A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Local Profile Stats

Author Topic: Local Profile Stats (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Tenebre

HARGH ROBOBUTT!

Posted: Aug 2, 2017 09:48 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Hello to all.

Recently, I've been creating a bunch of loadouts with different local profiles (aka profiles created on my computer) and I was wondering, if I were to play a game in multiplayer with a different profile per match, despite having the same username as my login, is there a way to
see your stats like your KDR and/or favourite mode to play on, stuff like that?

Thanks for reading.

Ling Ling Lang

Are you finding Ling Ling?

Posted: Aug 2, 2017 12:41 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Tenebre
Hello to all.

Recently, I've been creating a bunch of loadouts with different local profiles (aka profiles created on my computer) and I was wondering, if I were to play a game in multiplayer with a different profile per match, despite having the same username as my login, is there a way to
see your stats like your KDR and/or favourite mode to play on, stuff like that?

Thanks for reading.

Any official servers the game might have had are down. If you want to play multiplayer with other people online, the best option out right now is Project Cartographer. Cartographer doesn't currently track stats.

Tenebre

HARGH ROBOBUTT!

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 02:08 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Ling Ling Lang
Any official servers the game might have had are down. If you want to play multiplayer with other people online, the best option out right now is Project Cartographer. Cartographer doesn't currently track stats.

Ah yeah I get what you mean and I have that set up but I guess the point I am trying to make this, is there a stats page of when you create a local profile instead of a LIVE profile/Cartographer profule?

Ling Ling Lang

Are you finding Ling Ling?

Posted: Aug 7, 2017 10:26 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Tenebre
Quote: --- Original message by: Ling Ling Lang

Ah yeah I get what you mean and I have that set up but I guess the point I am trying to make this, is there a stats page of when you create a local profile instead of a LIVE profile/Cartographer profule?

No, there's no stats pages anywhere, outside of when you view your "last match" stats.

Tenebre

HARGH ROBOBUTT!

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 02:34 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
*Profile*

Goddamn it. Hate my typos.

I appreciate you answering my question. Thank you very much. Shame though, considering I have different local profiles with different controller configurations to see how I do... That sucks...

Again, thank you.

Previous Older Thread   

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 7:37 AM 110 ms.
A Halo Maps Website