A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »CMT TSC Evolved Tagpack not working in sapien! And Alternative to HEK+

Author Topic: CMT TSC Evolved Tagpack not working in sapien! And Alternative to HEK+ (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

GirtheDoge

Posted: Jul 14, 2017 04:01 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
Hi, I have recently downloaded Halo Custom Edition so I could do a bunch of AI battles. I've already got every program needed in order to do that(HEK,HEK+ and all that other stuff) So I downloaded CMT's TSC Evolved Tagpack and I extracted one of SPV3's levels to get the tags.
(Link to CMT's TSC Evolved Tagpack is here -> <http://www.nexusmods.com/halo/mods/13/?>)
So then I open up Sapien and I try to upload a tag to the map but then I get this error

Not all of the selected tags can be added to the palette:
You selected one or more files that can't be loaded correctly.
Contact your nearest Bungie programmer for assistance.

I have no idea what is wrong and I don't know how to fix this. I looked at the description of the CMT TSC Evolved MAP download page and I found out that HEK does corrupt files when extracting .yelo maps. Is there any alternative for HEK+ and how do I add CMT's tags to Sapien? Please Help. :(

MosesofEgypt

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 06:42 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Yes, there is an alternative to the HEK+: Refinery. I'm the author of it, however there are unresolved issues fully ripping yelo maps. Regular maps rip and recompile perfectly, however I haven't been able to figure out what's causing open sauce maps to not perfectly rip. Something to do with animations from the error message.

You can find Refinery and everything else I've made for Halo here:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50247
Edited by MosesofEgypt on Jul 17, 2017 at 10:50 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri July 21, 2017 12:38 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website