A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »People talk about tag corruption but...

Author Topic: People talk about tag corruption but... (23 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jan 26, 2017 08:04 AM    Msg. 1 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E

- Lime -

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Words of advice, don't use coloured text unless there's a specific reason for it, especially a neon colour. Your attitude seems pretty dismissive and arrogant right from the start as well.

DeadHamster

Posted: Jan 26, 2017 03:12 PM    Msg. 2 of 23       
Yeah. So I'm usually incredibly helpful, and I usually call out people for being dicks. However I'm not gonna be offering any assistance and I'm going to be a dick here for 3 reasons;

1. I can't read your text because it's in neon green. Nobody uses color text because it's difficult to read. So since your text is difficult to read..."I'm obligated to" not help you. It hurts my eyes trying to make it out.

2. You came in here insulting the community and expecting to have issues with us. That's a great way to have issues with us. If you're looking for our help, you should understand that we're doing it out of kindness. I get absolutely nothing at all for helping you figure out your project. If I'm going to spend time modding, it's going to be on things I want to do. So when somebody does offer help, it's them being an awesome person, taking time from their own lives to show somebody else how to do something for no reward but a "Hey thanks man!"

3. I'm fairly certain you're NoobModder117 just making a new account. I can't prove this, but I'm fairly certain. If that is the case, you need to calm down and allow people to help you instead of assuming that everybody is going to use their free time to do the project you want but can't actually accomplish.

If you are NoobModder117, I'm gonna offer one piece of advice; Learn how to mod. Don't focus on the end result you want, focus on learning how to get there. You don't learn to ride a bike by trying to win a marathon. If you want the marathon, you gotta take the steps to get there, and part of that is doing and learning the things that are difficult or less interesting.

So yeah, if you post back with black text like the rest of the community here, I'll take a look at what you posted and see what we can do for you. But again, I'm doing this because I'm an awesome guy and want to help someone out for no reward. You're making it more difficult for me to do that.
Edited by DeadHamster on Jan 26, 2017 at 03:13 PM

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Jan 26, 2017 11:52 PM    Msg. 3 of 23       
Try asking Modacity they are way more helpful.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 02:28 AM    Msg. 4 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
3. I'm fairly certain you're NoobModder117 just making a new account. I can't prove this, but I'm fairly certain. If that is the case, you need to calm down and allow people to help you instead of assuming that everybody is going to use their free time to do the project you want but can't actually accomplish.

If you are NoobModder117, I'm gonna offer one piece of advice; Learn how to mod. Don't focus on the end result you want, focus on learning how to get there. You don't learn to ride a bike by trying to win a marathon. If you want the marathon, you gotta take the steps to get there, and part of that is doing and learning the things that are difficult or less interesting.

Yeah, obviously an alt account.
The try hard is way too strong with this one.
Gettin HyperLuke vibes too.

I used to read that joint back in the day.

lol who even says this anymore

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 11:58 AM    Msg. 5 of 23       
I thought I would point this out because you are calling the lime green thing an eye issue.

You know why we usually use opposites to make colors pop out? Because opposites strengthen each other in colour. Which is why we write black on white. bright colors next to other bright colours are at times harder to see and pop out less. which is why limegreen on grey sucks.

If you really want to be special and use a colour then atleast use a dark one.

This has nothing to do with bad eyesight, in fact I am a woman so my chance of being colorblind is really slim. And I never needed glasses. Like I can read it, but my eyes lose track of it because it is not defined enough.

If that isn't the reason then I guess there is a big eyesight quality gap between the ages 12 and 18.

DeadHamster

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 01:08 PM    Msg. 6 of 23       

Stupidity, immaturity and paranoia runs deep with these ones. What ever happened to discussing mods? You people are so obsessed with Noob, what did he/she hurt your feelings? Oh I get it you hate me because I said he give me tags? What you jealous? Gosh you must be, I should go tell him/her.

Yeah you're making it obvious now.

So with the attitude you're continuing to display and the lack of respect shown to people who, once again, have no reason to help, your on your own kid. Best of luck with the sentinel beam.

Maybe you should just go ahead and make another alternate account and try again.

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 02:10 PM    Msg. 7 of 23       
this time wait a month maybe when you have cooled down.

BKTiel

strong independent bird needs no cage

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 07:40 PM    Msg. 8 of 23       
we could've been so much more if there wasn't a penis where your tongue should be

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 07:53 PM    Msg. 9 of 23       
It was funny at first but now this is just sad.

