A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »The CMT SPV3 flood...

Author Topic: The CMT SPV3 flood... (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Apr 8, 2017 04:35 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I think that you have a better chance of getting a respond when asking this on their reddit

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Apr 8, 2017 07:39 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
I wish I had a reddit.

Alas no one cares enough about me to warrant making one.

DeadHamster

Posted: Apr 8, 2017 01:19 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: CHRISPOCALYP5E

Will the flood in this mod (more specifically the infection forms), add alive/dead actors or bipeds to their ranks via the infection form's infection capabilities as seen in Halo 3? Or do they play out like the stock infection forms, jumping onto a host and make their little munching sounds (have you guys ever heard that odd little munching sound they make?) until the host drops dead?

Infection forms will convert bipeds to their flood forms, so an elite attacked by a flood infection turns into a flood elite.

They won't infect dead bipeds on the ground without it being setup intentionally, as far as I could tell.

Additionally, some bipeds (other than just the flood_carrier forms) will drop flood infection forms on death, creating a loop.

This makes the normally benign flood infections terrifying in a situation where you have many allies.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon August 21, 2017 9:39 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website