A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Is the unable to join article still relevant? Friends can't join serve

Author Topic: Is the unable to join article still relevant? Friends can't join serve (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MasterCook

Posted: Jan 30, 2017 11:54 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
http://hce.halomaps.org/?nid=237
This is stating that the firewall is what is prevent my friends to join. They get an "unable to join" warning.

However for windows 10, does the firewall simply prevent people from accessing my network or would if it was really on, would it simply not allow me to go in multiplayer in the first place?

I just don't know what to do at the moment or how to fix this unable to join issue with the new windows 10
Edited by MasterCook on Jan 31, 2017 at 12:03 AM

edit:
It's not like I have an invalid cd key. I have a purchased game and everything but I simply don't get what to do. The link I gave is just way too confusing. Are there any guides that are easier and more straightforward for a windows 10 pc?
Edited by MasterCook on Feb 6, 2017 at 11:31 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 11:04 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website