A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Project Armonia

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev
Author Topic: Project Armonia (38 messages, Page 2 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

notrododo93

Project Armonia lead (and only) developer

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 06:01 AM    Msg. 36 of 38       
The easiest way to know if there are updates is by directly asking me, on Discord or via e-mail, since I check this place once per month at best. There are some updates on my YT channel, but not everything is showcased there; for example, there is nothing about the new bipeds I have ported -which will not be used in Armonia, but will still be released-, or the new vehicles.

Anyway, since some people here seemingly want to know what I've been doing -SPOILER: not just 3 muzzle flares in a month- I'll post some screenshots here.

Family portrait of all the Covie lurking around

Before you ask: yes, that big guy in the middle is the Arbiter from H2A, and the skirmishers use CMT animation set -not too fond of it, but I am not going to make a new one from scratch.

The pelican, inside and outside

The scorpion -still a lot of work to do on that one, but it will stay unfinished until I am done with muzzle flares

Various iterations of the dropship; a pure Reach one, a pure CEA one -compatible with campaign- and an hybrid between the two

And some shade turrets

Edited by notrododo93 on Aug 22, 2017 at 06:02 AM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 07:20 AM    Msg. 37 of 38       
There's some freakin sick shader work going on here
Good work!

notrododo93

Project Armonia lead (and only) developer

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 07:36 AM    Msg. 38 of 38       
When Michelle is reviewing your work, you'd better be paying all due attention to your shaders.
Edited by notrododo93 on Aug 22, 2017 at 07:50 AM

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat November 18, 2017 2:39 PM 437 ms.
A Halo Maps Website