And to answer your OP, I'm pretty sure it's been attempted, and pretty sure it's failed.
Besides, the gearbox port is only barely up to standard as an acceptable port.

DeadHamster

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 05:40 AM    Msg. 10 of 23       
Protip: You should post with both accounts at the same time, replying to yourself. It might actually fool somebody into believing you.

Super Flanker

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 05:42 AM    Msg. 11 of 23       
I'm honestly disappointed we didn't place bets at the start of this.

DeadHamster

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 02:27 PM    Msg. 12 of 23       
Protip: You should post with both accounts at the same time, replying to yourself. It might actually fool somebody into believing you.

LOL

Oh my god he actually did it. I can't even, I literally cannot even. I'm done, 100% finished. KO'd

Edited by DeadHamster on Jan 28, 2017 at 02:27 PM

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 07:07 PM    Msg. 13 of 23       
Oh, so you know about the thing where you can't post two messages in a row, meanwhile with two different accounts you are fully able to. Man, you are dumb.

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 08:01 PM    Msg. 14 of 23       
I'm in love with who? Also, I do not represent SBB, I merely represent myself in the way I see fit when I make the post.

BKTiel

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 08:19 PM    Msg. 15 of 23       
let's be honest if you wouldn't do your avatar you have the wrong avatar

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 08:21 PM    Msg. 16 of 23       
My avatar actually is a drawing of me an irl friend made so that would be a bit narcissistic.

You jump birds I see...

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 08:47 PM    Msg. 17 of 23       
spicy.

please keep going i love it
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jan 28, 2017 at 08:47 PM

DeadHamster

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 10:35 PM    Msg. 18 of 23       

LOL

Oh my god he actually did it. I can't even, I literally cannot even. I'm done, 100% finished. KO'd

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/25/f4/85/25f485595daaecb906ea88920840be1c.jpg
Edited by DeadHamster on Jan 28, 2017 at 02:27 PM

So in the midst of your obscurity, obsession and straight up stupidity, not only your so stupid and think I'm two different avatars on one site, you wanted me, IF I WAS myself and noob's account, to 'post to myself', well buddy, your either that dumb or... Well you are that dumb. I cannot reply to myself anywhere unless someone posts after me, so where on this site is 2 Chris-Chris posts? Your just mad because I'm his/her friend and grilling your Uranus every time those dumb fingers of yours types garbage on this site.

You know as much as I can tell your just trolling I really want to reach through this screen and slap that stupid look off your face. You know what, stuff it, your his/her alternative account. See how easy was that? Piss off and stop pretending. What your doing is that your trying to accuse others and play a blame game when really your hiding the fact your an alternative account you wank. F### off and get a life or go mod. Oh wait you can't do neither because you get a 'rush' harassing forum users. GG mate your a star. Twat.

Your just a washed up wanabe who wants some attention and I'm proud to give it to you. Poor Hamster.

I can easily prove I'm not Noob by uploading hundreds of mods I'm sure he/she is incapable of doing, no offence (reading some of the threads, yeah I got a few things you idiots were discussing a while ago) but I won't share anything as not only will I NOT get anything in return BUT I don't want to ruin your little fantasy your living in and enjoying, I don't want to make your purpose less irrelevant than it already is since I'm already concerned about your mental health and paranoia about a forum user. If I'm mad at someone I don't stalk them in forums and harass them. Look at yourself buddy. Your sick.
Edited by CHRISPOCALYP5E on Jan 28, 2017 at 07:06 PM

lol

Noobmodder117 is mad because Im a has been and he'll never be.
Edited by DeadHamster on Jan 28, 2017 at 10:36 PM

BKTiel

Posted: Jan 28, 2017 11:43 PM    Msg. 19 of 23       
hey maybe he doesn't want to be a faggot

this life isn't for everyone

EtchyaSketch

S P I N

Posted: Jan 29, 2017 05:28 AM    Msg. 20 of 23       
Blatant

Super Flanker

Posted: Jan 30, 2017 05:38 AM    Msg. 21 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
My avatar actually is a drawing of me an irl friend made so that would be a bit narcissistic.

So do you really only have one eye?

Because that would be way cool.

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Jan 30, 2017 12:55 PM    Msg. 22 of 23       
Reminder, humans can close their eyes.

Super Flanker

Posted: Jan 31, 2017 12:38 PM    Msg. 23 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Reminder, humans can close their eyes.

Thr eye patch would have added to your backstory.

It's your loss

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:47 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website