A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo 2 Tagset Redux

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev
Author Topic: Halo 2 Tagset Redux (65 messages, Page 2 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Halonimator

Halo5gsucks.com

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 12:25 PM    Msg. 36 of 65       
Hes doing good right.

- to mega: Just use anything but never the og damage values for your mod... I don't want to bring the pain of h2's legendary to hce.
Edited by Halonimator on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Edited by Halonimator on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:50 PM

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 01:37 PM    Msg. 37 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Hes doing good right.

- to mega: Just use anything but never the og damage values for your mod... I don't want to bring the pain of h2's legendary to hce.

If you ever looked at H2, you'd see that it uses an entirely different system than CE for calculating damage.

Halonimator

Halo5gsucks.com

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 04:16 PM    Msg. 38 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Hes doing good right.

If you ever looked at H2, you'd see that it uses an entirely different system than CE for calculating damage.

Stfu. I know better than your whole brainless brain. Ive been modding h2v for months, maybe I will release my rebalance mod... sadly my mod uses the Spanish version of halo2.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 06:39 PM    Msg. 39 of 65       
the H2 art style is one of my favorites and I'd like to see it done right.

This though ^

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 5, 2017 11:15 AM    Msg. 40 of 65       
Yeah, no.

I'm not working on this when all the self proclaimed "HALO CE LEADERS" want to dox me so bad and post about things about my personal life every opportunity they can. Find someone else for this, pricks.

Jobalisk

The haiku master。

Posted: Aug 5, 2017 09:55 PM    Msg. 41 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo
Guys, I have a question: could you notice the difference between Halo 2 and Halo CE with H2 tagsets?(Hud health bar apart)

There are some distinct differences in lighting and bump maps. Also, the Halo 2 PC version has from memory no detail maps.

Grunter

I'm back from the dead and reporting for duty!

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 06:53 PM    Msg. 42 of 65       
I'm curious if you plan on making a quick H2 multiplayer map as an example when these tags are finished?

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 07:04 PM    Msg. 43 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Yeah, no.

I'm not working on this when all the self proclaimed "HALO CE LEADERS" want to dox me so bad and post about things about my personal life every opportunity they can. Find someone else for this, pricks.

Masters1337

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 07:12 PM    Msg. 44 of 65       
So called leader stood up for you and stopped you from getting Doxed, again. Just for the record.

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo
Guys, I have a question: could you notice the difference between Halo 2 and Halo CE with H2 tagsets?(Hud health bar apart)

There are some distinct differences in lighting and bump maps. Also, the Halo 2 PC version has from memory no detail maps.

It has them, they just aren't used as much as in H1 since the assets in general are higher quality.
Edited by Masters1337 on Aug 6, 2017 at 07:15 PM

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 07:16 PM    Msg. 45 of 65       
stand up for me by constantly posting about my personal health and constantly elicit stalking and doxing me with Altheros only to save face with "hahahaha it was a joke."

I have no interest in risking my privacy with these stupid mods anymore.

Go make Mickey gay and suck off more YouTubers please and leave me alone.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 6, 2017 at 07:22 PM

Grunter

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 07:23 PM    Msg. 46 of 65       
Oh boy, I sure missed a lot while I was gone.

Masters1337

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 07:38 PM    Msg. 47 of 65       
I don't even have your personal information, it was offered to me and I turned it down. Doxing you would be incredibly dumb to do, nevermind illegal. Despite your behavior, it would be criminal and morally wrong for me to endanger you in that way, and would gain me nothing but trouble. I had nothing to do with Altheros's behavior in the past, and would have fallen victim to the same as you if I wasn't smarter with my Facebook. .

I've asked you countless times to stop harassing me, so stop. I've never posted anything about your health, that you didn't already bring up in this very forum (if I did, well sorry, it was not my intent). I've never revealed anything that could personally identify you, nor do I have anything of that nature.

I would love nothing more than to leave you alone, but for some reason you keep mentioning me and slandering me at every chance you get. So stop.
Edited by Masters1337 on Aug 6, 2017 at 09:15 PM

Halonimator

Halo5gsucks.com

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 08:21 PM    Msg. 48 of 65       
Sad to hear. Another good classic halo mod is dead.

Grunter

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 09:18 PM    Msg. 49 of 65       
I leave home for a little while and this is what happens.

