A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Help, error in cmd

Author Topic: Help, error in cmd (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

helldeath360

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 01:38 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
I made a map, and when I compiled it, appears this...

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 04:40 PM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Few things
1. You know its easier and faster to printscreen than to take a picture with a phone and do this, right?
2. It looks like you're building a level, did you make sure that the world is completely enclosed with no holes?
3. If you used editable poly, did you remember to convert back to editable mesh when you exported?

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 12:18 AM    Msg. 3 of 7       
That error is related to a water plane or a sphere in map.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 02:35 AM    Msg. 4 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Few things
1. You know its easier and faster to printscreen than to take a picture with a phone and do this, right?
2. It looks like you're building a level, did you make sure that the world is completely enclosed with no holes?
3. If you used editable poly, did you remember to convert back to editable mesh when you exported?

the one rule i have never ever followed because it still works for me regardless

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 04:41 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Few things

the one rule i have never ever followed because it still works for me regardless

Depends on some circumstances. While far from comprehensive, I've found that it sometimes gives me issues on newer 3dsmax versions that require the bluestreak exporter. Sometimes geometry up and disappears during export, making Tool give out an error that shouldn't exist.

I have never had this issue with 3ds max 8 and the Blitzkrieg exporter.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 01:35 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Few things

Depends on some circumstances. While far from comprehensive, I've found that it sometimes gives me issues on newer 3dsmax versions that require the bluestreak exporter. Sometimes geometry up and disappears during export, making Tool give out an error that shouldn't exist.

I have never had this issue with 3ds max 8 and the Blitzkrieg exporter.

ive actually been using 2017 the whole time along with jms exporter 1.0.4

helldeath360

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 04:43 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Thank you for you help ya'll. I am going to check it out. :)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 6:02 PM 407 ms.
A Halo Maps Website