A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »making Halo great again

Author Topic: making Halo great again (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

theTeabagger

Posted: Dec 29, 2017 01:59 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
So about three weeks I stopped playing Halo Reach, it is is just full of toxic players, who cheat, quit out constantly, and troll... Or well you know those overly dedicated inheritor groups that ruin the game because one of them is using some form of cheat. Also I got suspended for message that a player was dumb for taking on a whole team by themselves... Yeah Halo is no exactly known for being kid friendly, just check Arby n the Chief. So I will end Xbox live as soon as possible for their mental retardation. I tried to just go on the pc version but alas it is full of infinite ammo servers, full of autistic gamers I imagine. When everyone has infinite ammo and weapons it is no longer even a game. There seems to only be like 70 servers. There is maybe one or two custom map servers, but man I was expecting more custom maps when I finally got around to getting multiplayer running. Any ideas would be great or tips. There are one or two servers I am aware of that are just plan servers with regular weapons and ammo. but damn it is hard to remember them. I suppose Microsoft just does not care one bit. I literally asked about the suspension and the response was that "I could create an intimidating environment for other players." I get the feeling that there are a lot of trolls behind the xbox live enforcement team who basically do not even care about xbox live. Just trying to make it as boring as possible I suppose. Feel free to ask questions if I do not make sense.

DeadHamster

Posted: Dec 29, 2017 07:30 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Guys, I think this is one of those really elaborate adbots we've seen on the site recently.

Damn, they're getting good.

theTeabagger

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 10:34 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
nope, just a concerned Halo citezen.. Well for starters there really only has been one Halo game with a serious story campaign, the rest were really for multiplayer. It was fine because of teabagging... But I noticed I used to make fun Halo Reach videos of me owning people... But the player base just is too toxic to even bother with, microsoft obviously allows a lot of crap to go on. But man if you call someone dumb they are on that immediately... So whenever my xbox live subscription ends, it will just die off. I was hoping to play the pc version multiplayer but it just seems kind of riddled with a different problem.. One thing is not a lot of servers, also the servers that are their are full of infinite weapons/ammo... There was a couple regular servers, I was actually hoping for more custom maps and stuff, but most did not have that last I checked... I have posted here before about how to get started on multiplayer, it was a while ago.. Should I just admit Halo is just an old franchize?

Halo Noob Modder117

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 10:48 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
As sad as I was (as well as my other buddies) being a long time Halo fan, I've finally come to the conclusion that Halo is dead. 343 butchered it. The old 360 junkers are no fun unless you JTAG and I have to say unlike the Fallout and GTA modding communities, no offence guys, this already small, now remnant member modding community kinda blows now. Lets face it the mods are dying, there are barely any tutorials or discussions VS other modding communities, and HCE servers are unplayable unless your in a certain region.

Really nothing much left to do but to put up with HMCC and do little crappy mods for HCE since there's too many error prone issues preventing magic from happening.

The entire multiplayer side of EVERY Halo including these PC ones is almost non-existent in comparison to other competing and now new game giants emerging. Honestly, not that Halo has just died its been left behind really.

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 11:03 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
the highpoint of the franchise has already come and gone. this isn't news to anyone.

Halo has always had an interesting style and is steeped in a deep universe that has built upon itself over the years, even before it's total relinquishment from Bungie. if that's not what's keeping you here, I don't know what is

Custom Edition has always allowed myself and a close-knit group of friends I've accumulated over the years total freedom to explore, create, and immerse ourselves in the universe with total creative freedom - within the confines of the engine's limitations, of course - and it will likely continue to do so for years to come.

Horeb

bananakid

Posted: Jan 9, 2018 11:41 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Guys, I think this is one of those really elaborate adbots we've seen on the site recently.

Damn, they're getting good.

36/100
IGN

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu January 18, 2018 6:53 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website