A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »HALO 3 SMG SOUND SUCCESS!!! BUT, NEW ISSUE...

Author Topic: HALO 3 SMG SOUND SUCCESS!!! BUT, NEW ISSUE... (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: Nov 2, 2016 08:26 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Well, first of all, I'd like to thank SBB Michelle for providing me with the actual Halo 3 SMG fire SFX.

Guess what CE community? I DID IT! Now the Halo 3 SMG sounds like the Halo 3 SMG!

HOWEVER... 1 NEW PROBLEM... The loop plays correctly though it only happens with every first trigger pull of the trigger.

Example: Reload, pull trigger and stop firing at any time before reload. Fire the remaining bullets in a full burst or multiple and nothing. Until you reload and pull the trigger again or unless you unload all 60 rounds at once, the loop only plays until you let go of the trigger. Any remaining shots fired will have the normal sound but the loop wont play until you reload a new magazine.

Is there a 'chance' for the loop to occur setting I missed in the tags somewhere?

I feel so happy I never did a loop before and somehow figured it out! Now if I can get it to play every time I pull the trigger that would blow me away. No pun intended.
Edited by Halo Noob Modder117 on Nov 2, 2016 at 08:27 AM
Edited by Halo Noob Modder117 on Nov 2, 2016 at 08:29 AM

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Nov 2, 2016 09:54 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
just use the weapon from the tagpack that I gave with it, it's not a firing sound, but a loop that is supposed to play in a completely different way

Check zteam\objects\weapons\single\smg\h3\smg or something like that.

Also, just keep follow up issues in the same tread, it is kind of spammy to keep making new ones.

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: Nov 2, 2016 09:34 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Sorry. Ill take this back to the original thread.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue June 19, 2018 8:31 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website