
Did you just call me a noob because I didn't bother to fairly beat a shttly "designed" encounter on legendary where you placed probably over 50 flying AI with precision projectiles and terrible hit boxes in an open canyon with no cover without giving me ANY weapons, ammo or health to kill them? If this is how you react to criticism I don't even know why I bother downloading your garbage in the first place.

Yes, he did, deal with it.


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 05:33 AM    Msg. 24 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
Wow
Did you just call me a noob because I didn't bother to fairly beat a shttly "designed" encounter on legendary where you placed probably over 50 flying AI with precision projectiles and terrible hit boxes in an open canyon with no cover without giving me ANY weapons, ammo or health to kill them? If this is how you react to criticism I don't even know why I bother downloading your garbage in the first place.

Yes, he did, deal with it.

Can you leave and never come back please.
xnx brings up a legitimate point and all you have to say is pure garbage.
People here enjoy actual custom maps being made. But people here hate people who can't take criticism and lash back out at those who are trying to help them improve.
Leave cancer.


MEGA_VKNG
Joined: Dec 23, 2013


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 05:41 AM    Msg. 25 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
Wow
Did you just call me a noob because I didn't bother to fairly beat a shttly "designed" encounter on legendary where you placed probably over 50 flying AI with precision projectiles and terrible hit boxes in an open canyon with no cover without giving me ANY weapons, ammo or health to kill them? If this is how you react to criticism I don't even know why I bother downloading your garbage in the first place.

Yes, he did, deal with it.

Can you leave and never come back please.
xnx brings up a legitimate point and all you have to say is pure garbage.
People here enjoy actual custom maps being made. But people here hate people who can't take criticism and lash back out at those who are trying to help them improve.
Leave cancer.


Yes, I agree exactly,people also don't like hypocrisy, something Hyperluke is really good at.


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 07:25 AM    Msg. 26 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
Wow
Did you just call me a noob because I didn't bother to fairly beat a shttly "designed" encounter on legendary where you placed probably over 50 flying AI with precision projectiles and terrible hit boxes in an open canyon with no cover without giving me ANY weapons, ammo or health to kill them? If this is how you react to criticism I don't even know why I bother downloading your garbage in the first place.

Yes, he did, deal with it.

Can you leave and never come back please.
xnx brings up a legitimate point and all you have to say is pure garbage.
People here enjoy actual custom maps being made. But people here hate people who can't take criticism and lash back out at those who are trying to help them improve.
Leave cancer.

Players gotta play. Haters gotta Hate. I'm gonna shake it off.
Edited by HyperLuke on Jun 23, 2016 at 07:25 AM


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 10:29 AM    Msg. 27 of 41       
Ignorance is not the same thing as resilience.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 11:17 AM    Msg. 28 of 41       
Okay, I played a bit through the map, and I'll start off by saying that you improved a lot since planet_flood_a, but it isn't there YET.

There are a few things I would like to see improved:
-Human ammunition is not enough, I've switched weapons somewhere at the beginning of the map because of that the clips were empty, ammo doesn't help me if I don't own the weapons anymore, put some human weapons spreaded throughout the map.
-Some places are WAY too hard, especially the cave with a canyon and at the other side of the canyon lots of covenant, I'm stuck at that point

The things I saw you improve in:
-A little bit more story by voice acting
-Less walking without action
-More interesting enemy encounters
-The map isn't oversized anymore
-The covenant was your enemy aswell, it gives you more variation

I hope to see more maps and more improvements over time, you're starting to head in the right direction Halonimator :)


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 12:04 PM    Msg. 29 of 41       
Sshers plz go.


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 12:44 PM    Msg. 30 of 41       
Who did the voice acting?


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 02:04 PM    Msg. 31 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Who did the voice acting?

Probably Halonimator


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: Jun 23, 2016 08:46 PM    Msg. 32 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Ignorance is not the same thing as resilience.

And this is resilience


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Jun 24, 2016 01:22 AM    Msg. 33 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Ignorance is not the same thing as resilience.

And this is resilience

That's a funny way to spell cancer.


HyperLuke
Joined: May 5, 2016

csgosucks.org


Posted: Jun 24, 2016 01:51 AM    Msg. 34 of 41       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Ignorance is not the same thing as resilience.

And this is resilience

That's a funny way to spell cancer.

You overuse that stupid argument. Your so cancerous. Oh, and that was the first time I used that argument, so I am not a hypocrite :)


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014


Posted: Jun 24, 2016 10:02 AM    Msg. 35 of 41       
Im proud to be Halonimator!

 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Thu February 27, 2020 1:14 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website