A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[RELEASE] Tags tags tags (gauss sniper, source engine stuff)

Author Topic: [RELEASE] Tags tags tags (gauss sniper, source engine stuff) (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Dec 1, 2017 03:13 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
Cleaning up my hard drives and realized I had a few things I legitimately forgot to release and things I've already released.

Includes
Gauss-Sniper from soldier11

buncha old ass h3r rips

buncha source engine rips including Portal Gun with first person animations, L4D2 jukebox and health kit.

some weeb MikuMikuDance animation port thing I tried out.

also gm_flatgrass map from Garry's Mod.

basically everything you see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3cEKAwHwA

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1slSoXbDH8XT7WfYWO1cyL-ZyKmccb2AU

Have fun.

EmmanuelCD

I hate this comunity as much as hate my existence

Posted: Dec 2, 2017 08:11 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
No Pics...I guess I will have to take a risk and download it to see it myself

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Dec 2, 2017 10:26 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
I'm pretty sure you released all this before in another thread, probably likewise back from 2012 or so.

I say that because I remember downloading these tags and seeing this same video once before. For the life of me though, I can't seem to find that other thread after several google searches...

Regardless, thanks anyway.

Isxz

MrChromed

Posted: Dec 3, 2017 09:20 AM    Msg. 4 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
I'm pretty sure you released all this before in another thread, probably likewise back from 2012 or so.

I say that because I remember downloading these tags and seeing this same video once before. For the life of me though, I can't seem to find that other thread after several google searches...

I'd say the same. I remember having that BSP in the past thanks to someone that released it, including other tags. I guess it's the same guy.

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Dec 3, 2017 07:43 PM    Msg. 5 of 8       

It was in 2014 I believe, but it wasn't everything. Only the gauss-sniper and gm_flatgrass map.

This on the other hand is simply just an archive of everything I've held onto since then, including the aforementioned things I've released in the past, as well as some things that I haven't shown or given out before (ex. source ports like the Portal gun and L4D2 jukebox).

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Dec 3, 2017 10:57 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Is this different from Gauss Sniper by IMBrokeRU?

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Dec 5, 2017 03:52 AM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Not much is different besides a few modifications to the source bitmaps, and an entirely different set of FP animations.

There's also the fact that Broke never released the gauss sniper in compiled form. It was just the source files themselves. The only other compiled gauss sniper I know of is the one uploaded to the main site itself.

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 02:02 AM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Not much is different besides a few modifications to the source bitmaps, and an entirely different set of FP animations.

There's also the fact that Broke never released the gauss sniper in compiled form. It was just the source files themselves. The only other compiled gauss sniper I know of is the one uploaded to the main site itself.

the compiled one on the site is actually the one broke uploaded. There's also my version with different sounds and animations as well

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 16, 2017 3:54 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website