A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »"Your Account Has Been Deleted" Error

Author Topic: "Your Account Has Been Deleted" Error (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MLPAlexFTW

I don't read the script, the script reads me

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 09:36 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hello Halomaps. I had an account on this website before and a couple of months ago it said that my account was deleted. Why is this happening? I don't think I broke any rules.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 12:17 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: 10TeraBytz12
Hello Halomaps. I had an account on this website before and a couple of months ago it said that my account was deleted. Why is this happening? I don't think I broke any rules.

Inactive accounts are deleted after awhile. Or something like that....

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 12:32 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: 10TeraBytz12
If it was marked deleted then that account did indeed violate the rules. If you created an account and didn't log in to make a post then it was removed to keep the database clean. If you spammed the forum with images or text then the account and messages would have been been removed.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon July 13, 2020 2:58 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website