A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Forum users here are Hacking in Eldewrito/Halo Online

Author Topic: Forum users here are Hacking in Eldewrito/Halo Online (31 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Igotaname13_

Igotaname13 Steam

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 10:32 AM    Msg. 1 of 31       
Forum users who use the same alias in Halo Online/Eldewrito and the HaloMapsForum are creating 3rd party software to have "sit ins" in servers.
I don't understand why this is, but 3 guys can quite literally ruin a game experience especially with use of jump hacks and last man standing game modes.

I am not going to name people off, I just want you guys to know that some of your fellow Halo Custom Edition players are toxic to OUR community and Halo as a whole.

I was called a loser by a HaloMapsForum user that I worked closely with years ago on a Halo Custom Edition map.
A guy that didn't even recognize me, in the Eldewrito server, as someone he used to talk to on xfire years ago when everyone was making maps in this community every single day.

All in all though.
Anyone creating this feud should really stop, Eldewrito is a great project. Just like Halo Custom Edition still is.
I had originally expected some mass migration from HaloMaps to Eldewrito, but turns out things just didn't work out like I had hoped for, but if anyone here thinks I'm going to let this little project die just because you don't want me to play it over Halo Custom Edition. Please, friend, understand I love Halo and you aren't doing anything but helping this entire community and game die.
Or maybe it did when Bungie stopped making them. Now I'm sad, it's early, I need to be in bed.

For the guys fracturing the communities, please stop.
Edited by Igotaname13_ on Aug 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 10:37 AM    Msg. 2 of 31       
Okay.

LuciTheAlien

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 10:41 AM    Msg. 3 of 31       
I'm not a fan of Halo Online myself, but it's really crap to hear that you're experiencing lowlifes cheating in the game; don't let it get you down.

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 11:07 AM    Msg. 4 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Igotaname13_

Forum users who use the same alias in Halo Online/Eldewrito and the HaloMapsForum are creating 3rd party software to have "sit ins" in servers.
I don't understand why this is, but 3 guys can quite literally ruin a game experience especially with use of jump hacks and last man standing game modes.

I am not going to name people off, I just want you guys to know that some of your fellow Halo Custom Edition players are toxic to OUR community and Halo as a whole.

I was called a loser by a HaloMapsForum user that I worked closely with years ago on a Halo Custom Edition map.
A guy that didn't even recognize me, in the Eldewrito server, as someone he used to talk to on xfire years ago when everyone was making maps in this community every single day.

All in all though.
Anyone creating this feud should really stop, Eldewrito is a great project. Just like Halo Custom Edition still is.
I had originally expected some mass migration from HaloMaps to Eldewrito, but turns out things just didn't work out like I had hoped for, but if anyone here thinks I'm going to let this little project die just because you don't want me to play it over Halo Custom Edition. Please, friend, understand I love Halo and you aren't doing anything but helping this entire community and game die.
Or maybe it did when Bungie stopped making them. Now I'm sad, it's early, I need to be in bed.

For the guys fracturing the communities, please stop.
Edited by Igotaname13_ on Aug 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Why do you idiots think we're responsible for the actions of a few? That's like blaming all white people for Trump's existence. Stop acting like we are responsible, or even anywhere remotely unified enough to do such a thing.

Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
I am not going to name people off either, but I want you all to know that it probably was aLTis.

That guy has a history of hacking other people servers! Like the one from this RG-clan just recently: http://rgclan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1424

You sir, are a doofus.

Names can be faked, and look at my reply above. Go complain to someone who can actually do something about it. Dennis/Halomaps users have NO power over what individuals do on Halo: Online. Get off your asses and monitor your own damn servers.

Igotaname13_

Igotaname13 Steam

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 11:13 AM    Msg. 5 of 31       
No one is claiming HaloMapsForum is responsible, but there certainly are people here who are hacking servers in Halo Online.
This really is nothing more than a heartfelt post to all the guys I used to play with on Halo Custom Edition and making ambitious map ideas over 8 years ago.

To these guys.
I'm sorry xfire died, I'm sorry I never came back online, I'm sorry Halo Custom Edition doesn't have the userbase it used to have.
But understand, people move on. I have a super job, beautiful wife, home, and still the hobby of playing Halo and trying my best to get down to advancing this dying game to my custom enjoyment.

I'm just so sad to see these fractures like some sort of feud a few have developed for no reason when some new thing comes out.

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 11:20 AM    Msg. 6 of 31       
Omg is this imaginary drama all over again

LuciTheAlien

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 11:43 AM    Msg. 7 of 31       
Indeed, I don't think this is the correct "forum" (no pun intended) in which to air personal grievances or confessions.
Edited by LuciTheAlien on Aug 22, 2016 at 11:43 AM

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 12:07 PM    Msg. 8 of 31       
Why did you go from halomaps to halo online though, you traitor!

Member since 2008, for what, only to come back with complaints?

Nai! We won't take this so easily, we won't!

mihirgates

https://youtube.com/mihirgates

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 12:21 PM    Msg. 9 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
I am not going to name people off either, but I want you all to know that it probably was aLTis.

