A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Adjutant tutorials?

Author Topic: Adjutant tutorials? (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

CHRISPOCALYP5E

You've Encountered Another LASO Master!

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 01:11 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
Never mind I figured it all out.

Edited by CHRISPOCALYP5E on Mar 1, 2017 at 01:38 AM

CHRISPOCALYP5E

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 05:43 PM    Msg. 2 of 9       
Actually apart from sound and bsp extraction (its all I know how to do so far) do you know of any other tutorials that show you how to extract models, animations, shaders, bitmaps etc? Better yet, are extracting those four items listed above possible?

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 04:41 AM    Msg. 3 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E
Actually apart from sound and bsp extraction (its all I know how to do so far) do you know of any other tutorials that show you how to extract models, animations, shaders, bitmaps etc? Better yet, are extracting those four items listed above possible?

You can't extract shaders. I won't link you to tuts because...google, btw it's all very self explanatory if your able to extract and import bsps you should easily be able to extract models and bitmaps.

CHRISPOCALYP5E

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 05:47 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
I swear if I google anything about adjutant all I get are bsp videos.

I was just seeing if any of you knew any better tutorials, I like to reference them or my notepad I made because I don't mod as often any more and I tend to forget steps.

Wait... I'm not hallucinating... The hell? I responded to a post recently here and it is gone and it looks like I responded to myself now... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Edited by CHRISPOCALYP5E on Mar 2, 2017 at 05:48 PM

SBB_Michelle

Dumb, sometimes..

Posted: Mar 3, 2017 11:00 AM    Msg. 5 of 9       
Don't you love it when something is so easy and self explanatory and someone still asks for a tutorial on it?

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 3, 2017 01:19 PM    Msg. 6 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Don't you love it when something is so easy and self explanatory and someone still asks for a tutorial on it?

Careful, naturally assuming that something is easily achievable just because you somehow were able to figure out the issue is a recipe for forum disaster.

However.

In this unique instance I'll re-iterate, if you were able to extract a bsp without any issue you should most definitely be able to do the same with models.

It's just a matter of finding the correct file in the tag list.

MEGA_VKNG

N O O A T S G O R D A N

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 04:07 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle

Don't you love it when there's a help section in the program, it's explicitly stated to use the help section of the program several times to the same user, and they still ask?

CHRISPOCALYP5E

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 10:58 PM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Don't you love it when you solve your problems and or ask a question and half the remnants of this community try to murder you through the computer screen? Gosh you guys are savages.

I'm not stupid, I was just simply asking if there were some decent video tutorials laying around. If you guys simply choose to waste your own time just to troll or act smug then whatever floats your boat I guess.

I also figured that not only does this help with my Halo modding but Adjutant has been a great help to me in getting Halo assets into my Fallout game... I'm going to post a video soon: 50 unarmed Chips Dubbos VS a mythic deathclaw.
Edited by CHRISPOCALYP5E on Mar 5, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Edited by CHRISPOCALYP5E on Mar 7, 2017 at 04:02 PM

Super Flanker

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 11:58 AM    Msg. 9 of 9       

Don't you love it when you solve your problems and or ask a question and half the remnants of this community try to murder you through the computer screen?

I'll admit it is a little rough but what your asking is unbelievably simple and even more so given that you've all ready done half of the work which should really be attempted after you have successfully completed the easiest portion of the work which btw is what you are asking help for.

Given the history of trolls e.t.c I hope you'll understand that this isn't personal in anyway.

Gosh you guys are savages.

Probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. <3

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat April 29, 2017 3:26 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website