A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Cannot join most of the servers

Author Topic: Cannot join most of the servers (15 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Mokou Price

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 12:57 AM    Msg. 1 of 15       
When I try to join servers with classic map it always shows could not join this server there may be connection issues, but for custom map server there has no problems. I try not using hac2 and replace custom texture classic map with the original one but I still cannot join.
Edited by Mokou Price on Aug 14, 2017 at 12:59 AM

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 02:56 AM    Msg. 2 of 15       
Maybe it's a message to stop playing halo.

altis94

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 05:13 AM    Msg. 3 of 15       
Put this http://puu.sh/x9GfE/d06abd7f8d.rar in Documents\My Games\Halo CE\hac\ folder.

Mokou Price

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 07:01 AM    Msg. 4 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Put this http://puu.sh/x9GfE/d06abd7f8d.rar in Documents\My Games\Halo CE\hac\ folder.

It works thanks

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 07:03 PM    Msg. 5 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

Take your depression elsewhere and let us enjoy what we want to enjoy, k thx
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 14, 2017 at 07:03 PM

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 10:53 PM    Msg. 6 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Is it depression or is Halo legitimately dead? You can't tell me Halo is alive and well when the most hyped project is a mod of a campaign everyone has played already. (Not to mention forced politics, forced religion, YouTuber dick sucking, etc. etc.)

Oh, and you're not a doctor.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 15, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 11:18 PM    Msg. 7 of 15       

If it wasn't obvious, that's a troll. Someone who isn't a troll wouldn't spend their time on a Halo modding site telling people that Halo is dead or that people should stop playing it. If you want to get rid of trolls, you should stop reacting to them.

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 11:56 PM    Msg. 8 of 15       
Am I a troll or is Halo full of retards who threaten each other over the stupidest things ever? Maybe I wouldn't be saying Halo is dead if this community didn't focus on trying to remove everyone from it. Of course, anyone who's modded this game for more than 4-5 or even 10 years has too big of an ego to care that users are up and leaving because of how toxic and disgusting this community is.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 15, 2017 at 12:07 AM

MatthewDratt

Our President Brags About Sexual Assault

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 12:25 AM    Msg. 9 of 15       

Am I a troll or is Halo full of retards who threaten each other over the stupidest things ever? Maybe I wouldn't be saying Halo is dead if this community didn't focus on trying to remove everyone from it. Of course, anyone who's modded this game for more than 4-5 or even 10 years has too big of an ego to care that users are up and leaving because of how toxic and disgusting this community is.

Man this community is toxic. I know, I'll tell them how bad and toxic the community is. That doesn't add to it.

1bobsam1

I win. You lose.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 01:27 AM    Msg. 10 of 15       
EDIT: Errm, never mind I fixed it seconds after I posted this...
Edited by 1bobsam1 on Aug 15, 2017 at 01:31 AM

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 06:30 AM    Msg. 11 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: 002

If it wasn't obvious, that's a troll. Someone who isn't a troll wouldn't spend their time on a Halo modding site telling people that Halo is dead or that people should stop playing it. If you want to get rid of trolls, you should stop reacting to them.

Pretty sure he isn't a troll. I've seen him saying that halo is dead a lot more times than in this thread and he doesn't help anybody by saying it.

not giraffe

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 08:21 AM    Msg. 12 of 15       

forced religion

I assume you are referring to sparky. While he may have the characteristics of a persistent telemarketer, I don't believe he has forced anyone to join his sermon. Realize that you are the one who chooses what offends you, and holding him responsible instead of yourself is pitiable. Luckily, you are living in a time that openly accepts victim mentalities as a social norm.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 10:47 AM    Msg. 13 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe

forced religion

I assume you are referring to sparky. While he may have the characteristics of a persistent telemarketer, I don't believe he has forced anyone to join his sermon. Realize that you are the one who chooses what offends you, and holding him responsible instead of yourself is pitiable. Luckily, you are living in a time that openly accepts victim mentalities as a social norm.

Hey Cap'n kill joy: Super Flanker#4978

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 02:16 PM    Msg. 14 of 15       

If you think Halo is dead, why do you waste your time here? Because you're a troll.

As for if Halo is full of "retards who threaten each other over the stupidest things ever", that's only the worst of this game's community, and this is not an aspect unique to Halo. Most people who play Halo just play Halo or mod Halo, not troll online websites where people actually help each other.

So yeah, I'd say you're a troll. Case closed.

Edited by 002 on Aug 15, 2017 at 02:20 PM

DeadHamster

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 02:54 PM    Msg. 15 of 15       
I'm gonna re-iterate what I said in the CMT thread; After 10 years in the community, on HaloMods, HaloMaps and ModHalo, the only issues I had were the ones I caused.

If you weren't acting like a twat before they threatened you, you certainly are acting like one now.

If you act like a twat, you should expect to be treated as one. If you're a mature adult who realizes that this is a hobby that won't turn into a career, and come here to help and share information without being a tool about it, you should expect people to respect you.

They were all going to dox you, you keep saying that again and again. Why don't you explain to us what it is that made them want to do that? Something tells me it didn't happen like this;

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 5:24 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website