A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Is there an off-topic section? I need some of your honest opinions...

Author Topic: Is there an off-topic section? I need some of your honest opinions... (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

CHRISPOCALYP5E

You've Encountered Another LASO Master!

Posted: Mar 8, 2017 04:22 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
So after getting a little bored of Custom Edition I finally decided to try that Halo Online thing by El Dorito? El Burrito? Anyway... Although it was interesting with the whole forge tag injection thing (honestly, that and exiting the game would freeze my entire machine).

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOMINATION OF A GLORIFIED MOD?!

It was so buggy, so ugly and so dodgy. It felt like I was testing some game that was in its earliest development stages.

What did you guys think about it? That is if anyone even bothered since they already knew prior that it was garbage.

I feel dirty I need to change back into my Custom Edition outfit...
Edited by CHRISPOCALYP5E on Mar 8, 2017 at 04:24 PM

altis94

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger

Posted: Mar 8, 2017 04:35 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I think you should discuss this on their reddit instead.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Mar 8, 2017 04:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E

So after getting a little bored of Custom Edition I finally decided to try that Halo Online thing by El Dorito? El Burrito? Anyway... Although it was interesting with the whole forge tag injection thing

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOMINATION OF A GLORIFIED MOD?!

It was so buggy, so ugly and so dodgy. It felt like I was testing some game that was in its earliest development stages.

What did you guys think about it? That is if anyone even bothered since they already knew prior that it was garbage.

There isn't an off topic section and this particular conversation has been bought up before with disastarous concequences.

Halo Online is Halo Online if it's buggy it's probably down to the fact that it was a half released beta which was eventually dropped by it's creators.

Stop trying to re-ignite a pointless flamewar, if you didn't enjoy H:O well that is your own personal view which you are more than fully entitled to. Though if you want a place to express your one sided bitchy opinions perhaps you should re-locate to reddit where I am sure there are lot's of other people who would be happy to hang out with you.

Inb4: Lock.

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 09:15 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
I agree my companion, halo shouldn't have made any more pc games it lowers iq

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 11:22 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
This forum is an ON-Topic forum only. We do not have a general or off-topic discussion section by design.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed June 28, 2017 11:55 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website