A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »join TSCE_MultiplayerV2 discord server for updates

Author Topic: join TSCE_MultiplayerV2 discord server for updates (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

NAZgulAnass

The crazy guy on Halo CE

Posted: Oct 18, 2017 08:22 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
TSCE_MultiplayerV2 Discord Server
https://discord.gg/azNzpnJ
VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIwFXTpAeOY
Edited by NAZgulAnass on Oct 18, 2017 at 08:23 AM

Lateksi

Posted: Oct 20, 2017 01:59 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Does a single map really need its own Discord?

Kal_El

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 08:22 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
No one plays the 1st version? Nicely done map though. In my opinion; map is too big and most players stray from those types of maps. It's hard to get "enough" players to join. A map that size works best with 8 or more players. Yes I know it contains more bells & whistles, but in the long run it will fade as did the 1st version rather quickly. Again; not being rude or anything just my opinion. I like the map myself but its hard to attract many players

Tech

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 01:59 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
considering everyone only plays bigass v2, 104 on modded three weapon servers :V

Perla117

The Last Italian On This Forum

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 09:26 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Hi everyone...

This is not a map...This is the map...
And yes i just create a discord server for all my halo projects that im working on...
If you join you will find a lot of information about my projects..
For now the server is called HaloCE TSC:E-Multiplayer but in the future it will be called different.. depends on what project i will working on..
after the v2 is released, me and other peoples will work on a new halo project called mp coop project...

We want to try create a mp map like a single player map with ai synced online with altis method.. or with chimera if someone can do it...

we occasionally do gamenight on my server and im tring to organize a first gamenight on mi v1 map and other cool halo ce maps
Edited by Perla117 on Oct 31, 2017 at 09:26 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 22, 2017 3:14 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website