I made a new SAPP Lua script that lets you selectively ignore players.
Version 2.3: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/216983164558639104/359431019709071361/ignore.lua
- Players can selectively ignore players, meaning that their messages are not seen.
- "ignore #" commands can be strung together on a single line, for example, "ignore 1 ignore 2 ignore 4 ignore 16".
- Messages between players in the same vehicle are not affected.
- Stores IP/Port of each player in memory so that settings are saved even when players leave the server. Persists with the script's loaded state.
- Optionally shows a temporary message at the bottom right of the screen when a player respawns.
- Optionally shows information about players on the client game screen.
- Shows which team is chatting during team chat.
Demonstration video of version 1.0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFjQZJsptDE
Screenshots of version 2.1:
SAPP commands in the chat work.
Temporary message at the bottom right of the screen upon player spawn.
Player information shown and ignore by ID commands can be strung together.
Version 2.0: Overhaul using tables instead of long strings to store information.
Version 2.1: Supports SAPP chat commands.
Version 2.2: Fixes team chat.
Version 2.3: Specifies which team is chatting during team chat, and fixes hiding of "ignore enemy" command.Edited by sparky on Sep 18, 2017 at 04:26 PMEdited by sparky on Sep 18, 2017 at 04:29 PM