A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X)

Page 4 of 4 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · Prev
Author Topic: Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) (112 messages, Page 4 of 4)
Moderators: Dennis

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 07:34 PM    Msg. 106 of 112       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4E337pPAk&list=PLcgWNXzDJUdB5zVeb3nVTXLq3lqs8Wxbp&index=7

nothing like adding an optional objective that affects the level. i think i pissed off latinos because i get thumbs down on all my stuff

I always thought that part of Gears 2 was cool, neat to see it repurposed for Halo
next to halo and the forza(non-horizon) series, gears was my favorite... probably top 2 followed by forza motorsport. im gonna sneak in a couple more things here and there ;D spread throughout the campaign

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 03:34 AM    Msg. 107 of 112       
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
13 total. i made that mistake when realizing putting too much would lag it out, so its just going to be a base level for one more level. other than that i know what im setting up for the rest, im upscaling some hud items, however i cant find an upscale for the shotgun reticle.

you might like the 5th level. im releasing another set after the 6th level. then again on the 8th and 9th. however i feel it would be good to figure out for story reasons how the rest is released... maybe 11th and then full set

I'm definitely interested to see more of this, and if you want to know more about my thoughts with my playthrough hit me up on discord, I'm in the SBB group ;)

Also, I see you're a man of Xbox exclusives aswell :p

rcghalohell

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 01:24 PM    Msg. 108 of 112       
of course, and im in discord sbb servers too under the same name, rcghalohell

EmmanuelCD

I hate this comunity as much as hate my existence

Posted: Jan 16, 2018 11:03 PM    Msg. 109 of 112       
More bump love

rcghalohell

Posted: Jan 18, 2018 01:29 PM    Msg. 110 of 112       
shoutout to all my bumpers, anyways after 3 months, my 5th level is about done, just doing a final runthrough on legendary. idk why but my night missions are always so much better than my day ones but this one is really good

cookiez4eva

^^^what the hell do you mean "why not zoidberg!?!"

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 02:54 AM    Msg. 111 of 112       
I hope that flashlight works

rcghalohell

Posted: Yesterday @ 06:13 PM    Msg. 112 of 112       
you have not been forgotten! i am nearing completion of the 5th level, just bug testing the playthrough and then setting the cutscene up.... then demov2 release. ill put the changelog in the notepad

i hope you are ready for a foe that is truly difficult to beat... and charges at you for some reason
Edited by rcghalohell on Feb 22, 2018 at 06:15 PM

Page 4 of 4 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri February 23, 2018 3:28 AM 828 ms.
A Halo Maps Website