A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo CE bungie campaign?

Author Topic: Halo CE bungie campaign? (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

xUnknownSoldazx

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 11:49 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Can someone give me a download link? thanks. Need it to extract bipeds to sapien.

cippozzo

"I... I am a monument to all your sins."

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 01:01 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Don't ever trY, look for the tagset in Halo CE Maps download gallery.
Extracted tagcould be currupted.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 04:08 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Also, don't download the ones in the archive.
These ones by austen1000 are far better: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=41DF5C16DBA4CA20%21554

sparky

Jesus is a friend to the vindictive sociopath

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 07:41 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Some day in the next month or two, infernal will do this in one fell swoop and I'll release a definitive collection of all the campaign tags, without any errors, and with correct HEK tag headers and corrected pointers, and so on. Adds that to the to do list.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 10:56 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
Some day in the next month or two, infernal will do this in one fell swoop and I'll release a definitive collection of all the campaign tags, without any errors, and with correct HEK tag headers and corrected pointers, and so on. Adds that to the to do list.

So no more kamikaze Spirits?

HeyPiRon

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 01:09 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

If only someone make a 60 fps campaign maps with this tags. Or, at least, without them.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 7:06 PM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website