A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Release] inferno

Author Topic: [Release] inferno (22 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 04:31 PM    Msg. 1 of 22       
I've been working on a halo editor that brings my Zeus project into fruition. This is the first release, and it's for Mac. Windows version is planned. Enjoy.

https://files.galaxyverge.com/inferno.zip

Questions? Chat with me here:
http://tinyurl.com/halochatserver

Or you can simply

Edited by sparky on Apr 1, 2017 at 04:40 PM

EmmanuelCD

I hate this comunity as much as hate my existence

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 05:06 PM    Msg. 2 of 22       
No external addons are needed?

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 05:40 PM    Msg. 3 of 22       
Short description of the uses of it?
Edited by lolslayer on Apr 1, 2017 at 05:41 PM

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 06:11 PM    Msg. 4 of 22       
This is a special build of inferno for today ;-) .

Simply unzip the .zip archive and run the application. It is built for Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) and newer. Nothing additional is needed; it's a native OS X application currently built for 64-bit Intel (I'll look into 32-bit later) Macs and the future Windows version will be in C# using .NET and could arguably be built to be compatible with Windows XP.

There is nothing fancy about it; it's all classes and objects with properties, and a programmatically-designed interface using object properties.

This first release is merely a preview build, but I speculate that within a month from now, inferno will be useful for reading HEK tag files, and possibly writing them. It will immediately be useful for verifying the integrity of HEK tag files and determining somewhat obvious problems with HEK tag files that are in question.

Anything beyond this will take more development time. I've been working on this for several months straight, and I used and updated my "Zeus Retribution Library" (retribution.h).

This is open source.

Infernal Framework (does all the work): https://github.com/LiquidLightning/infernal
Inferno Application (essentially presents infernal): https://github.com/LiquidLightning/inferno

I commit changes to those repositories practically every day.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 06:17 PM    Msg. 5 of 22       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Short description of the uses of it?
Edited by lolslayer on Apr 1, 2017 at 05:41 PM

https://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/3053-zeus/&page=1

Also I'm a socially awkward gynotikolobomassophile who spends most of his waking hours on 4chan e.t.c so someone kindly explain what RTFM is pls.

Edited by Super Flanker on Apr 1, 2017 at 06:17 PM

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 09:24 PM    Msg. 6 of 22       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

so someone kindly explain what RTFM is pls.

It stands for:Read The Fine Manual. I am sure you cat guess the less polite variant.

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 09:42 PM    Msg. 7 of 22       
This is what you would want to know about inferno right now:

infernal is a framework that does all the work, and inferno is the application that includes and uses the infernal framework. Most of my development work is on infernal.

In order to understand what inferno does, you should know this terminology:

• tag : Specific bytes grouped together based upon their specific role to the game engine. There are thousands of tags in each map file that the game loads when it is played. Each tag contains different information. The set of the types of information in a tag is unique to its tag type. There are 83 types of tags.

• tag type : One of 83 roles of a tag, each of which contains a specific set of information. Each tag is of one tag type. Two unique tags of the same type have the same sets of information but store unique values therein.

For example, the game has weapons and vehicles. These different types of objects use different tag types because they store different sets of information: each weapon in the game uses the weapon tag type and each vehicle in the game uses the vehicle tag type. The weapon tag type contains entries for firing effects and projectiles, whereas the vehicle tag type contains entries for toggling whether the vehicle drives or hovers or flies and the speed of the vehicle. Each kind of vehicle is represented by a single vehicle tag, and each kind of weapon is represented by a single weapon tag.

• tag header : 64 bytes at the very start of a tag file. These primarily note the tag class of the tag file.

• HEK tag : A tag that still contains a tag header and typically lacks processed information because it has not yet been compiled into a map cache file.

• tag class : A four-byte string that is used to label the tag type of a tag. For example, the "actor" tag type has the tag class "actr".

