A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »How do I get Spv3's Tags. Imma quit playing Halo CE if no one helps me

Author Topic: How do I get Spv3's Tags. Imma quit playing Halo CE if no one helps me (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

GirtheDoge
Joined: Jul 14, 2017

Been playin Halo since 07


Posted: Sep 20, 2017 09:14 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
I have been trying since April to make AI battles in Halo CE. Currently, the best AI Tags




DO NOT REPLY LOOk AT MY OTHER EDITED POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









to mess around with are SPV3's tags. Everything about that mod is..... perfect. I absolutely love it.
Here's what I know about getting tags
-I know how to extract Tags from(HEK+(sucks though) and yelo tags with Refinery
Refinery(rough)
-I know about dependencies issues but I dont know how to fix them
-how know how to use HEK and how to install OS_HEK
-I know how to use tool and OS_tool
Stuff I don't know
-I dont know where to put the .yelo scenario tag when extracting from Refinery
-When I try to extract SPV#'s tags, 25% of the tags are fully extracted and the remaining 75 % isn't extracted
SPV# has alot of dependecy issues when extracting(im talking about thousands of files) so I try to extract every SPV3 map and the same issue occurs
-I dont know how to fully load .yelo tags into Halo CE
OK can someone provide me the instructions for extracting SPV3's tags. I tried asking the developers but they ignore me. mosesofegypt if your reading,What do i do in order to extract SPV3s tags, I'm pretty new to using Refinery and I don't how to deal with the tags.(i found Refinery out like 2 months ago but I had school stuff to deal with first) Im like "this" close to making AI battles with SPV3. I just got into Halo custom edition cause I heard that its really easy to make AI battles. If I can't make AI battles with SPV3 tags or CMT:TSC Tags then I am going to just quit playing Halo CE. ITs complete BS why SPV3 isnt sharing everyone their tags or at least telling everyone how to extract spv3s tags
Edited by GirtheDoge on Sep 20, 2017 at 09:31 PM

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread





Time: Tue December 12, 2017 9:01 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website