A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Public Halo Idea] Build Upon It

Author Topic: [Public Halo Idea] Build Upon It (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MKnance

Posted: Jan 4, 2017 05:59 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I honestly would like to see a better working camouflage power up mod that servers can use that way we don't have people able to see were you are because face it its camouflage it expires over time and they will know where you are at once you fire your weapon and it just irritates me a bit that bungee decided it was okay to do it like this if anyone is interested to take up there time to make a fix for this in halo custom edition that would be great i'm tired of feeling like camouflage is a useless ability because everyone knows your there no matter where you move they see you all the time unless there in a hog they move to fast and hardly see you unless there vehicle lights hit you but a tank however can spot you every single time and camouflage can work well if it was fixed to sneak behind enemies lines to take out a tank unseen but its hard when they can spot you even camouflage so im basically asking if anyone is willing to improve on this idea and fix what bungee did not do

Kal_El

Posted: Jan 4, 2017 06:15 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       

Tucker933

Tucker933.com

Posted: Jan 4, 2017 06:19 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Balance is all about tradeoffs. I see no issue with its default function.

If you'd like, it's quite easy to make it last longer (Powerup Time under Floats in the Equipment tag), or make it so weapon firing doesn't affect it (Camo Ding and Regrowth Rate under Floats in the Weapon tags).
Edited by Tucker933 on Jan 4, 2017 at 06:22 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat October 21, 2017 9:09 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website