• tag reference and tag instance : Some tag types have the ability to reference other tags. For example, a game level scenario might have two different kinds of vehicles, so both vehicle tags would be referenced by the scenario tag. The details of frequency of use of that referenced tag is its instances. For example, a game level scenario could spawn 100 banshees by using 100 instances of vehicles, and each of those instances would use the same single banshee tag reference entry in that scenario tag.

• map : A collection of tags processed for use by the game.

• metadata : Each item of information in a tag type. For example, the forward movement speed of a vehicle stored as a floating-point number in the vehicle tag type.

• metadata group : Categorized sets of information in a tag type. For example, the triggers section of the weapon tag type.

Inferno is a Halo editor. It uses the native HEK formats for optimal interoperability with the Halo Editing Kit. It is used to edit metadata of tags on disk and in game memory. It can work with HEK tags and map files. You can compile map files using HEK tags similarly to what you can do with HEK. Inferno is much simpler to use than the HEK. It encompasses all the features of Guerilla, Tool, and Sapien in a simple application interface. Maps and scenario tags can be edited like Sapien. Inferno lets you know what problems a tag's metadata has. Inferno also saves disk space by consolidating your tags directory as a single .zip archive on disk. There are plenty of other features in the works, such as integration with a community tags repository (including all the archives from Halomaps.org). Inferno almost guarantees that, as long as you abide by its constraints, your map will always work in-game. The workflow is also exclusively simple, including referencing tags, configuring the scenario in 3D, previewing assets, and map compilation via File -> Save.

The source code is also easy to understand. The infernal framework uses a modular approach: object classes with properties. Each property of a Halo tag type's class corresponds to a metadata entry in a tag type. There are metadata group objects as properties. There are properties for optional data integrity checking.

Inferno opens the same tag files that Guerilla can open and shows you all the information of that tag, even information that Guerilla does not show you. You can customize any information of a tag; invalid values will be clearly highlighted to you. You can also let Inferno automatically generate required information, such as generating a tag header with accurate CRC32 checksum for a tag.

Inferno also lets you modify a map while it is being played in Halo. This is called dynamic memory modding, where you can make changes to a map file while you are playing it in-game. Of course, it can also take the map data from memory and save it as a .map file on disk. You can also very easily take tags from ANY MAP FILE whether it is altered or not.

Inferno can regenerate a map's tags index using data analysis. Inferno will eventually include an advanced system of data recovery so that you can recover data from a corrupted tag or map file.

When you open a map or tag, or a collection of tags, Inferno will tell you whenever there is a problem so that you know ahead of time. All your tags are stored in a single .zip archive for easy portability. Of course, if you want to share tags, you can do that as a member of the Galaxy Verge community, or you can simply save an individual tag recursively such that the result is a packaged .zip file of every relevant tag within a tags directory.

These are the basic features I have planned. At least simple data integrity checking and reading (not saving) of HEK tag files I estimate will be ready by May. The past few days, I have begun working on the interface. Here is a concept screenshot of how inferno might look. This example depicts a bloodgulch map opened in swordedit sunlight with a panel window at the top right. The idea here is that selecting something in the scenario shows its information:

The scenario is navigable and selecting an instance such as the rock in that screenshot will show its referenced tag's information in an extremely simple view to the side for quick adjustments. Something like this:

Viewing a tag would have more detailed information displayed, or more interface tools. Something like this:

I have provisions already for metadata groups, metadata titles, descriptions, tool tips, and help text. I envision having descriptions of metadata entries in a HUD window updating as you move the mouse pointer over them. I don't intend to use regular tool tips because they are so inconvenient and annoying for the user. There will be some kind of documentation (a user guide) in addition to my new tutorial and downloads web site:

https://halo.galaxyverge.com

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 01:06 AM    Msg. 8 of 22       
Mac exclusivity biggest April fools joke since sparky's discord server.

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 07:04 AM    Msg. 9 of 22       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

so someone kindly explain what RTFM is pls.

It stands for:Read The Fine Manual. I am sure you cat guess the less polite variant.

