A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Open Casting Call

Author Topic: Open Casting Call (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Dabouss 15x

Annnd Its Gone!

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 01:00 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
This Script is for my New campaign Hit&Run:Project Warhawk (Work in progress)

Please contact me if interested for more

PVT.Frank: ugh, wha what hapened?
Doug: Take it easy soldier.
PVT.Frank: Did we crash?
PFC.Avery(RoleNotFilled): Yes, but we need to get you to the nearest Medical center you suffered serious head and torso trauma.
LT.Doug: Unfortunately there isn't a medical center anywhere near here except for on the Rising Sun.
PVT.Frank: Wait. Did You Hear That?
PFC.Avery(RoleNotFilled): Yes What is that?
PVT.Frank: Covenant Dropship! Take cover quickly!

(fighting the covenant) PFC.Avery: We need to find a way to kill these covenant then call in for some evac.
(Running for cover) LT.Doug: Im goin to make a run for it cover me!

(struggling to move) PVT.Frank: Ugh, I hope the Rising Sun still has some Pelicans!

(Running for the Pelican wreckage) PFC.Avery(RoleNotFilled): Im going to run back to the wreckage to salvage any medical supplies we may need. in the mean-time get on the comms an call for some evac will ya!
Pelican Pilot(RoleNotFilled): Yee Haw! Thats one for the UNSC! This is Pelican Delta 984 Responding to your distress call, is everything alright?
LT.Doug: Were alright but we need emergency medical transport we have wounded!

Delta 984(RoleNotFilled): Roger that Leiutanant.

ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 01:12 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I can already tell Avery RoleNotFilled will be my favourite character
hyped

Dabouss 15x

Annnd Its Gone!

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 02:14 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Actually StormUndBlackbird has filled that role!

Here is the script for the second Level! :)

You interested? :)

LT.Doug: Is he going to be okay ?

PFC.Avery(StormUndBlackbird): For the most part. He suffered serious trauma to his head and his chest.

LT.Doug: He's coming around now.

PVT.Frank: Where am I ?

PFC.Avery(StormUndBlackbird): You are in a cryotube in the medical bay on the Rising Sun. Do you remember the last 24 Hours ?

PVT.Frank: Yes We were En'Route to the Rising Sun When Two Covenant Banshees Attacked our Pelican. Our left engine caught on fire and we had to make a crash landing. Next thing i know i wake up and we were under attack. Thats all i can Remeber.

PFC.Avery:(StormUndBlackbird): You Should Take it easy for the next 13 Hours Frank.

PVT.Frank: Thanks Doc.

Captain Ruhalter(RoleNotFilled): Captain Ruhalter to Lieutenant Douglas I need to see you on the bridge on the double!

LT.Doug: On my way sir. See you later Avery.

(On The Bridge) LT.Doug: You Wanted to see me sir?

Captain Ruhalter(RoleNotFilled): Yes lieutenant, I need you to go back to the planet with your team and infiltrate a covenant base and gather info on a high value covenant target.

LT.Doug: When do you need us to go sir?

Captain Ruhalter(RoleNotFilled): In 0800 Hours Tommorow Morning. Dissmised Lieutenant.

(The Next Morning)

LT.Doug: Listen up! The Captain Wants us to go Infiltrate a covenat base to retrieve information on a high value target and thats just what we're goin to do. So let's move! Board the drop pods lets go!

(Everyone): Yes Sir!

PFC.Avery(StormUndBlackbird): Oh God I hate the pods.

PVT.Frank: Oh Come on Avery it ain't that bad!

PFC.Avery(StormUndBlackbird): Well from my experience with the pods is that i always find myself vomiting in my pod. so if you see me carying a bag thats why.
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Sep 2, 2016 at 11:05 PM

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Oct 7, 2016 04:19 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Storm is voice acting? nice

Dabouss 15x

Annnd Its Gone!

Posted: Nov 25, 2016 12:29 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
If you are interested i have some open voice roles that i need filled so if you feel up to it i can send you the scripts!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu February 21, 2019 6:02 PM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website