A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »- Custom biped issues -

Author Topic: - Custom biped issues - (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

vanya_krut8

Posted: Aug 26, 2017 08:30 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
Hi.

I just started my first custom biped, exported it after rigging, converted it to a gbx without problems (Though I get a 'warning' about some verts being weighted by more than two bones, but I don't see how that's a problem at all.).

http://i.imgur.com/eZfoAcC.jpg

I editted the default marine_armored biped to add my model, but in Sapien, it refuses to load. In the debug file, I have this error:

08.26.17 06:38:18 the model 'characters\h2a_marine\h2a_marine' and the animation graph 'characters\marine\marine' don't match
08.26.17 06:38:18 the object 'characters\marine_armored\marine_armored' will not animate
08.26.17 06:38:18 the model 'characters\h2a_marine\h2a_marine' and the collision model 'characters\marine_armored\marine_armored' don't match (region counts don't match)
08.26.17 06:38:18 the object 'characters\marine_armored\marine_armored' will not be collidable
08.26.17 06:38:19 OUT OF OBJECTS: cannot create marine_armored

Can anyone tell me how to fix these problems? The tutorial I watched for creating bipeds never did anything relating to animations or a collision model.

Thanks.

DeadHamster

Posted: Aug 26, 2017 02:53 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Quote: --- Original message by: vanya_krut8
(Though I get a 'warning' about some verts being weighted by more than two bones, but I don't see how that's a problem at all.).

That's your problem. Also you're using a different frame, be sure to import an existing biped, delete the actual mesh and use the underlying bone structure to rig your custom biped.

Change the Max Bone Affect limit to 2, Halo cannot have anything more than that.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 5:23 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website