Ah freaking e.t.c

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 10:34 AM    Msg. 10 of 22       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Mac exclusivity biggest April fools joke since sparky's discord server.

The April Fools joke requires being able to run the application to see what it does.

I work on a Mac version first because those of us who do have access to Windows can use the Halo Editing Kit, and Mac users without Windows cannot use the Halo Editing Kit (unless they use Wineskin like OrangeJuice was testing). Besides, I started among the Mac community before I came here, so it does seem appropriate in my mind that the more needy Mac community gets the application before the less needy Windows community. Besides, isn't it a benefit to you to wait for me to get the application in working order and identified among Mac users before converting it to C# .NET for the majority of this community? That way, most people can see if it is useful without needing to download or compile it.

The source code should be compiled using the most recent Mac OS X SDK. I am using Xcode 8 with the macOS 10.12 SDK. I develop the project with Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) which is available since after Snow Leopard, but I am compiling the framework and application for Snow Leopard.

Like I said, there is nothing at all fancy about the infernal framework; every object class is a subclass of NSObject. I did that for maximum conversion ease to C#, which does not allow subclassing. NSObject is the root object class in Objective-C.

This April Fools joke build is only really workable with 10.9 and newer because of a stray framework dependency. AVKit
Edited by sparky on Apr 3, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Edited by sparky on Apr 3, 2017 at 10:39 AM

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 10:59 AM    Msg. 11 of 22       
Im confused by the mute dictators maclish whats going on? Is this a joke or not?

EmmanuelCD

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 06:26 PM    Msg. 12 of 22       
There isn't to many Mac modders for HCE. I see you are still in your efforts to unify the 2 communities.

So this similar to Moses program?

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 12:56 AM    Msg. 13 of 22       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD

Mozzarilla replaces Guerilla. Inferno will replace Guerilla, Tool, and Sapien. The first actual release of inferno should suitably replace Guerilla's role as a tag editor. Inferno is presently only for Mac users and will be built to run natively back to Snow Leopard (if I can manage it, what with Apple burning bridges constantly) and at least on Windows 7 if not earlier. That is because it is simple code that uses no third-party libraries.

I'm on the interface development stage. Inferno will not have interface customizations that Mozzarilla has, but I'm mostly interested in the basics first. What I have planned currently is to have two different tag metadata displays -- a simple display and a detailed display -- and to have a scenario rendering window like Sapien and other community programs like swordedit and sparkedit have.

Inferno will have convenience features, but I want to rebrand the organization of files and include all the necessary functionalities so that you won't have any reason to use any of the HEK programs anyway. Zeus was basically the experimentation stage of all of this, and Inferno is the product in development. So the plan for Inferno is what the plan for Zeus was: a replacement for the HEK, both for Mac and Windows.

By the way, Samuco has been working on Archon for the Mac Halo modders.

My goal is still to get inferno useful on Mac and then port the work over to Windows. Objective-C on Mac and C#/.NET on Windows. I'm not doing anything fancy, and not using any fancy libraries; the most heavy-weight I go is OpenGL for rendering. I expect that to be a task to figure out, especially since I did not get that far during the experimental stages with Zeus. There is precedent, but I want to avoid looking at the source code of other programs if I can figure something out relatively quickly myself. I investigate references sparingly.

This will not be bloated in any way; nothing like the previous interface tests for Zeus were with background images and intricate widgets. Especially as open source software, I want to have the infernal framework do all the work -- both on the Mac and Windows versions -- and basically have inferno be the framework and a main menu.

I'm going to mention right now that I really really do not want to have disclosure arrows like Eschaton and some other map and tag editors use. I want the main interface of a map to be the actual rendering window, and to have everything else be subsidiary to that development environment. I'll try to make it immersive.

One feature that would be nice but is kind of out of the scope of the goal is geometry editing (modeling). I figure that inferno should support a basic .obj format and the Jason Model formats (.jms, etc.) and if there are no complaints with that, merely support supplementary adjustments like moving vertices. I would like to avoid going down the 3D modeling application path. But I am sure that it would still be fun to have the terrain be dynamically editable in-game, so adjustments should be optional.

