A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »CMTSPV3 Released!

Page 1 of 4 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next
Author Topic: CMTSPV3 Released! (134 messages, Page 1 of 4)
Moderators: Dennis

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 11:46 AM    Msg. 1 of 134       
Forgive me if this is old news...
---------------------------------------------

If you have Halo Custom Edition already installed, simply download this file..

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ee2ectm52nckb6/SPV3.0.0+Mod+Content.zip

Mirror: http://haloce3.com/ccount/click.php?id=sp_spv3_mod_zip

This includes the patch to Halo CE 1.10, Open Sauce 4.0, and all the mod content. Open the readme, and the rest of the instructions are in there.

-----------------------------------------------

If you don't have Halo Custom Edition already installed, get yourself a CD Key, and download this file.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qjj5q4fzyxoty4z/SPV3.0.0+Mod+Content+and+Game.rar

Mirror: http://haloce3.com/ccount/click.php?id=sp_spv3_mod_game_rar

Now open up the readme, follow the instructions there!

If you have any issues installing, refer yourself to the stickied support thread.

-------------------------------------------------
[EDIT: VIDEO TUTORIAL NOW AVAILABLE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4V7lBeUb-g

Edit: And of course I messed up the title somehow... Dennis if you could change it to "CMT's SPV3 Released" that be great!
Edited by Masters1337 on Jun 26, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 12:07 PM    Msg. 2 of 134       

*Leader of most successful hce modding team with over 10,000 players running his mod*

- Can't even link to his own content.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 12:19 PM    Msg. 3 of 134       
For a release that's supposed to be so big, where is the release trailer? pictures in the thread? other details about the mod? etc?

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 12:53 PM    Msg. 4 of 134       
Does it even need that anymore? I'm pretty sure everyone who visits this site knows about spv3 already.

MLPAlexFTW

I don't read the script, the script reads me

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 03:03 PM    Msg. 5 of 134       
So, will there be a spv4?

MrChromed

Developer on SPv3/CMT and ShadowMods Team.

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 03:20 PM    Msg. 6 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: 10TeraBytz12

I have understood that they will separate after the full release of SPv3. If so, they left us the greatest mod of a H1 campaign ever made.

MatthewDratt

Meet Bullet & I. Halo: OD in Chicago 8/2-8/4

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 03:51 PM    Msg. 7 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
For a release that's supposed to be so big, where is the release trailer? pictures in the thread? other details about the mod? etc?

7z Mirror

MLPAlexFTW

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 03:59 PM    Msg. 8 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz

I have understood that they will separate after the full release of SPv3. If so, they left us the greatest mod of a H1 campaign ever made.

They will most likely reform.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 04:14 PM    Msg. 9 of 134       

They will most likely reform.

What happens to CMT after part 2 depends on where all of us are, as far as I know, so never say never.

Edited by HyperSean on Jun 26, 2016 at 04:15 PM

Pepzee

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 04:20 PM    Msg. 10 of 134       

Yay, now do we get a release trailer?

Why is this release so quiet? I wasn't aware this was even going to be released until a week ago, and when it is released there is no release thread until a day later and only a few sentences saying it has been released. I do not understand, it is almost like CMT doesn't want anyone to know about it.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 07:32 PM    Msg. 11 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee

Why is this release so quiet? I wasn't aware this was even going to be released until a week ago, and when it is released there is no release thread until a day later and only a few sentences saying it has been released. I do not understand, it is almost like CMT doesn't want anyone to know about it.

^^^

"i expect 60k downloads but also im not gonna bother putting any work in releasing it"

EtchyaSketch

S P I N

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 11:44 PM    Msg. 12 of 134       
Just watch this trailer again pretending that there is a way worse looking player biped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBvfJJkELQ

Mokou Price

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 03:37 AM    Msg. 13 of 134       
Crash at b40 when I am using the elevator after the large area with a banshee

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 11:48 AM    Msg. 14 of 134       
I still need to finish the beta..

Masters1337

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 12:25 PM    Msg. 15 of 134       

^^^

"i expect 60k downloads but also im not gonna bother putting any work in releasing it"

We are already at 9,000 downloads, and nearly a third are people downloading CE for the first time. Frankly, posting stuff on this forum doesn't matter anymore.

cippozzo

"I... I am a monument to all your sins."

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 12:44 PM    Msg. 16 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

^^^

We are already at 9,000 downloads, and nearly a third are people downloading CE for the first time. Frankly, posting stuff on this forum doesn't matter anymore.

Masters1337 I encountered a gravity plasma pistol on b40, tell us more about that gun is awesome.

Halonimator

https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 12:55 PM    Msg. 17 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo

^^^

Masters1337 I encountered a gravity plasma pistol on b40, tell us more about that gun is awesome.

What?

MatthewDratt

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:17 PM    Msg. 18 of 134       

^^^

We're too cool for Masterz

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:25 PM    Msg. 19 of 134       

^^^

yeah i guess posting on probably the single most important website for halo ce modding then isn't worth it anymore for all those new people. dennis you can go ahead and close the site thanks for all the good years

MatthewDratt

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:29 PM    Msg. 20 of 134       

^^^

yeah i guess posting on probably the single most important website for halo ce modding then isn't worth it anymore for all those new people. dennis you can go ahead and close the site thanks for all the good years

Right at release, people posted the links on to the CMT thread and there was a new thread titled "CMT's SPV3 Finally Released!" Masterz honestly doesn't need to announce here. People did it for him.

