A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Only about 48 servers appear in the list when I load.

Author Topic: Only about 48 servers appear in the list when I load. (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

groomingabe

Trigger finger has tourettes. I love it :)

Posted: Feb 6, 2017 03:59 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
So, my computer has no problem loading the 813 servers that are currently up and running on Halo CE, but for some reason, the list only loads 31-50 servers total.

I checked the filters and made sure they all said "Yes" and "Any" and tried again, same result.

I have a feeling the network settings have something to do with it, but I have yet to try it. In the meantime, is anyone else receiving this problem? I know it's a problem because I was at a buddy's house and when I opened Halo CE on his laptop and loaded the server list, there were nearly 900 servers up and running.

Thanks for any help given!

UPDATE: I did a full reinstallation of Halo CE (uninstalled, then deleted the remnants of C>Program Files(x86)>Microsoft Games>Halo Custom Edition, then I deleted Documents>My Games>Halo CE.

Now the servers appear normally.
Edited by groomingabe on Feb 7, 2017 at 09:05 PM

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 05:08 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Run 1.10, run as admin, use hac2, make sure your firewall settings aren't iffy.

groomingabe

Trigger finger has tourettes. I love it :)

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 08:39 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Run 1.10, run as admin, use hac2, make sure your firewall settings aren't iffy.

Halo requires you to have the 1.10, so that is done.
My computer automatically runs the game as an admin, so that's done.
I use HAC2 already...

So what's up with firewall?

UPDATE: Nevermind, I did a full reinstall of Halo CE and now they appear normally. Thanks anyways!
Edited by groomingabe on Feb 7, 2017 at 09:06 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue October 17, 2017 11:51 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website