A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Anyone want to tinker with my marine?

Author Topic: Anyone want to tinker with my marine? (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo Noob Modder117

Posted: Sep 17, 2017 10:19 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
As you know I gave up on custom characters because I keep getting a stupid material error that I cant seem to fix no matter what I do.

My plan: Make marine_armored variants that utilise the marine variant heads and hats.

Before if anyone is interested... Has this already been achieved and this post is pointless? If so do please let me know.

Spiral

I hope i'm out of the way

Posted: Sep 17, 2017 03:46 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6056
This has a lot of the standard and armored marine parts mixed together if that is what you mean.

Halo Noob Modder117

Posted: Sep 17, 2017 08:42 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
No that pack only has face alterations.

I want to make (or know if one already exists out there) armoured marines with the marine model's complete head and hat geometry and texture.

So far I chopped the armoured and marine heads off and placed it on the armoured marine's body but I keep getting an error and cant export it.

As I said unless one already exists does anyone want to grab mine and see if they can export it and share it with everyone?

Error: When I export my JMS I get this error: --Unknown property: "name" in undefined

The other window highlights line 793: format "%\n%\n" geom_materials[m].name "<none>" to:jms
Edited by Halo Noob Modder117 on Sep 17, 2017 at 09:17 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 9:17 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website