A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Campaign scenario problem

Author Topic: Campaign scenario problem (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

razgrizone

I have no mouth and I must scream

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 10:37 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Every time I turn one of the campaign.scenario tags into a .map there is something off in-game.

For example for the a50.map or mission(truth and reconciliation) The Pelican drops me off way too high and I take fall damage. pelicans that drops off marines drop them off to the side and the marines fall to their death

Another example for B30.map. When I start the mission it shows the intro cutscene with you inside the pelican. The pelican following ends up flying under water. Then both pelicans drops the player and the marines on the wrong spots on the beach (mainly near the pillar thing at the beach)

Can anyone tell me step-by-step on how to fix this? I tried doing that compiling script thing and it didn't work (where you download somefiles then put the script in their respective data folders). Im new to all of this and I just wanna edit the campaign (mainly switch some of the actor-variants around with different ones)
Edited by razgrizone on Aug 10, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Isxz

MrChromed

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 12:15 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
It should be caused by a corrupted pelican.physics. Try with this one, replace the .physics you have with this and it should work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/joamdat28px6ugd/pelican.rar
Edited by Isxz on Aug 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM

razgrizone

I have no mouth and I must scream

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 03:23 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Thanks, that worked.

Edited by razgrizone on Aug 10, 2016 at 10:12 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 9:14 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website