Memory modding is a can of worms and is not a prioritized feature for a first release. The first release of inferno is to hand Gorilla a banana and usher him stage left. That's HEK tag file reading and writing. A very short time thereafter will come the reading and writing of map files -- that includes the replacement of map file compilation through Tool. Somewhere in there is also the testing and analysis of undocumented data structures such as internalized lightmap information. So there will be some speed bumps or hurdles that might be procrastinated until after the gorilla has exited stage left.

Eventually, I do want inferno to have the networking features that I experimented with in Zeus Relay: memory synchronization over the Internet, such that anyone running an included networking Windows service or Mac background application would have their game data synchronized over the net with any similar servers they joined. Halo is so butchered already that hooking would too easily step on the toes of Phasor, SAPP, Open Sauce or HAC2. I will probably use an alternative that I won't discuss yet.
Edited by sparky on Apr 10, 2017 at 01:35 AM

cippozzo

"I... I am a monument to all your sins."

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 01:37 AM    Msg. 14 of 22       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD

Mozzarilla replaces Guerilla. Inferno will replace Guerilla, Tool, and Sapien. The first actual release of inferno should suitably replace Guerilla's role as a tag editor. Inferno is presently only for Mac users and will be built to run natively back to Snow Leopard (if I can manage it, what with Apple burning bridges constantly) and at least on Windows 7 if not earlier. That is because it is simple code that uses no third-party libraries.

I'm on the interface development stage. Inferno will not have interface customizations that Mozzarilla has, but I'm mostly interested in the basics first. What I have planned currently is to have two different tag metadata displays -- a simple display and a detailed display -- and to have a scenario rendering window like Sapien and other community programs like swordedit and sparkedit have.

Inferno will have convenience features, but I want to rebrand the organization of files and include all the necessary functionalities so that you won't have any reason to use any of the HEK programs anyway. Zeus was basically the experimentation stage of all of this, and Inferno is the product in development. So the plan for Inferno is what the plan for Zeus was: a replacement for the HEK, both for Mac and Windows.

By the way, Samuco has been working on Archon for the Mac Halo modders.

My goal is still to get inferno useful on Mac and then port the work over to Windows. Objective-C on Mac and C#/.NET on Windows. I'm not doing anything fancy, and not using any fancy libraries; the most heavy-weight I go is OpenGL for rendering. I expect that to be a task to figure out, especially since I did not get that far during the experimental stages with Zeus. There is precedent, but I want to avoid looking at the source code of other programs if I can figure something out relatively quickly myself. I investigate references sparingly.

This will not be bloated in any way; nothing like the previous interface tests for Zeus were with background images and intricate widgets. Especially as open source software, I want to have the infernal framework do all the work -- both on the Mac and Windows versions -- and basically have inferno be the framework and a main menu.

I'm going to mention right now that I really really do not want to have disclosure arrows like Eschaton and some other map and tag editors use. I want the main interface of a map to be the actual rendering window, and to have everything else be subsidiary to that development environment. I'll try to make it immersive.

One feature that would be nice but is kind of out of the scope of the goal is geometry editing (modeling). I figure that inferno should support a basic .obj format and the Jason Model formats (.jms, etc.) and if there are no complaints with that, merely support supplementary adjustments like moving vertices. I would like to avoid going down the 3D modeling application path. But I am sure that it would still be fun to have the terrain be dynamically editable in-game, so adjustments should be optional.

Memory modding is a can of worms and is not a prioritized feature for a first release. The first release of inferno is to hand Gorilla a banana and usher him stage left. That's HEK tag file reading and writing. A very short time thereafter will come the reading and writing of map files -- that includes the replacement of map file compilation through Tool. Somewhere in there is also the testing and analysis of undocumented data structures such as internalized lightmap information. So there will be some speed bumps or hurdles that might be procrastinated until after the gorilla has exited stage left.

