Joined: Jan 29, 2009
Posted: Jan 10, 2018 12:37 PM
Msg. 1 of 4
What is the lowest amount of VRAM you guys use when playing Halo custom Edition?
Joined: Jul 26, 2016
I Am The Monument To All Your Sins
Posted: Feb 18, 2018 08:05 PM
Msg. 2 of 4
i used to play using 512mb years ago and it was horrible luckily i have upgraded sadly my fps is still bad when i play SPV3
Joined: Sep 3, 2017
Posted: Feb 19, 2018 12:10 AM
Msg. 3 of 4
52MB was the lowest, but 128MB works great!
here is the official System Requirements for the release version of Halo CE (from the main folder)
Halo requires a personal computer with the following minimum requirements.
· Multimedia personal computer with a 733 MHz or higher processor.
· Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows 2000 Service Pack 1, or Windows XP.
· 128 Megabytes (MB) of RAM.
· 1.3 GB of available hard disk space.
· 8× CD-ROM drive.
· 32 MB 3D hardware-transform-and-lighting-capable video display.
· Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
· Sound card and speakers or headphones.
· DirectX 9.0b (included on CD; see below for installation instructions).
· 56 Kbps modem or LAN for online network play. Broadband required to run a server.
Edited by SomeFan on Feb 19, 2018 at 12:16 AM
Joined: Jun 8, 2014
Posted: Feb 19, 2018 10:26 AM
Msg. 4 of 4
64MB on a Nvidia 440mx, way back in the day.
When I got a 5200 the first thing I had done was open Halo: FTW 1's Bloodgulch and noticed that there was a thing called Dynamic Lighting. Thought it was something modded in, Pepsi711 laughed and told me it was always there.