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:51 PM    Msg. 21 of 134       
Perhaps indeed best to close this site down and move all our stuff to reddit.
Halomaps doesn't matter anymore.
Only Masterz matters.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 01:56 PM    Msg. 22 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

^^^

Right at release, people posted the links on to the CMT thread and there was a new thread titled "CMT's SPV3 Finally Released!" Masterz honestly doesn't need to announce here. People did it for him.

Yeah, but my point is that by posting it at other places across the web, its drawing less traffic to Halomaps, which is the biggest database for map files for Halo CE. Even though they are installing to play SPV3, something that is drawing attention of new players should point them in the direction of a website like Halomaps where they can be exposed to more than just one mod. It's not saying they wont eventually get here either or haven't already heard of it, but it'd help. The logic of saying that posting on this website isn't important anymore is quite frankly dumb if your trying to get as many new people as you can into the game considering this website is pretty much the hub for Halo CE maps / mods.

MLPAlexFTW

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 02:03 PM    Msg. 23 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Perhaps indeed best to close this site down and move all our stuff to reddit.

But where am I going to get my daily dose of drama? Reddit doesn't even compare to DramaMaps.

Masters1337

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 02:25 PM    Msg. 24 of 134       

^^^

Almost 3,000 of those downloads are from Haloce3 as you well know ;)

^^^

Yeah, but my point is that by posting it at other places across the web, its drawing less traffic to Halomaps, which is the biggest database for map files for Halo CE. Even though they are installing to play SPV3, something that is drawing attention of new players should point them in the direction of a website like Halomaps where they can be exposed to more than just one mod. It's not saying they wont eventually get here either or haven't already heard of it, but it'd help. The logic of saying that posting on this website isn't important anymore is quite frankly dumb if your trying to get as many new people as you can into the game considering this website is pretty much the hub for Halo CE maps / mods.

There is no way we could refer them here. The moderation here wouldn't be able to handle the traffic, we need multiple threads, and we need a multitude of topics. We bundle the UUI with the game, which refers people to halomaps to try more maps and campaigns, with a link here, including projects such as lumoria.
Edited by Masters1337 on Jun 27, 2016 at 02:27 PM

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 03:30 PM    Msg. 25 of 134       
who do we submit videos to for laso noble completion?

Masters1337

Posted: Jun 27, 2016 03:31 PM    Msg. 26 of 134       
post them to youtube, stick it in the #hunttheeggs thread in the subreddit.

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 12:15 AM    Msg. 27 of 134       
tbh i really enjoy searching for Easter eggs on any game and spv3 is not an exception.

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 12:23 AM    Msg. 28 of 134       
-snip-
Edited by Ki11erFTW on Jun 28, 2016 at 12:23 AM

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 01:05 AM    Msg. 29 of 134       
post them to youtube, stick it in the #hunttheeggs thread in the subreddit.

I think we should make a halomaps thread for it.

Pepzee

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 04:09 AM    Msg. 30 of 134       
There is no reason not to post content here in a single thread. We can blame Dennis all we want for not hosting a website that meets CMTs standards. CMT has used Halomaps as a platform for about 10 years and there has never been any issues before. Nothing has changed with Halomaps in the past 10 years, therefore something must have changed within CMT, and that's what bothers me.

I'm perturbed about the new direction CMT is going.
Edited by Pepzee on Jun 28, 2016 at 04:16 AM

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 04:22 AM    Msg. 31 of 134       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
tbh i really enjoy searching for Easter eggs on any game and spv3 is not an exception.

Did you find mine?

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 04:26 AM    Msg. 32 of 134       

There is no reason not to post content here in a single thread. We can blame Dennis all we want for not hosting a website that meets CMTs standards. CMT has used Halomaps as a platform for about 10 years and there has never been any issues before. Nothing has changed with Halomaps in the past 10 years, therefore something must have changed within CMT, and that's what bothers me.

I guess it's the result of becoming noticed on the web. Although you won't admit it masterz you have become the modding equivelent of justin bieber.

Nice avatar btw peps.

Masters1337

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 09:03 AM    Msg. 33 of 134       

It's always been an issue, we've had 2 forums before this and we have never referred people here. I don't understand how any of you can even want the have the same level of traffic here that we have at our reddit, which would effectively turn this place into an unmoderated CMT forum anyway.

This is primarily a forum for developers for CE, not people consuming content.

SorrySoldOuts

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 09:15 AM    Msg. 34 of 134       
Masterz, also I am loving the wildlife of the blindwolf. But are you guys going to add thorbeast aswell?

Halo needs more wildlife.

Masters1337

Posted: Jun 28, 2016 09:20 AM    Msg. 35 of 134       
The larger bipeds don't really operate well in CE. But there will be many more creatures in the second half.

Page 1 of 4 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 5:42 PM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website