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 09:55 PM    Msg. 50 of 65       

I don't even have your personal information, it was offered to me By Who?

and I turned it down. Doxing you would be incredibly dumb to do, nevermind illegal.
Not you you care

Despite your behavior, it would be criminal and morally wrong for me to endanger you in that way, and would gain me nothing but trouble.
Implying you're not already by the amount of s--t you've been doing in the past few days?

I had nothing to do with Altheros's behavior in the past, and would have fallen victim to the same as you if I wasn't smarter with my Facebook.
It wouldn't be surprising if you egged him on regardless.

I've asked you countless times to stop harassing me, so stop.
Ever hear the phrase "respect goes both ways"? Clearly you haven't, because you've not only continuously been harassing HIM, but you're self victimizing and acting as if you arent acting like a horrible person, much like most libtards.

I've never posted anything about your health, that you didn't already bring up in this very forum (if I did, well sorry, it was not my intent).
"You did it, so i can too" isn't enough of an argument that could hold up in court. Even so, you blasted him publically on discord AND twitter, which worsens the damage you've caused because the traffic that goes to those places is significantly higher than here on HMF.

I've never revealed anything that could personally identify you, nor do I have anything of that nature.

I would love nothing more than to leave you alone,
Then leave him alone. Be the better man. You're almost 30, but you're acting like you're a child who just got on the internet.

but for some reason you keep mentioning me and slandering me at every chance you get.
Because you keep on being a terrible person, notably to him.

So stop.

At this point, you need to grow the hell up Neil. Act your age before you go join E3p0

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 09:59 PM    Msg. 51 of 65       
Don't worry about it too hard, I have no intention of making mods under this name or in this community again.

Father Christmas

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 10:03 PM    Msg. 52 of 65       
At this point Masterz will be lucky to even have coal under his tree this year...

Masters1337

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 10:44 PM    Msg. 53 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper

I don't even have your personal information, it was offered to me By Who?

and I turned it down. Doxing you would be incredibly dumb to do, nevermind illegal.
Not you you care

Despite your behavior, it would be criminal and morally wrong for me to endanger you in that way, and would gain me nothing but trouble.
Implying you're not already by the amount of s--t you've been doing in the past few days?

I had nothing to do with Altheros's behavior in the past, and would have fallen victim to the same as you if I wasn't smarter with my Facebook.
It wouldn't be surprising if you egged him on regardless.

I've asked you countless times to stop harassing me, so stop.
Ever hear the phrase "respect goes both ways"? Clearly you haven't, because you've not only continuously been harassing HIM, but you're self victimizing and acting as if you arent acting like a horrible person, much like most libtards.

I've never posted anything about your health, that you didn't already bring up in this very forum (if I did, well sorry, it was not my intent).
"You did it, so i can too" isn't enough of an argument that could hold up in court. Even so, you blasted him publically on discord AND twitter, which worsens the damage you've caused because the traffic that goes to those places is significantly higher than here on HMF.

I've never revealed anything that could personally identify you, nor do I have anything of that nature.

I would love nothing more than to leave you alone,
Then leave him alone. Be the better man. You're almost 30, but you're acting like you're a child who just got on the internet.

but for some reason you keep mentioning me and slandering me at every chance you get.
Because you keep on being a terrible person, notably to him.

So stop.

At this point, you need to grow the hell up Neil. Act your age before you go join E3p0

Hey man don't be revealing my personal info. /s.

I think your post speaks for your irrational hatred of me. Or maybe it's just your jealousy. You know. Like those screenshots I have of your "opinions" of i01. I believe your team leaders will be sitting you down soon about that you naughty boy you.

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 10:51 PM    Msg. 54 of 65       
You are quickly working your way towards the worst Halomaps poster in it's entirety. Your demeanor practically screams "I am a manchild" to me, and this isn't just some new phenomena. Your posting history has been like this literally forever, throughout the span of both Modacity and h2vista.net's forums.
Edited by Bungie LLC on Aug 6, 2017 at 11:32 PM

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 11:09 PM    Msg. 55 of 65       
I think your post speaks for your irrational hatred of me.
Oh trust me, its not irrational.

Or maybe it's just your jealousy.
With the hole you've dug for yourself, I have nothing to be jealous of, atleast not from you

You know. Like those screenshots I have of your "opinions" of i01.
Any opinion or greivance i have of/for/against I01 is always shown to the developers and leads. Unlike you, I know how to have civil conversation and talk to many of them about various parts of their game. Not to mention, I've been friends with Bean/Church/AI since before I01 was a thing and have worked with all three on various other projects. There's a certain amount of trust that can be afforded to the people you've worked with.

