It would be easier, but the idea is to make it so it has minimal interference with gameplay. You should still be able to use all game controls while the screens are showing. Any ideas? If I do add this behavior, it would be toggled with another command.
I plan to finish .scores
(shows scoreboard information) and .stats
(shows your statistics, such as distance traveled and damage dealt and damage taken and head, torso and leg shot counts) and a new idea someone provided: kits.Kits
will of course require the default weapon tags to be present in a map, and will offer loadouts for players to choose. I might add a currency system like some Halo CE servers have, where you earn money based upon your stats and can buy weapons and ammo and kits.
- Earn $0.05 for every leg shot, $0.07 for every torso shot, and $0.10 for every head shot.
- Earn $1 for every kill.
- Health pack costs $10.
- Overshield costs $25.
- Camo costs $40.
- Rifle Kit (assault rifle and plasma rifle) costs $20.
- Sniper Kit (sniper rifle and pistol) costs $50.
- Explosives Kit (rocket launcher and plasma cannon) costs $100.
- Demolitions Kit (4 frag grenades and 4 plasma grenades) costs $10
- Specialist Kit (needler and flamethrower) costs $150
Ammo for each kit will cost half the price of the kit, and will provide 2 magazines for ammo-based weapons and full battery for battery-based weapons.
The idea for this would be that everyone starts with a basic loadout of a plasma pistol and shotgun and there are no weapons or power-ups in the environment.Edited by sparky on Oct 30, 2017 at 07:21 PM