A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »vkmt/dinc version 8383 recruiting

Author Topic: vkmt/dinc version 8383 recruiting (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MEGA_VKNG

Intensity: June Release. No Oats.

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 05:15 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
haha nae naed, congrats to Masterz for continuing my hate train for the last 5 months.

Life must be great for him after SPV3.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jan 31, 2018 at 12:57 AM

DeadHamster

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 02:32 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Whether you want to admit it or not, you did something. Whether it was something you said or how you act, I don't know. I don't know what you're referring to. But, if people dislike you it was something you did. Maybe it's irrational, maybe it doesn't make sense. You can argue that you don't deserve it because what you did doesn't warrant the level of response. By all means go for it, as I said I don't know what you're referring to. I don't much care either. But regardless; there was something you did, and the response was dislike. Nobody can argue this. This is how these things work.

And with that established, there is nobody who likes people that make topics like this.

Do yourself a favor and take some time off. Stop worrying about the 0's and 1's from people that only exist on a wifi signal.

MEGA_VKNG

Intensity: June Release. No Oats.

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 09:59 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I want to put my 1 in your 0

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 02:09 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
where are the f*kn tags megasan

u need to give tags loser

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website