Eventually, I do want inferno to have the networking features that I experimented with in Zeus Relay: memory synchronization over the Internet, such that anyone running an included networking Windows service or Mac background application would have their game data synchronized over the net with any similar servers they joined. Halo is so butchered already that hooking would too easily step on the toes of Phasor, SAPP, Open Sauce or HAC2. I will probably use an alternative that I won't discuss yet.
Edited by sparky on Apr 10, 2017 at 01:35 AM

OpenSource?

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 02:27 AM    Msg. 15 of 22       
Yes.
This is open source.

Infernal Framework (does all the work): https://github.com/LiquidLightning/infernal
Inferno Application (essentially presents infernal): https://github.com/LiquidLightning/inferno

I commit changes to those repositories practically every day.
I was busy last week with other things, but I can continue working on it now.

DeadHamster

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 06:11 PM    Msg. 16 of 22       
Unless you plan on adding UVmap and UVW Unwrap support there is no point to adding any type of model editing. You're not going to be able to edit any terrain without destroying the UV's of the geometry.

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 10:50 PM    Msg. 17 of 22       
I guess to start, it will all be previews and rendering of visual-related tags, and no editing of 3-D models or other raw data assets like images and audio which could otherwise be edited with more sophisticated editing software for images and sounds and 3-D models.

For sound tags, I will do what I accomplished in Zeus: a single click of a button will generate Mouth Data for the sound tag. Then you can adjust the mouth data in the interface.

I would also like to have animations showing for 3-D models.

My goal for the interface is to make it easy to use and immersive. The reason I am discussing interface at all here on the forum is because interface is a very substantial part of the development process. Right now, I'm basically done with the general coding work. Revisions will probably occur as they have occurred after some more progress. But the design of the interface is what people who are using the application see, and it is essentially the reputation of the application, regardless of how sophisticated the coding work is.

My current approach is to have the interface generated programmatically rather than unarchived. Infernal contains these kinds of default interfaces: simple view of tag metadata, detailed view of metadata, and a main rendering view. I want Inferno to have simpler use than Sapien. Infernal uses some kinds of generic media preview libraries such as OpenGL for 3-D rendering of models and animations, and some kind of audio playback functionality like QuickTime or OpenAL or AVKit/AVFoundation for Mac.

What I want for the interface is the following, each of which will require its own window controller and programmatically-designed views:

• A game-like rendering of the map or scenario. In that rendering, the developer can move around with game-like physics (at least the jump, running, and crouch heights and speeds specified in the tags) using ESDF for directional movement and Z for crouching and spacebar for jumping. Camera yaw and pitch are attached to the mouse like in Halo. I have not thought about other controls yet. A or G might toggle between player physics and free-flying camera physics.

• A simple tag metadata display that shows editable metadata of a tag reference whose instance is selected in the scenario. The simple tag metadata display also shows the editable metadata of a tag that is selected in the tag library. You have to download a tag from the online tag library or already have that tag on your computer in order for the metadata to be editable.

• A tag library view that provides a definitive collection of downloadable tags developed by the community and also provides tags that you already have on your computer. It displays a list of tag entries. Clicking on a tag entry shows its metadata in the simple tag metadata view. If a tag is not downloaded yet, you will see a name, description, author name, and preview image of that tag. Download a tag by clicking the download button when an entry of the tag library is selected. Double-click a tag entry that you have on your computer in order to see its metadata in the detailed tag metadata view. Drag a tag entry to the rendering view to add it to that map scenario and/or instantiate it in the level where you dragged it.

• A detailed tag metadata view that shows editable metadata of tags you have on your computer. The detailed view includes user interface gadgets for tweaking and visualizing metadata values. It also includes previews of animated 3-D models, sounds, and bitmaps. (Eventually, shaders.)

• An information view that immediately shows what each metadata value does when you hover your mouse cursor over a metadata field. This will be instead of tooltips. It will include additional information that Guerilla has generically displayed for metadata groups. It will also have usage information and comments from others and myself.

