A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Looking for Translators to Localize Application

Author Topic: Looking for Translators to Localize Application (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sparky

Posted: May 24, 2017 09:30 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I'm developing a Halo editing application, and I'm looking for translators who speak and write sentences with proper grammar in these non-English languages natively:

Chinese
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Spanish

The reason I want to localize my application into these languages is because the Halo Custom Edition game is available in these languages.

Take a look at this strings file; I would need you to simply translate line-by-line the localized strings in this file into your language.
https://github.com/LiquidLightning/winferno/blob/master/infernal/InfStrings.cs

That file is a work in progress. It will have lots of sentences and terms, several related to computer programming. Let me know if you are interested in contributing translations in your native language. I may or may not be able to pay you for your work at the time that the file is prepared for your assistance. Simply let me know if you are available to help. Thank you for your consideration.

If you are interested in helping, please reply to this thread mentioning which of those languages you fluently write and I will send you a private message when the strings file is ready for you.
Edited by sparky on May 24, 2017 at 09:32 PM

MatthewDratt

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A TAG

Posted: May 24, 2017 09:53 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       

MEGA_VKNG

Now retired from CE, enjoy DW! https://goo.gl/1Bup

Posted: May 24, 2017 11:50 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

I'm developing a Halo editing application, and I'm looking for translators who speak and write sentences with proper grammar in these non-English languages natively:

Spanish
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue June 27, 2017 11:33 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website