A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »First Person Warthogs

Author Topic: First Person Warthogs (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Lemon

"You're gonna lose." - Gertie Giggles

Posted: Nov 5, 2016 04:33 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hello,

I've been trying to solve this for a while now, and I am still persistant. I've tried searching console commands on devmode for a while, and found a command that I am curious about. it is, "object_pvs_set_camera"
If it will help me, can someone teach me how to use it? That would be wonderful.

To help with other ideas, I've thought up something. Is there any way to use a command that locks the flycam in a certain spot welded with a vehicle or object, so that when I move a vehicle, the camera moves with it?

Thank you!

theshadow0222

"Oh, no."

Posted: Nov 11, 2016 06:40 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Hmm, if you press F7 with HAC 2 installed you get a bonnet camera thing while in a vehicle. Like you'd get in GTA or something. I know it's not first person, but it is close.

As for the command, I don't know.
Edited by theshadow0222 on Nov 11, 2016 at 06:40 AM

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Nov 18, 2016 06:08 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lemon
Hello,

I've been trying to solve this for a while now, and I am still persistant. I've tried searching console commands on devmode for a while, and found a command that I am curious about. it is, "object_pvs_set_camera"
If it will help me, can someone teach me how to use it? That would be wonderful.

To help with other ideas, I've thought up something. Is there any way to use a command that locks the flycam in a certain spot welded with a vehicle or object, so that when I move a vehicle, the camera moves with it?

Thank you!
you're going to have, to mod the camera that the warthog uses.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon February 18, 2019 12:15 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website