A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Another Request (Weapon Tag Related)

Author Topic: Another Request (Weapon Tag Related) (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 07:59 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Guys can someone upload somewhere a 'working' sentinel beam tag set?

Matt said a while ago that we could use Takedown's but every time you rip the tags they get corrupt. Eg: Loss of fire sound, muzzle flash etc.

Side note: I noticed there aren't any Reach weapon tag packs lying around. Any of you famous Latino modders (I say Latino because I've played your Reach styled firefight/campaign mods) willing to share around your rips? Better yet are they already lying around somewhere?

I'm working on a personal mod (others would eventually do it, I know it!) called unified lore friendly Halo mods (what the folder in my tags is called!) and I'm trying to put together as many H3, ODST and Reach assets in as I can to work with the CE hud etc.

If anyone is intrigued I need help with pickup icons and then the set will be complete.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 12:44 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Which Reach weapons are you looking for

Halo Noob Modder117

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 04:46 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Just a general set, if there is one lying around. Primarily a DMR and AR and/or concussion rifle. Similar to a Zteam pack, near flawless rips, close to zero bugs.

I noticed some Latino modders do an excellent job at ripping but they aren't too big on sharing.

I was working on a 'unified' tag pack which consists of the base CE assets and so far all the H3 and ODST assets. I just thought about expanding and adding Reach assets to the set but I've tried a lot of map suggestions etc. some are good, some are horrible and people aren't really open to sharing rips, despite rips being... Rips... Anyway I just generally wanted to know if any Zteam like packs were released, or if anyone wanted to share them with the community.

Nothing big really.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 10:23 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Nothing even comes close to zteam. Well there is dreamtrap but since that is still [WIP] I guess it doesn't count.

Your best bet is to use anti-protection or troll through the CE3 map list, find a map with the assets you like, download it and see if it is rippable.

Halo Noob Modder117

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 06:40 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Fair enough. I'll see what I can do.

Jun-A266: "You know this stuff is stolen."

Militia trooper: "What? You gonna arrest me?"

Jun-A266: "No. Gonna steal it back."

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 3:19 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website