That guy has a history of hacking other people servers! Like the one from this RG-clan just recently: http://rgclan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1424

sisisi altis hax :V
altis haxed my servers too uwu

Alex

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:08 PM    Msg. 10 of 31       
forum.dramamaps.org

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:08 PM    Msg. 11 of 31       
Pretty sure it is sherss faking popular names around here to make us look bad.

altis94

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:18 PM    Msg. 12 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

This.

SorrySoldOuts

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:28 PM    Msg. 13 of 31       
No one is claiming HaloMapsForum is responsible, but there certainly are people here who are hacking servers in Halo Online.
This really is nothing more than a heartfelt post to all the guys I used to play with on Halo Custom Edition and making ambitious map ideas over 8 years ago.

To these guys.
I'm sorry xfire died, I'm sorry I never came back online, I'm sorry Halo Custom Edition doesn't have the userbase it used to have.
But understand, people move on. I have a super job, beautiful wife, home, and still the hobby of playing Halo and trying my best to get down to advancing this dying game to my custom enjoyment.

I'm just so sad to see these fractures like some sort of feud a few have developed for no reason when some new thing comes out.
I saw 4 pple in the server hacking and this dude name altis raging at us for no reason. Altis you need to gtfo off the server and tell your friends to stop hacking.

altis94

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:32 PM    Msg. 14 of 31       
You guys are taking this joke so far you will make idiots actually believe it.

SorrySoldOuts

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:39 PM    Msg. 15 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Well we saw 4 hackers in the server. U mind explaining that?
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 22, 2016 at 01:39 PM

altis94

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:46 PM    Msg. 16 of 31       
And here's sshers with one of his alt accounts.

SorrySoldOuts

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:56 PM    Msg. 17 of 31       
And here's sshers with one of his alt accounts.
sherr? Dude stop being a troller. There were 4 people running around and hacking.
How can it be that idiot sheer if there are 4 people hacking? Get your eyes checked at the hospital. Its you, sean, cristonn i believed.
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 22, 2016 at 01:57 PM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 01:59 PM    Msg. 18 of 31       
It wasn't me again was it?

Alex

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 02:20 PM    Msg. 19 of 31       

u the idiot u ave hacked a lot of halo onlyne srvrs and it is redickules.

BipolarAurora

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 03:51 PM    Msg. 20 of 31       
gb2reddit

Darkzealotx

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 04:13 PM    Msg. 21 of 31       
The stupidity in this thread made me rofl so hard. Guess trollmaps.org wil never change at all XD

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 04:23 PM    Msg. 22 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx
The stupidity in this thread made me rofl so hard. Guess trollmaps.org wil never change at all XD

Honestly dude, I missed you. Whats up man?

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 04:26 PM    Msg. 23 of 31       
Hi guys, it was me.
I stole the doritos.

Invader Veex

i make poast

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 04:30 PM    Msg. 24 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Hi guys, it was me.
I stole the doritos.

LuciTheAlien

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 04:31 PM    Msg. 25 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Hi guys, it was me.
I stole the doritos.

Thief!

Alex

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 05:02 PM    Msg. 26 of 31       

Quote: doritos.

lol
Edited by HyperAlex on Aug 22, 2016 at 05:03 PM

Goldy De Wise

GTA Halo PR guy

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 05:55 PM    Msg. 27 of 31       
This thread was quite the read.

Igotaname13_

Igotaname13 Steam

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 08:06 PM    Msg. 28 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

It is not. This was the person l reported the hackers to.
He banned them.

One thing this issue has made me do though is try to get in touch with my former xfire buddies. Kind of funny maybe 6 years later and lm still thinking about the guys l played halo with for tens of thousand of hours.
I remember when this forum had absolutely no carryover from larger mainstream boards, like 4chan's /v/ or whatever reddit trash board there is. Where all the memes were internal to halo and how people talked was akin to a real discussion. It was so cute back then. Always on point on what ambitions were possible and what ideas were just too far out there for this game's engine.

Ive recently taken up to modelling for racing games. Maybe l could come back to my roots and give custom edition one final puff of interest from myself.
Im sorry if anyone here is annoyed by me, but this whole debacle has really caught my interest into gaming again.
I mean hell, it had been years since l even seen such obvious hacking. Akin to the days l used to play custom edition and mmos.

EtchyaSketch

S P I N

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 08:46 PM    Msg. 29 of 31       
I honestly don't get how entertaining it could be to keep fabricating an invisible feud/war between 2 communities.

Like how many man hours have you put in to do this? Is it actually that fun?

E: this is directed at the obvious culprit, not you @Igotaname13_
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Aug 22, 2016 at 08:48 PM

MatthewDratt

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 09:07 PM    Msg. 30 of 31       
my bad

its true

ive been seriously pro hacking all of eldewrito

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 11:41 PM    Msg. 31 of 31       
Just once I would like to go a week without cleaning up poo here as well.

If someone is hacking your servers report them to the hosting company, the game company of the software being hacked and/or the FBI (or authority in your country that handles cyber crime).

Coming into this forum to report an unspecified hack by an unspecified person(s) is a complete waste of time.

but if anyone here thinks I'm going to let this little project die just because you don't want me to play it over Halo Custom Edition
I am pretty sure I can speak for most people here when I say that no one really cares what game you want to play when you play or even if you play.

Do not drag your drama into this forum. There is plenty of it already here.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat January 18, 2020 10:37 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website