A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Russia's free, PC multiplayer Halo game has been cancelled

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next
Author Topic: Russia's free, PC multiplayer Halo game has been cancelled (74 messages, Page 1 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:13 AM    Msg. 1 of 74       
Quote: Now, nobody gets to play 'Halo Online.'

Source: https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/26/[...]cancelled/

Whine about it for a while but please let this be the end if it in this forum.

Pepzee

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:19 AM    Msg. 2 of 74       
While I never played Halo Online or had any intention of playing it, I do know that there is a Halo Wars 2 planned for the PC. Also recently I have heard of a "Halo 5: Forge" for the PC as well. These may be Windows 10 exclusives meant to increase Windows 10 marketshare, just as Halo 2 Vista was. Though there is still hope.
Edited by Pepzee on Aug 27, 2016 at 02:32 AM

MatthewDratt

Meet Bullet & I. Halo: OD in Chicago 8/2-8/4

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:26 AM    Msg. 3 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

No one was playing the Russian game, they were playing a hacked version of it called ElDewrito which is still semi(?) active.

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:46 AM    Msg. 4 of 74       
Dang. It only took four posts :o

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 03:20 AM    Msg. 5 of 74       
Since they only released it officially in Russia, it's like they never wanted this game to get off the ground.

SorrySoldOuts

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 03:48 AM    Msg. 6 of 74       

Is it because it looks the same as the others? And halo online if so, what makes that different from halo ce community that were mostly well liked but hating on eldorito? Wasn't hhalo ce community bitching about how halo online was basically same crap and bad netcode? I haven't followed halo custom edition since I stopped playing them after eldorito popped up, but that's the main thing I kept hearing/reading. Seems like halo custom edition just can't win. Dennis this doesn't change anything at all. Eldorito is still here. Halo ce community and halo online community will never going to get along each other unless if altis, criston, kinnec, DaLode decide to find peace instead of hacking ethersecagent servers.
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 27, 2016 at 03:57 AM
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 27, 2016 at 03:58 AM

BKTiel

strong independent bird needs no cage

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 05:38 AM    Msg. 7 of 74       
so is eldorito still a thing then

PRPatxi

Dennis, free me from this suffering

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 05:50 AM    Msg. 8 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: SorrySoldOuts

Is it because it looks the same as the others? And halo online if so, what makes that different from halo ce community that were mostly well liked but hating on eldorito? Wasn't hhalo ce community bitching about how halo online was basically same crap and bad netcode? I haven't followed halo custom edition since I stopped playing them after eldorito popped up, but that's the main thing I kept hearing/reading. Seems like halo custom edition just can't win. Dennis this doesn't change anything at all. Eldorito is still here. Halo ce community and halo online community will never going to get along each other unless if altis, criston, kinnec, DaLode decide to find peace instead of hacking ethersecagent servers.

Come back when your balls drop, you silly transvestite.

Also if you need to learn English there's a very popular platform called Open English that can help you sip the language like a cup of tea. Your horrific syntax and grammar are hard to look at, not to mention disgusting.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 06:11 AM    Msg. 9 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
so is eldorito still a thing then

Apparently.
I dunno if development will continue or not, haven't kept up much with that side of things
Edited by Spartan314 on Aug 27, 2016 at 06:14 AM

ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 06:43 AM    Msg. 10 of 74       

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 07:09 AM    Msg. 11 of 74       
Looks like Saber realised it was impossible to move the ruskis away from CSGO.

BipolarAurora

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 07:38 AM    Msg. 12 of 74       
As soon as Halo 5 Forge became a thing, the writing was on the wall for Halo Online.
Edited by BipolarAurora on Aug 27, 2016 at 07:38 AM

EtherSecAgent

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 07:56 AM    Msg. 13 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi

Also if you need to learn English there's a very popular platform called Open English that can help you sip the language like a cup of tea. Your horrific syntax and grammar are hard to look at, not to mention disgusting.

Behave bro. He was just saying these pple went in my servers and hacked it. I have banned them but they use VPN to come nack in sadly.

Dennis these are the people on this forum hacked my servers.

Altis94

Hypersean

DaLode

Criston

Kinnect

Negan

Wen i was in the server i saw them running around the map together and using jump hacks.
Edited by EtherSecAgent on Aug 27, 2016 at 07:57 AM

ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 08:17 AM    Msg. 14 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtherSecAgent

Behave bro. He was just saying these pple went in my servers and hacked it. I have banned them but they use VPN to come nack in sadly.

Altis94

Hypersean

DaLode

Criston

Kinnect

Negan

Wen i was in the server i saw them running around the map together and using jump hacks.
]
Now if only there was another Halo game on PC that these people wouldn't be hacking on.
Edited by ThatGuyWhoLikesCats on Aug 27, 2016 at 08:20 AM

Alex

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 08:57 AM    Msg. 15 of 74       

Edited by Alex on Apr 14, 2018 at 11:52 AM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 09:09 AM    Msg. 16 of 74       
So it's gone? Cool. Thanks for clarifying Dennis.

OctaVinyl

¡Voy A comer tù corazon!

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 09:17 AM    Msg. 17 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
Quote: --- Original message by: negan
Ethersec, we have the rights to do it. And tell Tillice to keep away from us.

