A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Better fov config for 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios (OS4+Chimera).

Author Topic: Better fov config for 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios (OS4+Chimera). (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halonimator

https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 12:48 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
set chimera fov to chimera_vertical_fov 55.41

and OS4 fov to 90 os4 fov (or 85)

With this method you will see less distortion than before. Here's some pics...

renamed my Project to the "classic mapping team project tyrant" ... but I've created a new faction of insectoid-robot aliens from scratch (like the vex but less annoying)... better than those Prometheans.

Halo Noob Modder117

Posted: Sep 17, 2017 10:38 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
I'm sorry I've been under a rock for a while but I thought you were part of CMT or their competition or something right? What's your project on?

I know a guy who's working on his own project (he got banned from here I think, you cant even see his profile). He sent me two map files of what I presume were CMT's a10 and b30 (it had their BSPs in it) though with all vanilla tags.

Boring stuff aside, he said he doesn't care and MIGHT release his entire tag folder so we can all tinker with CMT's extended campaign missions.

But in all honesty, I couldn't contain myself and already ripped his a10 and b30 and I'm currently having my own fun. Sorry Masterz, I'm sprinkling my own special goodies all over those mighty fine extended campaign missions of yours. I promise I wont distribute anything (cant promise anything from my benefactor though) but I'm enjoying those new areas and placing my own junk in them!

Guess I don't ever have to ask if we'd ever get access to the stuff to make our own edits!
Edited by Halo Noob Modder117 on Sep 17, 2017 at 10:41 AM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Sep 18, 2017 01:56 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
He's not a part of CMT and he's not their competition.

What do you mean by 'distortion' from before?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 9:01 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website