I believe your team leaders will be sitting you down soon about that you naughty boy you.
Kinky, but you're not my type. There's nothing to be said because we don't include you in our chats.

Anything else you want to say before you make yourself out to be more of a fool?

Bungie LLC

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 11:26 PM    Msg. 56 of 65       

Any opinion or greivance i have of/for/against I01 is always shown to the developers and leads. Unlike you, I know how to have civil conversation and talk to many of them about various parts of their game. Not to mention, I've been friends with Bean/Church/AI since before I01 was a thing and have worked with all three on various other projects. There's a certain amount of trust that can be afforded to the people you've worked with.

I second this notion in particular. This is just you projecting your own disingenuous childishness onto other people. It sounds to me that you are quite often afraid of being held accountable for your own actions, if I had to hazard a guess :)

I also don't know what you think you did to afford yourself such a smug, self-important attitude. SPv3 looks and plays like a young-adult fanfiction with as much assets awkwardly crammed into it as possible within the ramifications of the Evolved team's leftover work with OpenSauce 4.0.

EDIT: And before you surmise that my grievances with you are some form of partisanship, or that I am affiliated with any of the other idiots in this community or on this website otherwise, you'd be mistaken. You just genuinely strike me as stupid, from a bystander's point of view.
Edited by Bungie LLC on Aug 6, 2017 at 11:35 PM

Masters1337

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 11:36 PM    Msg. 57 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
I think your post speaks for your irrational hatred of me.
Oh trust me, its not irrational.

Or maybe it's just your jealousy.
With the hole you've dug for yourself, I have nothing to be jealous of, atleast not from you

I believe your team leaders will be sitting you down soon about that you naughty boy you.
Kinky, but you're not my type. There's nothing to be said because we don't include you in our chats.

Anything else you want to say before you make yourself out to be more of a fool?

Yeah, stop comparing me to a child molester and rapist.

Bungie LLC

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 11:47 PM    Msg. 58 of 65       
nice rebuttal lol

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 11:50 PM    Msg. 59 of 65       
I don't mean to distract, but I'm handing Jesse the files. I will not be answering anymore questions about the project.

It was a fun ride, except for the part where I got manipulated into working on a bad mod.

I'll keep in touch with some of you. Please do not contact me if you are not one of those people, especially if it's just to tell me to read a bible.

Thank you and sorry.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 6, 2017 at 11:54 PM

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 12:17 AM    Msg. 60 of 65       
Yeah, stop comparing me to a child molester and rapist.

If. The. Shoe. Fits.

Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
snip

Two things
1: I think I've mentioned the same greivances to him about SPv3, but I think he just doesn't care so long as it gets attention.
2: I legitimately can't tell who half your remarks are directed to.
Edited by R93_Sniper on Aug 7, 2017 at 12:19 AM

Bungie LLC

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 12:40 AM    Msg. 61 of 65       
I feel as though it should have been pretty obvious, but just to clarify, I was addressing Masterz, not you

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 05:51 AM    Msg. 62 of 65       
Like those screenshots I have of your "opinions" of i01.

You keep screenshots and grudges of people's opinions of you?...

ZOBI3KING

Look at me, I'm the captain now.

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 06:07 AM    Msg. 63 of 65       
I think your post speaks for your irrational hatred of me. Or maybe it's just your jealousy. You know. Like those screenshots I have of your "opinions" of i01. I believe your team leaders will be sitting you down soon about that you naughty boy you.

Trying to coerce those who point out your hypocrisy and general inadequacies as a "mature adult" isn't a good look for you Neil. How is anyone supposed to take you the least bit serious when all you do is act like a belligerent child. Rather than letting things go, you lash out and attempt to talk circles around your critics. On top of that, you're egotistic. You are playing victim and ignore the fact that you are a complicit aggressor in this situation. It only shows how pathetic you are. Focus on your mod instead of internet drama.
Edited by ZOBI3KING on Aug 7, 2017 at 06:08 AM

not giraffe

dead meme

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 06:29 AM    Msg. 64 of 65       
I see I'm missing out on a lot of fun, but sadly I'm too tired to participate.

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 01:46 PM    Msg. 65 of 65       
Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
I see I'm missing out on a lot of fun, but sadly I'm too tired to participate.

Me too man. Me too...

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat August 19, 2017 10:48 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website