A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I'm leaving

Author Topic: I'm leaving (23 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sparky

sparky#0096

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 04:10 PM    Msg. 1 of 23       
I'm leaving the community. I wish you well.

EtchyaSketch

S P I N

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 05:21 PM    Msg. 2 of 23       
lmfao

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 05:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 23       
Why now? I didn't see any drama this time -.-

Roushyy

Character animator.

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 08:19 PM    Msg. 4 of 23       
Again?

EmmanuelCD

I hate this comunity as much as hate my existence

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 08:32 PM    Msg. 5 of 23       
Bye

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 09:45 PM    Msg. 6 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Bye

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 01:02 AM    Msg. 7 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: Roushyy
Again?

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Bye

altis94

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 05:15 AM    Msg. 8 of 23       
About time.

MEGA_VKNG

no.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 10:38 AM    Msg. 9 of 23       
must be this religious to mod Halo

OrangeJuice

discord was killing the forums anyways

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 11:31 AM    Msg. 10 of 23       
It was the North Korean style hourly preaching that ticked me off.

XxPopeAK49xX

It's better being a jerk.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 06:57 PM    Msg. 11 of 23       
You guys are rude. Sparky contributed more than any of you plebs....

GirtheDoge

Been playin Halo since 07

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 08:29 PM    Msg. 12 of 23       
God dang everyones starting to leave the modding community

Jobalisk

The haiku master。

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 03:51 AM    Msg. 13 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: Roushyy
Again?

Again?

EmmanuelCD

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 09:23 AM    Msg. 14 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX

I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't care. And basically I have realeased 5x more content than Sparky since 2015, less than the Half of time of his presence in the comunity.

Isxz

MrChromed

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 10:14 AM    Msg. 15 of 23       

I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't care. And basically I have realeased 5x more content than Sparky since 2015, less than the Half of time of his presence in the comunity.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken...

BKTiel

strong independent bird needs no cage

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 04:38 PM    Msg. 16 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand english sarcasm. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical social skills most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also english’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its adaptation - its personal philosophy draws heavily from german, for instance. The native speakers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike english sarcasm truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in english sarcasm’s existential catchphrase “/s,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as english’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have an english sarcasm tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 05:07 PM    Msg. 17 of 23       
shredder meme my dude. upvoted

XxPopeAK49xX

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 06:36 PM    Msg. 18 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand english sarcasm. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical social skills most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also english’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its adaptation - its personal philosophy draws heavily from german, for instance. The native speakers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike english sarcasm truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in english sarcasm’s existential catchphrase “/s,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as english’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have an english sarcasm tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

no
Edited by XxPopeAK49xX on Nov 8, 2017 at 06:36 PM

Jobalisk

The haiku master。

Posted: Nov 8, 2017 08:50 PM    Msg. 19 of 23       
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz

Living in Japan I can confirm this, English Sarcasm goes right over the average Japanese persons head even if they can speak English.

EmmanuelCD

Posted: Nov 9, 2017 04:45 PM    Msg. 20 of 23       
okay.....

bingo

Posted: Nov 9, 2017 07:29 PM    Msg. 21 of 23       
sparky - Today at 8:23 PM
I'm starting a new community, very selective. Come join. https://discord.gg/j9sY5Cw

XxPopeAK49xX

Posted: Nov 9, 2017 09:54 PM    Msg. 22 of 23       
Free version of Christian Mingle?

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Nov 10, 2017 07:21 AM    Msg. 23 of 23       
"very selective. Come join"

That's not the definition of selective...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 22, 2017 3:03 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website