A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Adjutant tutorials?

Author Topic: Adjutant tutorials? (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 04:41 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E
Actually apart from sound and bsp extraction (its all I know how to do so far) do you know of any other tutorials that show you how to extract models, animations, shaders, bitmaps etc? Better yet, are extracting those four items listed above possible?

You can't extract shaders. I won't link you to tuts because...google, btw it's all very self explanatory if your able to extract and import bsps you should easily be able to extract models and bitmaps.

SBB_Michelle

I am me!

Posted: Mar 3, 2017 11:00 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Don't you love it when something is so easy and self explanatory and someone still asks for a tutorial on it?

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 3, 2017 01:19 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Don't you love it when something is so easy and self explanatory and someone still asks for a tutorial on it?

Careful, naturally assuming that something is easily achievable just because you somehow were able to figure out the issue is a recipe for forum disaster.

However.

In this unique instance I'll re-iterate, if you were able to extract a bsp without any issue you should most definitely be able to do the same with models.

It's just a matter of finding the correct file in the tag list.

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 04:07 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle

Don't you love it when there's a help section in the program, it's explicitly stated to use the help section of the program several times to the same user, and they still ask?

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 11:58 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       

Don't you love it when you solve your problems and or ask a question and half the remnants of this community try to murder you through the computer screen?

I'll admit it is a little rough but what your asking is unbelievably simple and even more so given that you've all ready done half of the work which should really be attempted after you have successfully completed the easiest portion of the work which btw is what you are asking help for.

Given the history of trolls e.t.c I hope you'll understand that this isn't personal in anyway.

Gosh you guys are savages.

Probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. <3

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue August 22, 2017 10:52 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website