A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »can someone do a good port for the H3 Elephant

Author Topic: can someone do a good port for the H3 Elephant (13 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DOOM899
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 06:48 AM    Msg. 1 of 13       
just asking if someone is willing, to do it.

as we don't have a good port of the H3 Elephant.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 06:49 AM    Msg. 2 of 13       
Altis might.


DOOM899
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 06:52 AM    Msg. 3 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.
I'm just thinking it would be cool, to see in a map with or without os, it would be epic day .


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 07:19 AM    Msg. 4 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.
I'm just thinking it would be cool, to see in a map with or without os, it would be epic day .


Unfortunately I do not follow your logic.

Are you aware that there are less than 35,000 - 40,000 Asian elephants left in the wild?

And that this number is decreasing every day due to climate change, habitat loss and illegal poaching?







If you or anyone else has been affected by these frightening statistics visit this website to help clear your conscious.


DOOM899
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 07:47 AM    Msg. 5 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.
I'm just thinking it would be cool, to see in a map with or without os, it would be epic day .


Unfortunately I do not follow your logic.

Are you aware that there are less than 35,000 - 40,000 Asian elephants left in the wild?

And that this number is decreasing every day due to climate change, habitat loss and illegal poaching?







If you or anyone else has been affected by these frightening statistics visit this website to help clear your conscious.
umm what dose this have to do with halo 3 Elephant?
Edited by DOOM899 on Jun 22, 2016 at 07:51 AM


Kal_El
Joined: Feb 4, 2015


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 12:12 PM    Msg. 6 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
just asking if someone is willing, to do it.

as we don't have a good port of the H3 Elephant.


These maps have the "Elephant" already in it:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6000

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6195

should be able to port from any of these maps


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 12:30 PM    Msg. 7 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.
I'm just thinking it would be cool, to see in a map with or without os, it would be epic day .


Unfortunately I do not follow your logic.

Are you aware that there are less than 35,000 - 40,000 Asian elephants left in the wild?

And that this number is decreasing every day due to climate change, habitat loss and illegal poaching?
If you or anyone else has been affected by these frightening statistics visit this website to help clear your conscious.


Most of them kill by the first world countries


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 01:00 PM    Msg. 8 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.

Not worth the effort, it's not going to work well with Halo CE physics and stuff.


BKTiel
Joined: Mar 18, 2014

strong independent bird needs no cage


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 01:16 PM    Msg. 9 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.
I'm just thinking it would be cool, to see in a map with or without os, it would be epic day .


Unfortunately I do not follow your logic.

Are you aware that there are less than 35,000 - 40,000 Asian elephants left in the wild?

And that this number is decreasing every day due to climate change, habitat loss and illegal poaching?
If you or anyone else has been affected by these frightening statistics visit this website to help clear your conscious.


Most of them kill by the first world countries


yes all the college students go over and must prove their worth by singlehandedly destroying an elephant in order to get their degree


most elephant hunters are local


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 04:10 PM    Msg. 10 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.

Not worth the effort, it's not going to work well with Halo CE physics and stuff.


Ah okay. I just thought because you did such a good job with the assbig vehicles you might have one locked away or something.



Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Altis might.
I'm just thinking it would be cool, to see in a map with or without os, it would be epic day .


Unfortunately I do not follow your logic.

Are you aware that there are less than 35,000 - 40,000 Asian elephants left in the wild?

And that this number is decreasing every day due to climate change, habitat loss and illegal poaching?
If you or anyone else has been affected by these frightening statistics visit this website to help clear your conscious.


Most of them kill by the first world countries


yes all the college students go over and must prove their worth by singlehandedly destroying an elephant in order to get their degree


most elephant hunters are local


I don't remember blaming any specific culture/gender/nationality. I was stating plain facts if you don't like it visit this website to clear your conscious.


R93_Sniper
Joined: Feb 13, 2011

When in Doubt, RUN!


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 04:23 PM    Msg. 11 of 13       
Summoning Kirby. He should still have the Elephant we made to test against the scarabs and mammoths.


TheMrJezza_
Joined: Jun 25, 2015

I like scarabs


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 06:13 PM    Msg. 12 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Summoning Kirby. He should still have the Elephant we made to test against the scarabs and mammoths.


Speaking of the Scarab, I started working on it again yesterday.. I need to find halo 3 scarab textures though..

And like Kal_El said:
Quote: --- Original message by: Kal_El
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
just asking if someone is willing, to do it.

as we don't have a good port of the H3 Elephant.


These maps have the "Elephant" already in it:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6000

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6195

should be able to port from any of these maps

It seems there are maps that you can extract an Elephant from.


DOOM899
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe


Posted: Jun 22, 2016 08:49 PM    Msg. 13 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: TheMrJezza_
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Summoning Kirby. He should still have the Elephant we made to test against the scarabs and mammoths.


Speaking of the Scarab, I started working on it again yesterday.. I need to find halo 3 scarab textures though..

And like Kal_El said:
Quote: --- Original message by: Kal_El
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
just asking if someone is willing, to do it.

as we don't have a good port of the H3 Elephant.


These maps have the "Elephant" already in it:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6000

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6195

should be able to port from any of these maps

It seems there are maps that you can extract an Elephant from.
there rips of a bad port it would seem.


Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper it's up to Kirby, but I would love to have this better port. Summon Kirby

Altis might.--quote
Not worth the effort, it's not going to work well with Halo CE physics and stuff.--quote
can we use the tank physics?.


Edited by DOOM899 on Jun 22, 2016 at 08:56 PM

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Thu November 15, 2018 6:25 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website