A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Old Dev disabled due to windows 10?

Author Topic: Old Dev disabled due to windows 10? (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Mushi

Halo's Ring is just, Awesome.

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 04:45 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
I haven't played combat evolved in a few months and remembered i'v had a bunch of funny mods i'v made and used my dev tool on for time stop with them, when using it today nothing works. Has this happen to anyone else? I even ran as admin and that hasn't worked either. I'm thinking it's cause of win 10 because something is always going wrong with win 10...or maybe the final halo update broke it?

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 05:37 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
Maybe this is what you're lookjng for?

Mushi

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 06:33 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
It was the dev trainer we've all used before we had custom edition.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1050

It doesn't seem to work anymore. Idk why I haven't updated halo none these months and all of a sudden it just stops working?

not giraffe

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 06:53 PM    Msg. 4 of 8       
You are using version 1.07?

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 08:10 PM    Msg. 5 of 8       
I have never had that trainer work with a version that isn't 1.0

Mushi

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 11:25 AM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: giraffe

Hmmm i'm not sure what version of halo i'm using, I tested this out on Custom edition also and this isn't working all of a sudden. This is just really weird, i'm pretty sure I never updated my halo because bungie shut down all the online servers 2 years ago right? I reinstalled halo combat last year and I reinstalled CE twice due to win 10 acting up on it without patching both i'm sure.

Now that I think about it, it has to be win 10 because I also had to run halo combat as admin due to some really odd reason it refused to play my modded silent cartographer. I would click it any nothing would happen.
Edited by Mushi on Feb 2, 2017 at 11:27 AM

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 05:31 AM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi

Quote: --- Original message by: giraffe

Hmmm i'm not sure what version of halo i'm using, I tested this out on Custom edition also and this isn't working all of a sudden. This is just really weird, i'm pretty sure I never updated my halo because bungie shut down all the online servers 2 years ago right? I reinstalled halo combat last year and I reinstalled CE twice due to win 10 acting up on it without patching both i'm sure.

If you've installed this, then you're on the latest. Gamespy couldn't continue their services, so when that was announced, that patch was made.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 10:02 AM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Mmhmhm I remember the 2 or 3 week run up to the end of gamespy. All those petitions....all those petitions.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 3:17 AM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website