A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Halo 2 Sapien Options Are All Greyed Out

Author Topic: Halo 2 Sapien Options Are All Greyed Out (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Generalkidd

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 12:51 AM    Msg. 1 of 1       
I'm using Sapien for the first time and I'm practicing with the Example map included. I just want to place new objects into the scene like new weapons, etc. But I can't do that. I can't add tags either to the palette and all the options in the property window are totally greyed out too. I'm only able to select existing weapons on the map and replace them with another weapon. But that's it. Beyond that, nothing is available to me. I tried enabling expert mode too but still nothing. Did I forgot to do something or is there an issue with Sapien?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently when I installed the map editor, it made all the files read only in the file attributes for some reason, so all I had to do was uncheck the read only box for all the files.
Edited by Generalkidd on Dec 10, 2017 at 06:35 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 15, 2018 5:23 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website