The networking features of downloading and uploading tags will be available after inferno is usable and I finish working on the online membership system. I already designed most of the database tables and columns on my server.
Edited by sparky on Apr 10, 2017 at 11:44 PM

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 04:52 AM    Msg. 18 of 22       
This program sounds pretty neat :)

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 10:20 AM    Msg. 19 of 22       
I'm doing an initial streamlined version of infernal right now for Windows for the tag extractor program I'm making. The Windows version of infernal is using .NET Framework 2.0, which means it will work with Windows XP. Inferno will also use .NET Framework 2.0, which means inferno will also work with Windows XP. I am planning to use OpenGL, so DirectX versions shouldn't be relevant.

It's a real breeze to convert my Objective-C work to C#.

I am pleasantly amazed at how much easier C# is to use than Objective-C. I'm actually entertaining the idea of just putting the Mac version of infernal on hold and doing the Windows version very quickly (in a matter of a few days) instead. It's like I don't have to do any work at all with C#, whereas with Objective-C, I need to consider so many extraneous things.

Update: I am almost done with the infDataTypes classes in winfernal.
Edited by sparky on Apr 11, 2017 at 02:08 PM

Update: Working too intermittently on this to make steady progress, I've been busy with other matters. You'll hear from me when there's something to use.
Edited by sparky on Apr 12, 2017 at 04:19 PM

EmmanuelCD

Posted: Apr 14, 2017 03:25 PM    Msg. 20 of 22       
Bump?

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Apr 15, 2017 12:10 PM    Msg. 21 of 22       
My plan is thus:

inferno for Mac uses infernal Objective-C framework. Repositories are individual and named inferno and infernal.

inferno for Windows uses infernal C# DLL. Repositories are grouped as winferno.

I paused my work on infernal for Mac because I want to hold off on the interface generation until I get the tag extraction feature for Windows which is presently in demand. I considered the approach and determined that I should develop infernal for Windows right now in full. This will make it so I do not have to go back and revise my work later according to the current state of infernal for Mac. My reason for doing this is because I have essentially already done the work to accomplish tag extraction with infernal for Mac; but I want to release both a separate command-line program for Windows that will extract tags and release all the extracted tags from commercial maps.

I will be working on the map parsing first with infernal for Windows.

My goal is to develop infernal for Windows and present all the tags properly extracted from commercial map files. I will reply here with a download .zip that contains all the commercial tags in HEK format; they will also contain their processed information, but will be clearly suitable for use with the Halo Editing Kit. The workload is a matter of a few days or a week, so you can anticipate having all the commercial map files' tags this month.

PRPatxi

Dennis, free me from this suffering

Posted: Apr 15, 2017 12:46 PM    Msg. 22 of 22       
My plan is thus:

inferno for Mac uses infernal Objective-C framework. Repositories are individual and named inferno and infernal.

inferno for Windows uses infernal C# DLL. Repositories are grouped as winferno.

I paused my work on infernal for Mac because I want to hold off on the interface generation until I get the tag extraction feature for Windows which is presently in demand. I considered the approach and determined that I should develop infernal for Windows right now in full. This will make it so I do not have to go back and revise my work later according to the current state of infernal for Mac. My reason for doing this is because I have essentially already done the work to accomplish tag extraction with infernal for Mac; but I want to release both a separate command-line program for Windows that will extract tags and release all the extracted tags from commercial maps.

I will be working on the map parsing first with infernal for Windows.

My goal is to develop infernal for Windows and present all the tags properly extracted from commercial map files. I will reply here with a download .zip that contains all the commercial tags in HEK format; they will also contain their processed information, but will be clearly suitable for use with the Halo Editing Kit. The workload is a matter of a few days or a week, so you can anticipate having all the commercial map files' tags this month.

Let me tell you something from a C# pro.
GTK# using Mono > WinForms on VS.

WinForms only available on on Windows Malware OS, GTK# can be used cross-platform.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 11:14 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website