Yeah, you hear that man Ethersec?! You mess with us, you mess with the family! The PC is Halo CE turf, capiche?
So either you turn right around, walk back to your pitiful existence and we all forget this happened or Don Dennis is going to make you an offer that you can't refuse!

I'd have to agree with that. CE community is family.

The Master

~En Lepanto la victoria y la muerte en Trafalgar~

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 10:18 AM    Msg. 18 of 74       
Sad and happy news I guess

Halonimator

https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 10:45 AM    Msg. 19 of 74       
Im very happy, now Halo Online players can stop hacking Halo CE servers
Edited by Halonimator on Aug 27, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 10:52 AM    Msg. 20 of 74       
The official was nothing to write home about, i still enjoy playing the dorito though, and am waiting for 0.6.0

PRPatxi

Dennis, free me from this suffering

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 01:22 PM    Msg. 21 of 74       

Altis94

Hypersean

DaLode

Criston

Kinnect

Negan

You have the same attitude as every single Halo Online player. Come to other forums to: spam, complain, display childish behavior and over all post with bad grammar and syntax.

I can't really help you there buddy. I wish you the best of luck and a have a beautiful evening.

Kind regards ~

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:10 PM    Msg. 22 of 74       
Kinnect

wew for a second i thought that you were referring to me.
Edited by Kinnet on Aug 27, 2016 at 02:11 PM

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:21 PM    Msg. 23 of 74       
You have the same attitude as every single Halo Online player. Come to other forums to: spam, complain, display childish behavior

Or just trying to get attention, to which everyone in this forum seem to like giving to trolls nowadays :v

Dennis

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 02:46 PM    Msg. 24 of 74       

Altis94
Hypersean
DaLode
Criston
Kinnect
Negan

Collect your proof, the IP numbers, trace backs and the geolocation data and forward it to the Hosting provider, the FBI (if in the US) and the game software manufacturer then contact a lawyer and start a civil suit to go along with the criminal investigation.

The first thing the lawyer will tell you is to not publicize your information or talk about the case. Also be sure your software licenses are current and up-to-date.

Alex

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 03:01 PM    Msg. 25 of 74       

Edited by Alex on Apr 14, 2018 at 11:53 AM

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 04:23 PM    Msg. 26 of 74       
Collect your proof, the IP numbers, trace backs and the geolocation data and forward it to the Hosting provider, the FBI (if in the US) and the game software manufacturer then contact a lawyer and start a civil suit to go along with the criminal investigation.

The first thing the lawyer will tell you is to not publicize your information or talk about the case. Also be sure your software licenses are current and up-to-date.

Looks like the Golden Age, where the family took care of the business by themselves, is over.
Now the garbage has to be dealt with in strictly legal terms. :l

Too bad there's no solid evidence that any of the people in that list hack Halo Online.

#Squat4HaloOnline

Nickster5000

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 04:25 PM    Msg. 27 of 74       

good riddance.

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 08:17 PM    Msg. 28 of 74       

Altis94

Hypersean

DaLode

Criston

Kinnect

Negan

jump hacks pffs you must be a kid If you think that's big hacking, and anyway your playing something made by hackers, and isn't legit

Dennis

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 09:34 PM    Msg. 29 of 74       
Looks like the Golden Age, where the family took care of the business by themselves, is over.
Now the garbage has to be dealt with in strictly legal terms. :l
Yea, except that that "golden age" never existed in the entire history of civilization even before we adopted the rule of consensual law over monarchies despots and tribalism. There has always been a governing authority going back even before the time of the Khans.

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 10:45 PM    Msg. 30 of 74       

edgy

Goldy De Wise

GTA Halo PR guy

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 10:47 PM    Msg. 31 of 74       
Excellent.

Roushyy

Character animator.

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 09:22 AM    Msg. 32 of 74       
Halomaps is just as spammy as ever, I see.

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 10:59 AM    Msg. 33 of 74       

Altis94

Hypersean

DaLode

Criston

Kinnect

Negan

i believe we have explained to you that since any user can use any username that there is no reliable way to tell whether any of our forum members are causing trouble on your servers. until the developers create a better way of banning players i doubt this issue will be fixed. there is no need to continue arguing this as i doubt that these names were ever a problem on your servers and this a weak and childish attempt to get these users banned from this forum.

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 11:05 AM    Msg. 34 of 74       
Killzone hits the nail on the head.
Not only don't I give a flying crap about ElDewrito, even if I did, I wouldn't waste my time "hacking" your server as I have 18 quintillion better things to do. I'm going to assume EtherSecAgent is just another shheersrszza (or whatever his name is) account.

Anyways, I think this thread has served its purpose. The childen here have had their whine. Now it's time for the adults to get their wine. Cheers.

EtherSecAgent

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 11:43 AM    Msg. 35 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Killzone hits the nail on the head.
Not only don't I give a flying crap about ElDewrito, even if I did, I wouldn't waste my time "hacking" your server as I have 18 quintillion better things to do. I'm going to assume EtherSecAgent is just another shheersrszza (or whatever his name is) account.

Anyways, I think this thread has served its purpose. The childen here have had their whine. Now it's time for the adults to get their wine. Cheers.
idc about that dude sherrs he is doin his own youtube stuff. No sign of him haking.

How can u say its him when you guys were running around using jump hacks.

We know its u hackin pathetic cheap skate.

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon July 15, 2019 5:22 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website